Huge Rift in Raiders team

Chat about the tipping and other competitions

Moderator: GH Moderators

greeneyed
Don Furner

Huge Rift in Raiders team

Post by greeneyed »

I was listening to the F7s radio show tonight and there was some bloke complaining that Thickos got the rookie of the year award. And then I realised. I was pissed off too! BIG TIME! I deserved it!!!!!!!!! Not only that, the captain nominated Thickos as MVP for the team. What am I? Chopped liver???

It seems to me that though there is no "I" in "team" there really should be.

I am really pissed off. I held the Raiders together and got no recognition... nuffin!!!!!!!!

You know I am just about ready to send R69 a rude SMS or something. I would if I knew his number. Something like.... "Wat about me? It sn't fare"

If only the Ninjas had a spare spot. They have enthusiasm over there but no discipline or management. I would be open to an offer, provided they paid out my current contract and offered to pay off my mortgage.

Anyway, in the meantime, I guess I will just be pissed off major time due to the lack of recognition here in Raider town.
Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki, J-Lo, Jordan Rapana

Post by Roger Kenworthy »

Everyones equal at the CNTDN's. We live together and die together. Unfortunately with this rant you have shown your selfish side GE. There is no way the CNTDN will be actively recruiting someone who is only interested in individual awards.

Unless Quinny wants to recruit you :lol: :lol:

And on our lack of management > we could circle jerk as often as the Raiders do, but we know how stupid they looked when they lost the final :lol:
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

I'm a winner Marc. You want to win, it involves discipline and team commitment and me in charge.
Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki, J-Lo, Jordan Rapana

Post by Roger Kenworthy »

You talk the talk, but you definately won't have the walk. Or as we have at CNTDN, the swagger ;)
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Like do you want Ricky Stuart and Phil Gould winning the premiership or do you want Matt Elliott?

OK... bad analogy... anything involving Phil is a bad analogy...
Nick
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Post by Nick »

:lol: :lol:
Ge your a riot 8)
IBG
Gary Belcher
Favourite Player: Jordan Rapana

Post by IBG »

What the... :shock:
thickos
Laurie Daley

Post by thickos »

:lol:

Nice work GE. For those who haven't read it, the Rhinos team thread has about 10 pages of complaints as to why I beat Mzilikazi for the Rookie Of The Year title.
IBG
Gary Belcher
Favourite Player: Jordan Rapana

Post by IBG »

:lol:

Now I get it. I just saw that Rhinos thread.

Wow, that Mzili guy is the world's biggest ****, even bigger than half.

Well, maybe not... :lol:
Nick
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Post by Nick »

lets not say things we cant take back IBG ;) :lol:
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

I just want to know why you guys aren't taking me seriously. I mean, I was best AND fairest. ME. MOI. That would be MEEEEEEE. At least in my opinion, which is the only one that counts. Thickos might have got some good scores, but my points should have been worth double.

I am very disappointed that I am still not being given any serious consideration by the captain and vice captain. I think I could be a star in some other team, you know, like the Ninjas. I think I could be coach, manager and player of the year over there, but all I get here is threats from R69 to toe the line or be axed.

Well you know what happened with Lance Thompson don't you R69..... (oh, yeah.... :oops )

I am just waiting on the details of the offer from the Ninjas to pay off my mortgage and then I'm sending those rude SMS messages... OK I can't as I don't know the numbers of anyone, but I will do it from here.

What does it take to get a pay out on the contract in Raiderville????????? I think I might settle for $100,000. But only with a public apology and no confidentiality agreement so I can call the Raiders management an axis of evil in the papers and get a $10,000 payment for an exclusive story with the Sunday Telegraph.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

I want to be captain at the Ninjas too, if I switch.
Sasha
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Woodgers

Post by Sasha »

No one at the Raiders is holding you back, door is always open :lol:
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

R69 is holding me to his measly contract. The Ninjas are promising a lot.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

And Schifty..... you are supposed to say.... "don't go, GE!!!!! we need you on the Raiders side!!!!!!!"
Sasha
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Woodgers

Post by Sasha »

Actually we got some potential recruits who would be in the side if not for the cap on squad numbers....
Raider Azz
Jason Croker

Post by Raider Azz »

sorry greeneyed, we have a rule at the CNTDN, you have to be under the age of 60 if you want to join. looks like you miss out.