Undertaker Mike
Jellie/Les Amber
Julian87
Raider Crusader

Bench
Weasels ripped my flesh
kris_man

Updated team for Round 2

I forgot to include Raider Crusader, who already has an article ready to go. This is his first crack at 7's so I wanted him to get in there early.

Experienced campaigner kris_man will drop back to the bench for Raider Azz who was admitted to hospital earlier this week with a severe case of dyslexia.

Get well Azz!

2006: Celebrating 25 years since Bay56 jumped ship from South Sydney to Canberra Raiders

Raider Crusader
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Stone Cold

Post by Raider Crusader »

woo - i get to post my first article. As Big Kev would say, "I'M EXCITED!!!"
paulquinn49
Brett Mullins

Post by paulquinn49 »

Dang it, Newcastle crapped over Warriors. Their articles would have won the GF probably.

I am starting to re-think the line up, should we go all out this round?

Discuss

2006: Celebrating 25 years since Bay56 jumped ship from South Sydney to Canberra Raiders

Nick
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Post by Nick »

worth noting no team is capable of back 450+'s on exceptions of the pirates or raiders... you blokes will be looking at around 420 to beat em
Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki, J-Lo, Jordan Rapana

Post by Roger Kenworthy »

Raider_69 wrote:worth noting no team is capable of back 450+'s on exceptions of the pirates or raiders... you blokes will be looking at around 420 to beat em
Back 450s? Is that when you give the male refs some lovin :? :lol:
Nick
Mal Meninga

Post by Nick »

There are few teams that have the players that can get back to back 90's
the raiders have players that can do so, thats why we were minor premiers and why we made the GF, equalling the record wins in a row for a single season along the way (Smashing it if you count PvP games)

Thickos, Greeneyed, IBG, Skeepe are all capible of back to back 90's
whilst between the rest of us we can get two easily.

Worth nothing your first round score would have been soundly thumped by any of our scores this season ;) :D

CNTDN = Raiders bitches :D
paulquinn49
Brett Mullins

Post by paulquinn49 »

Why aint this a sticky thread no more?

greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

I unstickied all stickys and global announcements etc in the F7s. It was getting cluttered.
paulquinn49
Brett Mullins

Post by paulquinn49 »

I have no issue with your culling of the over cluttered and pointless Global Announcements. However unstickying this thread will cause it to get lost among all the Raiders talk.

Mr Townsend was more than helpful in his efforts of putting this thread as a sticky as he realised at some point you have to help out the minorities.

This is why we have Chinatown's in numerous cities and Australiatown's in...

Can this thread be made a sticky again please?

With thanks
CNTDN

Sasha
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Woodgers

Post by Sasha »

I see no issues with this being a sticky in Forum 7's forum.
paulquinn49
Brett Mullins

Post by paulquinn49 »

You are a great man, first you spend 30 bucks on something Nick did and now this!

You reacted so quick also, not even Hiddink reacted that fast.

thickos
Laurie Daley

Post by thickos »

If the Ninjas are only having one thread all year/season and all the posts go in here, it should be a sticky. If you have a thread for each game like we do, which is up to you, they won't be stickied.
Nick
Mal Meninga

Post by Nick »

what stu said, im happy either way, if you blokes want a round by round thing like we do then ill unstick this come the season proper but if ya wanna put all ya **** in here im happy to leave a sticky 8)
paulquinn49
Brett Mullins

Post by paulquinn49 »

I would prefer a sticky, otherwise you get all the cluttered stuff.

Nick
Mal Meninga

Post by Nick »

no worries lads 8)
BTW good luck this week, the knights will be no easy feat but im confident your blokes can get the job done
paulquinn49
Brett Mullins

Post by paulquinn49 »

Dang it only 2/5 articles in already. Not a good look.

Kman you wanna get an article ready just in case dood?

thickos
Laurie Daley

Post by thickos »

Congrats on the Ninjas for getting all 5 in once again, win or lose it's boosted your chances of making the regular draw dramatically...
paulquinn49
Brett Mullins

Post by paulquinn49 »

We have overcome a lot of things as of late, but I feared for the future of the CNTCN last night.

A big thanks must go out to Les Amber for raising the alarm (I thought full time was Sunday night) also Legend and Kris stepped up with 2 hours notice.

This one is for you guys...

thickos
Laurie Daley

Post by thickos »

:lol:

Mate, fulltime is always Wednesday, I'm sure Chuck was aware.... you almost let him down imo
paulquinn49
Brett Mullins

Post by paulquinn49 »

No one ever makes Chuck proud, I think that is what draws people to him, being able to claim you were the first ever person to impress him.

He once got impressed the most heterosexual man in the universe was perving on him in public, he then realised he was walking past a mirror shop and got angry.

The shop isnt there anymore, most say Chuck kicked it into another universe. Some say Chuck kicked a midget into the shop and broke every single mirror, the shop wasnt covered under the act of God insurance policy.

Nick
Mal Meninga

Post by Nick »

Raider Crusader
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Stone Cold

Post by Raider Crusader »

boysclub wrote:
This one is for you guys...

Just wondering...who's "John"? I'd be more convinced if it said "Paul" :P
paulquinn49
Brett Mullins

Post by paulquinn49 »

I was going to tell him my name, but I got all embarrassed and passed out. He just took a guess, was pretty close aswell. I have an "n" in my surname.

paulquinn49
Brett Mullins

Post by paulquinn49 »

After careful consideration and a lengthy discussion with multiple CNTDN team members we feel that we have to make an announcement concerning Raiders ourcast Mr Steven Greeneyed.

It was never our intention to open talks with or sign Mr Steven Greeneyed. His wishes to join the club were not taken seriously as he was last seen at Kingston BWS buying 16 casks of wine. Futhermore CNTDN have a strict policy about the usage of the word "captain".

We would never stoop as low as other teams like the Raiders and name someone a higher role than anyone else, as we are a real team. We have no plans to name a captain, now, or in the distant future.

Mr Steven Greeneyed is somewhat a loose cannon and he would only damage the sacred family. If he was to change his tune and drop the God complex we would possibly take him on as an unpaid trainee or apprentice team member.

Until then we have no intention to sign or negotiate with Mr Steven Greeneyed.

His requests to join the team are officially rejected.

greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

That's what the Roosters said, the week before they signed Brett Finch. :lol:
Sasha
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Woodgers

Post by Sasha »

Greeneyed Position Under Review

Raiders Forum 7's management are now reviewing Steven Greeneyed's contract after it was revealed that he wanted to leave the club and join the CNTDN. Management is un happy with the fact Greeneyed is whoring himself around to other clubs and going againts team spirit.

"The Raiders always stick together, and we are all playing for the same cause, none of us like traitors" was a statement issued by CEU Fonny Curner Snr.

More to come
Greenblooded
John Ferguson

Post by Greenblooded »

Inactive

Post by Inactive »

Greenblooded wrote::lol:
ditto
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

What's so funny?
Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley

I'd like to overrule PQ, and say if GE can show a certain amount of swagger hes a chance.

For crying out loud, Chucks sig was clearly directed at me, as John is my middle name. He knows I'm the real leader.
paulquinn49
Brett Mullins

Post by paulquinn49 »

Back when we were the KKK I would have said Kris was the spiritual leader, but as we are now the CNTDN I would concur with Edward that he is probably the spiritual leader of this side.

Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley

You know you can email Chuck from his official site. I was gonna do it, but then figured it takes so long to explain forum 7s.
paulquinn49
Brett Mullins

Post by paulquinn49 »

I wouldnt do it man, you gotta think like Chuck and step back and see the bigger picture.

He probably cons people into giving their home address then turns up and kicks the crap out of you for being a nerd. Then steals yah girl, or your pic of a girl.

paulquinn49
Brett Mullins

Post by paulquinn49 »

Just a thought doods... that is the problem!

We lack female representation. I think a team as great as ours needs to open up and accept a female posters to join the team.

I will never accept a female from this site though as the talent is as useless as tits on a bull here.

Female posters, through time have proven to be very lame. There is something about females liking sport that turns me off.

CNTDN are a very accepting team, if you are a bloke. I thought about it just then. We have Ed who is almost black cause he lives in New Zealand. Kris spells his name with a K, I got Greek in me, Undertaker Mike follows another side, Mills is suicidal and Azzman is illiterate.

Yet through our whole squad we have no female or feminine poster. This may hold back our application to the main draw for 06.

Raiders have Nick who is moody like a girl, Steven snaps and has hissy fits over non issues like a girl and then Thickos goes to the gym and obsesses over his body like a chick. No wonder they did so well!

Guys I say we try lure a chick from LU to become apart of our side. Who is with me?

Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley

There will be a testosterone overload if a girl joins. Guys trying to get her to send her pic over msn and not giving it to the others. I think this is a great idea.