Nearly Sport 2016

Chat about the tipping and other competitions

Moderator: GH Moderators

Spider-Nation
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Paul Vaughan

Nearly Sport 2016

Post by Spider-Nation »

Is anyone interested in playing fantasy NRL through Nearly Sport this year? I run a social group that plays fantasy NRL with prize money, promotions and relegations and there are 4 spots left in one of the 5 divisions. It's similar to NRLCEO however you can bid on players at the start of the year like a silent auction.

If you join the social club, your membership gets you into a fantasy NRL division, entry into an NRL tipping comp with a $50 weekly prize and prize money for the top 3 at the end of the regular season. There is also a lucky member badge draw of $50 each month too and we attend events together.

The majority of our members are also from Canberra as this is where the group started.

If anyone is interested or would like more information, please PM me.

Cheers
aussie1st
David Furner

Re: Nearly Sport 2016

Post by aussie1st »

Is there a cost to enter?
Spider-Nation
Gerry De La Cruz

Post by Spider-Nation »

It's $100 to enter and there are only 3 spots now remaining in the last division.

Nearly Sport will reactivate for the year some time later tonight so I'll start creating the competitions in the coming days.

On Saturday the 13th of Feb we had the Champions League live draft which you qualify for the year before by being one of the top teams in your division.

It's heaps of fun but if it's too much for your first year, there will also be a free competition running to give people a taste of what it's like to be in the social club without putting any money up.
Spider-Nation
Gerry De La Cruz

Post by Spider-Nation »

It's $100 to play in everything. $50 for just the tipping and badge draw while there is also a free fantasy comp for those who just wish to try it out.