NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Chat about the tipping and other competitions

Moderator: GH Moderators

User avatar
Sid
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6943
Joined: May 15, 2015, 8:47 pm
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd
Location: Darwin, N.T.

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by Sid » February 24, 2016, 8:41 pm

Well that was a disaster. Didn't let me pick a player until 50% into the draft so I bailed.
Another drafter had sezer selected as first pick when he didn't select him and it looks like others had problems too
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine

Millsy
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6000
Joined: March 31, 2008, 6:05 pm
Location: Nth Qld

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by Millsy » February 24, 2016, 9:13 pm

Draft done once again, aussie we had the same thing happen at times, the draft was hanging and you had to select a player a few times, but i didnt panic and kept rolling.

User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 43045
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by The Rickman » February 24, 2016, 9:23 pm

Sid wrote:Well that was a disaster. Didn't let me pick a player until 50% into the draft so I bailed.
Another drafter had sezer selected as first pick when he didn't select him and it looks like others had problems too
And this is why the quick draft sucks. Your season is now basically ruined.
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

Millsy
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6000
Joined: March 31, 2008, 6:05 pm
Location: Nth Qld

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by Millsy » February 24, 2016, 9:27 pm

Bundy Bears 2016 Squad

1. Matt Moylan
2. Alex Johnson
3. Josh Morris
4. Kane Linnett
5. Marika Koroibete
6. Michael Morgan
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Andrew Fifita
9. James Segeyaro
10. Aaron Woods
11. Josh Jackson
12. Tohu Harris
13. Gavin Cooper

14. Robbie Rochow
15. Nate Myles
16. Aku Uate
17. Benji Marshall

18. Blake Green
19. Jake Mamo
20. Dean Whare
21. Robbie Farah
22. Boyd Cordner

User avatar
Sid
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6943
Joined: May 15, 2015, 8:47 pm
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd
Location: Darwin, N.T.

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by Sid » February 24, 2016, 9:29 pm

I'd suck it up a bit better if it were my internet connection that were the issue, but it was a site technical error as I could navigate and do everything else just fine. It just wasn't coming up with the 'do you want to select player x' once I selected anyone.
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine

User avatar
Sid
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6943
Joined: May 15, 2015, 8:47 pm
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd
Location: Darwin, N.T.

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by Sid » February 24, 2016, 9:30 pm

Millsy wrote:Bundy Bears 2016 Squad

1. Matt Moylan
2. Alex Johnson
3. Josh Morris
4. Kane Linnett
5. Marika Koroibete
6. Michael Morgan
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Andrew Fifita
9. James Segeyaro
10. Aaron Woods
11. Josh Jackson
12. Tohu Harris
13. Gavin Cooper

14. Robbie Rochow
15. Nate Myles
16. Aku Uate
17. Benji Marshall

18. Blake Green
19. Jake Mamo
20. Dean Whare
21. Robbie Farah
22. Boyd Cordner
Not bad millsy. I predicted you'd try for a strong forward pack again
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine

User avatar
Sid
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6943
Joined: May 15, 2015, 8:47 pm
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd
Location: Darwin, N.T.

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by Sid » February 24, 2016, 9:32 pm

The Nickman wrote:
Sid wrote:Well that was a disaster. Didn't let me pick a player until 50% into the draft so I bailed.
Another drafter had sezer selected as first pick when he didn't select him and it looks like others had problems too
And this is why the quick draft sucks. Your season is now basically ruined.
Yeah, I don't mind the old snake draft. I killed it in the quick draft last year, but to no avail for this year as my league promotion means nothing now
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine

Millsy
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6000
Joined: March 31, 2008, 6:05 pm
Location: Nth Qld

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by Millsy » February 24, 2016, 9:43 pm

I drafted on my tablet and my internet on it is pretty fast, yeah it did hang at times but I was still able to keep rolling and select a player each round. The best way was select a position you want to draft and the top 7 or so players open in a dropbox, then select whoever, a few times you had to do it twice. I just didnt panic.

User avatar
Sid
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6943
Joined: May 15, 2015, 8:47 pm
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd
Location: Darwin, N.T.

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by Sid » February 25, 2016, 1:34 pm

Colossal Scraps

1. Wighton
2. Lolohea
3. Mann
4. Simona
5. Don
6. Hastings (c)(k)
7. Wallace
8. Blair
9. Friend
10. Evans
11. Whitehead
12. Thompson
13. Aubusson

14. Levi
15. Tapau
16. Feeney
17. J. Burgess

18. Parcell
19. Taumololo
20. S.Boyd
21. Pearce
22. JWH
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine

User avatar
Manchild
Jason Croker
Posts: 4846
Joined: September 28, 2011, 11:29 am
Favourite Player: Past: Brad Clyde
Present: Shaun Fensom
Location: Darwin, NT

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by Manchild » February 25, 2016, 2:26 pm

Sid wrote:Colossal Scraps

1. Wighton
2. Lolohea
3. Mann
4. Simona
5. Don
6. Hastings (c)(k)
7. Wallace
8. Blair
9. Friend
10. Evans
11. Whitehead
12. Thompson
13. Aubusson

14. Levi
15. Tapau
16. Feeney
17. J. Burgess

18. Parcell
19. Taumololo
20. S.Boyd
21. Pearce
22. JWH
Crist that is a pretty ordinary team Sid.

User avatar
aussie1st
David Furner
Posts: 3441
Joined: August 2, 2005, 4:34 pm

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by aussie1st » February 25, 2016, 2:36 pm

Millsy wrote:Draft done once again, aussie we had the same thing happen at times, the draft was hanging and you had to select a player a few times, but i didnt panic and kept rolling.
I hope that doesn't happen when we draft. As you say still enough time to get your pick in.

Nice looking team you got there

User avatar
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga
Posts: 47786
Joined: February 24, 2008, 7:47 am
Favourite Player: Captain Croker
Location: Gold Coast

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by Raidersrawesome » February 25, 2016, 3:15 pm

Ive joined the Elmasri qualifying lol comp

There are still other comps

Darren Lockyer - Sunday 28 February at 9:00pm

Anthony Minichiello - Monday 29 February at 8:00pm

Matty Bowen - Monday 29 February at 9:00pm

Sam Burgess - Tuesday 1 March at 9:00pm

Stacey Jones - Wednesday 2 March at 9:00pm
Image

User avatar
Sid
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6943
Joined: May 15, 2015, 8:47 pm
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd
Location: Darwin, N.T.

NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by Sid » February 25, 2016, 3:22 pm

Manchild wrote:
Sid wrote:Colossal Scraps

1. Wighton
2. Lolohea
3. Mann
4. Simona
5. Don
6. Hastings (c)(k)
7. Wallace
8. Blair
9. Friend
10. Evans
11. Whitehead
12. Thompson
13. Aubusson

14. Levi
15. Tapau
16. Feeney
17. J. Burgess

18. Parcell
19. Taumololo
20. S.Boyd
21. Pearce
22. JWH
Crist that is a pretty ordinary team Sid.
It really is pus. I didn't bother adding once my player selections started working half way through, I went back later and did it, so this is what a team looks like once the first 154 players are selected
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine

User avatar
Manchild
Jason Croker
Posts: 4846
Joined: September 28, 2011, 11:29 am
Favourite Player: Past: Brad Clyde
Present: Shaun Fensom
Location: Darwin, NT

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by Manchild » February 25, 2016, 3:45 pm

Sid wrote:
Manchild wrote:
Sid wrote:Colossal Scraps

1. Wighton
2. Lolohea
3. Mann
4. Simona
5. Don
6. Hastings (c)(k)
7. Wallace
8. Blair
9. Friend
10. Evans
11. Whitehead
12. Thompson
13. Aubusson

14. Levi
15. Tapau
16. Feeney
17. J. Burgess

18. Parcell
19. Taumololo
20. S.Boyd
21. Pearce
22. JWH
Crist that is a pretty ordinary team Sid.
It really is pus. I didn't bother adding once my player selections started working half way through, I went back later and did it, so this is what a team looks like once the first 154 players are selected
You have Wallace as your sole #7. The chances of him lasting a whole season are pretty **** slim.

User avatar
Ferret86
Peter Jackson
Posts: 208
Joined: July 6, 2008, 2:54 pm
Favourite Player: Was Fensom, now Bateman in the new era
Location: Canberra

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by Ferret86 » February 25, 2016, 7:17 pm

Sid wrote:Well that was a disaster. Didn't let me pick a player until 50% into the draft so I bailed.
Another drafter had sezer selected as first pick when he didn't select him and it looks like others had problems too
On behalf of the site I just want to apologise Sid! The first thing I've done is remove the $10 cost from your account. That's the least we can do. The first four LoL drafts went flawlessly - which of course just rubs it in for you. Unfortunately our developer was out last night so he couldn't give the site the "kick" it needed.

Would you like me to make sure you're promoted again for next year? Also there are Qualifying a Leagues still with places but I understand if you're done.
Founder of http://www.nrlceo.com and run the fantasy rugby league game on http://www.thebench.com.au

User avatar
Sid
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6943
Joined: May 15, 2015, 8:47 pm
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd
Location: Darwin, N.T.

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by Sid » February 25, 2016, 10:29 pm

Ferret86 wrote:
Sid wrote:Well that was a disaster. Didn't let me pick a player until 50% into the draft so I bailed.
Another drafter had sezer selected as first pick when he didn't select him and it looks like others had problems too
On behalf of the site I just want to apologise Sid! The first thing I've done is remove the $10 cost from your account. That's the least we can do. The first four LoL drafts went flawlessly - which of course just rubs it in for you. Unfortunately our developer was out last night so he couldn't give the site the "kick" it needed.

Would you like me to make sure you're promoted again for next year? Also there are Qualifying a Leagues still with places but I understand if you're done.
Thanks Ferret, I appreciate it. Sounds like I was an exception then. Cool, if there is a spot in a promoted league next year I'd be happy to join if someone isn't doing it next year or whatever. I don't want to push someone else out though. I won't be able to do a qualifying league this year.
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine

User avatar
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga
Posts: 47786
Joined: February 24, 2008, 7:47 am
Favourite Player: Captain Croker
Location: Gold Coast

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by Raidersrawesome » February 28, 2016, 8:10 pm

Elmasri LoL comp
GCRaiders

1. Coote
2.Manu
3. Gayguy
4.Auva
5.Burgess
6. Austin
7. Johnson
8. Graham
9. Hodgson
10.Tamou
11.Lowe
12.Gillett
13.Guerra

14. Granville
15.Vaughan
16. Sezer
17.Wighton

18. Napa
19.Lane
20.Simona
21.Frizell
22.Napa
Image

User avatar
Sid
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6943
Joined: May 15, 2015, 8:47 pm
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd
Location: Darwin, N.T.

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by Sid » February 29, 2016, 7:45 am

Manchild wrote:
Sid wrote:
Manchild wrote:
Sid wrote:Colossal Scraps

1. Wighton
2. Lolohea
3. Mann
4. Simona
5. Don
6. Hastings (c)(k)
7. Wallace
8. Blair
9. Friend
10. Evans
11. Whitehead
12. Thompson
13. Aubusson

14. Levi
15. Tapau
16. Feeney
17. J. Burgess

18. Parcell
19. Taumololo
20. S.Boyd
21. Pearce
22. JWH
Crist that is a pretty ordinary team Sid.
It really is pus. I didn't bother adding once my player selections started working half way through, I went back later and did it, so this is what a team looks like once the first 154 players are selected
You have Wallace as your sole #7. The chances of him lasting a whole season are pretty **** slim.
It'll be a race to see if Pearce can be rehabilitated before Wallace injures himself/gets dropped
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine

User avatar
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga
Posts: 47786
Joined: February 24, 2008, 7:47 am
Favourite Player: Captain Croker
Location: Gold Coast

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by Raidersrawesome » March 8, 2016, 4:32 pm

Nice Start for GCRaiders in the El Masri LoL comp

Highest score of the round , shame Ive lost my 5/8 ( no depth ) and back up half for a few weeks

Looking at trading Gayguy and Lolohea , hopefully he is need of a centre
Image

User avatar
aussie1st
David Furner
Posts: 3441
Joined: August 2, 2005, 4:34 pm

Re: NRLCEO 2016 : Legends of League/Champions League

Post by aussie1st » March 8, 2016, 6:23 pm

Got a much needed win in CL given I'm going to be without Segy for awhile. God knows how I'm going to win more games with only 1 WH guy, maybe 2 if Gavin gets his **** together.

Post Reply