NRLCEO 2013 - The GH Premiership

Chat about the tipping and other competitions

Moderator: GH Moderators

SubLime Green
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Re: NRLCEO 2013 - The GH Premiership

Post by SubLime Green »

Millsy wrote:Ok guys I asked NRLCEO on twitter what happens when your GF is a draw.

NRLCEO Fantasy Footy ‏@Fantasy_NRLCEO
@Millsy_1 highest seed based on end of season finish mate.
Millsy wrote:So the official winner of The GH Premiership is - CAMPBELL COLTS :clap:

Congrats SLG, well done mate.

Great season aussie, your teams did well in its first year in our comp.

Hopefully everything with the new site next year is up to par and its smooth sailing.

I'd also like to officially welcome the GH Championships Premiers - The PA Pissheads to the comp next year, well done Nickman, also welcome back marcofski, its great to have you back up in Div 1 :clap:
Thanks for that Millsy. It's a bit of an awkward win given we hadn't agreed on a tie-breaker before the final.

But it's good to get a win after going out in straight sets last year! :thumbsup

Thanks for all the effort in setting up the comp again this year Millsy, and congrats on the Minor Premiership.

Well done to aussie1st as well. Given how rare ties are it was unusual to have one in the GF! Then again, we had close games all year!

Hopefully everyone comes back for next year including Nick and Marcofski, and hopefully the new site we decide to use is a fair bit better than what we had to put up with this year.
aussie1st
David Furner

Post by aussie1st »

Congrats on taking the title. Not many tie breakers I would have won lol.
Lurch
John Ferguson

Post by Lurch »

:clap:

Congrats to the team that won. I'm still confused. Oh, the Campbell Colts. Really? Those guys? Boooo.

:P Well done Sublimo.
SubLime Green
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Post by SubLime Green »

Lurch wrote::clap:

Congrats to the team that won. I'm still confused. Oh, the Campbell Colts. Really? Those guys? Boooo.

:P Well done Sublimo.
Haha, thanks Lurch. :D
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

I don't like the Colts in 2013 :P NBA and NRLCEO Premiers, and the coach has moved into my turf in NQ :rant :lol: