Chat about the tipping and other competitions

Moderator: GH Moderators

Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Captain Croker

Re: NRLCEO 2011 - The GH Premiership

Post by Raidersrawesome »

Congratulations Lurch :clap: Worthy Champions

Once Hayne had a blinder I knew I was up against it even though Uate bagged 4 tries. Just glad Hayne wasnt captain otherwise it could of got embarrassing.

Thanks NQR for getting this up and running and thanks for everyone involved it was fun.

GCR will be back next year. It will be time to go one better.
-GD-
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Troy Thompson

Post by -GD- »

Congrats to Lurch, too good at the right end of the year.

Thanks to everyone, i had a lot of fun playing. Ill be going 2 games better next season
Lurch
John Ferguson

Post by Lurch »

Back to back attack!!! :thumbsup

Thanks Hayne for pulling out a blinder. Good effort Raidersrawesome and well done on a giant killing finals series. It was a close one in the end but this giant proved too big to kill :P

Cheers for a good season fellas. Triple threat? :hmmm

Dugan.Express
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Josh Dugan

Post by Dugan.Express »

Any chance I can join the second division next year, when will you guys be organizing the the new comp, what sort of draft is used.
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga

NRLCEO should open for registrations in the new year probably around February.

NQR did such a great job this year organising it I'll nominate him for next year ( thank me anytime NQR :) ) , so he might be best to answer any questions but I see no reason why there wouldnt be a spot in the 2nd division.

I also think we should do the quick draft , we used it in the Legends comp and its over quickly ( its not painful ) and its a bit more exciting.
-GD-
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Troy Thompson

NRLCEO 2011 - The GH Premiership

Post by -GD- »

Ill be back to defend my minor premiership
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga

Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

Yeah yeah I can organise the new comp next year :P

I emailed nrlceo a while ago and asked what changes we can look forward too, they replied and said they are looking at making Origin players eligible to score points during Oirgin games for your team, that would be pretty handy having them score points, also they might introduce the 40/20, and the best one is they are looking at having "double work horse points". the way it works now getting 4 points for a forward hitting the 40 mark for tackles and hit ups, the double they will look at 60 or 65 between tackles and hit ups, it will benefit players like Hindmarsh, Fensom, Parker and co. when you think about it those players need to be rewarded better for the work they do.

I will put up a nrlceo 2012 thread sometime in early January (when I'm on holidays that is :D ) and see what interest we have, I'd like to get 10 teams in the 2nd Div if we can, so yeah Dugan.Express you are more than welcome to join up mate.

Early last year I decided to have the two grand finalists from Div 2 join Div 1 in 2012 so Sublime and Seamonkey will be coming up, the bottom two teams from Div 1 will be relegated to Div 2, The Bank ASS Bandits and Northern Wildcats go to Div two if those guys are keen to play again that is, hopefully Poida will come back now sense his work commitments stop him from finishing last season.

The Top 8 teams are all welcome back to Div 1, hope you guys are all keen to return, I will pm everyone in Jan to confirm. the guys from Div 2 if you want to play again, let me know or just post in the nrlceo 2012 thread in January.

The NQ All Stars are still pissed off about losing to the GCRs in the finals last year so lookout in 2012 GCR :cmon
SirMcSquid
David Furner

Post by SirMcSquid »

I enjoyed NRLCEO, especially the articles and sledging that went with it.
I'm looking forward to it next year because I understand how it works a bit better now.
Sir McSquid's Squad will return with a vengeance!!! :cmon
banner reluctantly created by fistinz

Member - #8231
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga

I'll be back , I do enjoy my guaranteed 2 points against NQR.

There looks to be a few organisation changes at GCR , and some new recruits.
SirMcSquid
David Furner

Post by SirMcSquid »

Is there (or will there be) an option to do 2 player trades?
e.g. Cam Smith and Mick Picker for Michael Ennis and Jamie Lyon
banner reluctantly created by fistinz

Member - #8231
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

That is a good idea McSquid, I'll send NRLCEO a message and ask them if it could be added, see what they have to say about it.

Yeah GCR you got me when it counted, but it was 2 all last year so I'll take that :cool:
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

NELCEO have already replied to the question.

Yes you can do more than one player in trades, as long as your player positions and kicking points are above board that is.

I also asked what changes will be made for next season, they haven't confirmed anything yet, most likely be sorted out early Feb.
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

Email from NRLCEO

Good Morning NRLCEO Fans!

We are now well and truly into the offseason and the good news is we are less than 100 sleeps away from the start of the 2012 NRL season. That means we are even closer to the opening of the NRLCEO season - let the Live Drafts begin!!

NRLCEO will open early February and once again, the Legends of League Competitions will be popular. We also have the Inaugural Champions League where 12 winning Legends of League coaches from 2011 will meet in a no nonsense, no second place competition to determine the ultimate NRLCEO coach.

In 2012, Public Competitions featuring various rules and team numbers will also be created for anyone to enter to test their skills and knowledge against NRL fans from all over the world.

However, what makes NRLCEO so popular is the fully customisable private competitions where coaches can create a league and take on their mates. Drafting a squad, cutting poor performers, making crazy trade offers and of course sledging your opponents all make up a unique NRLCEO experience. What is even better is that no two teams in a competition can have the same player!

With the countdown certainly on, the NRLCEO team would like to wish all our fans a Merry Christmas. No doubt, some coaches will be hoping that Santa leaves an NRLCEO title in their stocking for next year....

We look forward to seeing you all in year 2012 and can't wait to hear that first whistle to signify the season's opening!!

Take Care.

Mike
NRLCEO