REDEMPTION: I came so close to losing it all

We recognise our posters with the Daley M Awards!

Moderator: GH Moderators

Captain Punish
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Jared Waerea-Hargreaves

Re: REDEMPTION: I came so close to losing it all

Post by Captain Punish »

I miss you already xxx
Avatar Bet - bleedgreen99 - Raiders to make (BG99)/miss(Lucy) the 8. Avatar from last round of regular season 2015 until GF 2016.
Signature Bet - Raider85 - Raiders to get(Lucy)/miss(R85) the wooden spoon. Signature for entire offseason.
Bottle of something to the value of $70 - Matthew Borewood to not see (Lucy)/to see (Piggles) a first grade game in 2015 for the Warriors.
The Name Change Bet - Regarding the three bets above;
I win all three I keep my name.
I win one I become "the Punish"
I lose all I become "Chicken Little"
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

What of it?
Captain Punish
Laurie Daley

Post by Captain Punish »

You are welcome.
Avatar Bet - bleedgreen99 - Raiders to make (BG99)/miss(Lucy) the 8. Avatar from last round of regular season 2015 until GF 2016.
Signature Bet - Raider85 - Raiders to get(Lucy)/miss(R85) the wooden spoon. Signature for entire offseason.
Bottle of something to the value of $70 - Matthew Borewood to not see (Lucy)/to see (Piggles) a first grade game in 2015 for the Warriors.
Schifty
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by Schifty »

#LucyForAdmin
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

#Rebanning4Lucy
Captain Punish
Laurie Daley

Post by Captain Punish »

#lovinglucy
PrimetimeRaider
Jason Croker

Post by PrimetimeRaider »

#looseforlucy
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

#letsloselucy
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

#Lucy>Doc
Captain Punish
Laurie Daley

Post by Captain Punish »

#hashtags4lucy
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Posts either complaining about, supporting or mocking the moderation in this thread have been moved to 'The Mods on this site ruined my life' thread in the Lime Lounge. Please feel free to share your feelings there in a supportive, huggy and non-judgemental space.

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Just this once, I'll explain on the open board. There was a particular term used by Raiding Z that is entirely inappropriate for a forum that is widely read by people of all ages and wide backgrounds. If it's used again (and it's been repeated today), official warnings will follow. I have to say, that was my focus last night, but I've also now more carefully edited out all personal insults, and indeed, had already edited out some last night (it is incorrect to suggest that Nick's comment was not edited last night).
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Bay56

Post by Seiffert82 »

I've got nothing against Worm, but looking at this thread, this plan is up there with the "let's make Todd Carney captain of the team to set him straight" proposal. :lol:
Captain Punish
Laurie Daley

Post by Captain Punish »

This thread and it's edits have nothing to do with me. I am not an animal.
Professor
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Bae

Post by Professor »

Seiffert82 wrote:I've got nothing against Worm, but looking at this thread, this plan is up there with the "let's make Todd Carney captain of the team to set him straight" proposal. :lol:
:lol: bloody oath.

Poor bastard didn't even create this thread, though.