2013 Golden Boogs nominations

We recognise our posters with the Daley M Awards!

Moderator: GH Moderators

greeneyed
Don Furner

Re: 2013 Golden Boogs Nominations

Post by greeneyed »

Dusty wrote:I nominate GE

The Broncos are completely despicable and without shame. Gorden Tallis, look at his attitude tonight, talk about a "born to rule" approach. Maybe they're not born to rule. You can be assured that they will approach every single Raiders junior who has flown over Queensland, been to the Gold Coast on holiday, or been close to the border.

Hahaha, He now understands the QLD philosophy .... Ring any bells... Greg Inglis?
BTW, what's it a nomination for?!
Dusty
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Past:Daley
Present: Hodgson

Post by Dusty »

greeneyed wrote:Dusty, clubs are different to State of Origin. VERY different. State of Origin is about their origin. You blokes from NSW can argue all you like about that and the history etc etc. GI... he believed he played first senior football with and comes from Queensland, just like Peter Sterling believes he's from NSW.

Club football, that's about what clubs do to bring players though, and origins are not relevant. The Broncos behaviour is a disgrace, and deserves to be called out.
hahaha, double standards
2020: 1. Nicol-Klokstad 2. Cotric 3. Croker (c) 4 Leilua 5. Scott 6. Wighton 7. G. Williams 8. Papalii 9. Hodgson (c) 10. Sutton 11. J. Bateman 12. Whitehead 13. Tapine ----
14. Simmonson 15. Soliola 16. Guler 17. Horsburgh
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Dusty wrote:
greeneyed wrote:Dusty, clubs are different to State of Origin. VERY different. State of Origin is about their origin. You blokes from NSW can argue all you like about that and the history etc etc. GI... he believed he played first senior football with and comes from Queensland, just like Peter Sterling believes he's from NSW.

Club football, that's about what clubs do to bring players though, and origins are not relevant. The Broncos behaviour is a disgrace, and deserves to be called out.
hahaha, double standards
No one from NSW is in any position to accuse Queenslanders of double standards. Tamou?
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

greeneyed wrote:
Dusty wrote:

hahaha, double standards
No one from NSW is in any position to accuse Queenslanders of double standards. Tamou?
Didnt realise that he was from QLD
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Albi, you really have no idea!
Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Post by Manbush »

greeneyed wrote:Albi, you really have no idea!
:lol:
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.