2008 Golden Boogs Awards

We recognise our posters with the Daley M Awards!

Moderator: GH Moderators

greeneyed
Don Furner

2008 Golden Boogs Awards

Post by greeneyed »

It is awards season in the rugby league world... and so it is on The Greenhouse.

We have a lot of new members... so they might not be familiar with our annual awards... the Golden Boogs... named in honour of former Raider... Jason Bulgarelli.

They are a bit of fun... but also have a serious side... there are awards for things like the highlight of the footy season... and awards for the posters on the site.

The start of the process is the nominations. So if you are a new poster, or a seasoned one... go to this thread and have your say on the nominations for things like the best thread of the year... and the best poster of the year.

http://www.thegh.com.au/forum/viewtopic ... 15&t=11888

Mikey is your host for the 2008 Golden Boogs... so get involved in the nominations... and then the voting!
Sterlk
David Furner

Re: 2008 Golden Boogs Awards

Post by Sterlk »

Is it wrong to campaign for yourself? :hmmm

:lol:
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

Sterlk wrote:Is it wrong to campaign for yourself? :hmmm

:lol:
yes but do it anyway :lol:
Edrick The Entertainer
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

my vote goes 2 the man himself Bulgarelli, 4 going out a loser 2day,well done SL.
love_the_green
Alan Tongue

Post by love_the_green »

This post still make me laugh. It was about us jumping into the to 6th, but if we beat the Panthers by enough. I'll nominate this for Call of the year, and Signature of the year, greenin2902 uses this as his signature, and I laugh everytime I see it

Zip Zip wrote:
greenin2902 wrote: Although, if we win, we will not be in 6th place at the end of the round, as we need to beat the Panthers by 54 points (as much as that would be fantastic!)
:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Good Call Nostradamus!!!!!!!