Although it is one match a time....however

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

greeny
Glenn Lazarus

Although it is one match a time....however

Post by greeny »

Sunday week, it is the Melbourne storm at Olympic Park. Greg Inglis is injured and Billy Slater was suspended for two matches. Is that enough for the Green Machine to have a chance of knocking them over. We never seem to have any luck in Melbourne.
Green and mean, we are the mighty Canberra Raiders.
pacman
Jason Croker

Post by pacman »

if it was the kangaroos vs storm, but the kangaroos were wearing raiders jerseys, storm would rape them :P
100%green
Don Furner

Post by 100%green »

Is it just me or since 2003 or so it seems Raiders V Storm games are grudge matches like Raiders V Brisbane. Maybe cause were both out of sydney teams no-one likes?
greeny
Glenn Lazarus

Post by greeny »

A tight game would be nice. Carney with a field goal again. :D
Sasha
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Woodgers

Post by Sasha »

For me the biggest Grudge Matchesfor us is those Roosters :x
greeny
Glenn Lazarus

Post by greeny »

We'll get them in a few weeks. That will be a big match if we are still in the same position that the club is in now.
DJ Raida
David Furner

Post by DJ Raida »

we have lost every game agaiunst the storm for like, the last 4 years, they are without doubt our boegy side IMO
100%green
Don Furner

Post by 100%green »

I reckon Raiders by 2 against the Storm. The Storm are my second team, but man i hope we beat them. As for the Roosters , A big crowd at the Canberra stadium on a sunday arvo to watch the boys win after running all over Finch and all the other girls.
Zip Zip
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by Zip Zip »

What's a second team? :?
100%green
Don Furner

Post by 100%green »

I`d like the NRL to actually be national and i`m not a fan of any of the NSW clubs or the QLD clubs particularly when they refuse to acknowledge the game exists outside those states. I`ve been Green for 25 years and many in the game don`t want to know the Raiders or the Storm, so to shove it up em I support them as well. Heck no-one is even giving the tri-nations at the end of the year or the world cup in 08 any support either. it`s all the same. Long winded answer but i got a few grips.
Ezy
Brett Mullins

Post by Ezy »

100%green wrote:I`d like the NRL to actually be national and i`m not a fan of any of the NSW clubs or the QLD clubs particularly when they refuse to acknowledge the game exists outside those states. I`ve been Green for 25 years and many in the game don`t want to know the Raiders or the Storm, so to shove it up em I support them as well. Heck no-one is even giving the tri-nations at the end of the year or the world cup in 08 any support either. it`s all the same. Long winded answer but i got a few grips.
Good answer green. Largely my sentiments too, however I don't hold as much of a grudge against QLD teams as I do NSW.
100%green
Don Furner

Post by 100%green »

There not as bad as Sydney sides, but the Broncos are following there form slowly but surely.
R@IDER
Clinton Schifcofske

Post by R@IDER »

This will be a tight match even without the guys mentioned above.
I mean how good is this Storm team!! Craig Bellamy has done a great job down there. If there was a coach I wish was coaching the Raiders right now it would be him.
pacman
Jason Croker

Post by pacman »

*remembers 2003* :cry:
100%green
Don Furner

Post by 100%green »

I still have nightmares. Bad enough we got thrased and my girlfriend and her family were all Storm Supporters, Then we had Monaghan steak down the feild. :x