News on Loz

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

Inactive

News on Loz

Post by Inactive »

Another of my sources indicated that the chances of Loz coming back to Canberra are very slim. From what I could read between the lines he is very settled in Sydney, Wife doesnt really like Canberra, pretty well settled in his role at the dragqueens and only has a soft spot left for the Raiders.

Time to knock down his statue at Bruce and replace it with one of Ricky Stuart ... this might entice the great coach to come back to Canberra ... if not erect one of Craig Bellamy :D
Last edited by Inactive on January 10, 2005, 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tonio
David Furner

Post by tonio »

We should erect a statue of Matthew Elliott. :D

You'll Never Walk Alone!
RAIDERS MEMEBER #1919 - Bay 53 - Row S - Seat 18
Former Canberra Raiders #1 Season Ticket Holder 2004 :)
Inactive

Post by Inactive »

Raiders 2005 wrote:We should erect a statue of Matthew Elliott. :D
Yes this would be good for the people ... they will have something to vent their anger on after season 2005 ... I can see it now, last match of the season and the statue comes down Saddam Whosucks style :lol:
tonio
David Furner

Post by tonio »

I'll put it in my front yard....like buddha :P

You'll Never Walk Alone!
RAIDERS MEMEBER #1919 - Bay 53 - Row S - Seat 18
Former Canberra Raiders #1 Season Ticket Holder 2004 :)
Nick
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Post by Nick »

Bay56 wrote:
Raiders 2005 wrote:We should erect a statue of Matthew Elliott. :D
Yes this would be good for the people ... they will have something to vent their anger on after season 2005 ... I can see it now, last match of the season and the statue comes down Saddam Whosucks style :lol:
crash like the berlin wall!
Canberra Milk
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Leipana

Re: News on Loz

Post by Canberra Milk »

Bay56 wrote:Another of my sources indicated that the chances of Loz coming back to Canberra are very slim. From what I could read between the lines he is very settled in Sydney, Wife doesnt really like Canberra, pretty well settled in his role at the dragqueens and only has a soft spot left for the Raiders.

Time to knock down his statue at Bruce and replace it with one of Ricky Stuart ... this might entice the great coach to come back to Canberra ... if not erect one of Craig Bellamy :D
lol. you're much better when you don't laugh at your own jokes, Bay.
Raider Azz
Jason Croker

Re: News on Loz

Post by Raider Azz »

Bay56 wrote:Another of my sources indicated that the chances of Loz coming back to Canberra are very slim. From what I could read between the lines he is very settled in Sydney, Wife doesnt really like Canberra, pretty well settled in his role at the dragqueens and only has a soft spot left for the Raiders.

Loz doesn't work for the Dragons anymore though, I thought? Correct me if I'm wrong but I am almost positive that his tenre with St. George ended at the end of 03.

I do agree with you though, Loz has a great job, his family is most probably settled well, it wouldnt make sense for them to pack up and come back to Canberra.
Inactive

Post by Inactive »

taprod ... thats what I thought to but he definitely is back with them and very enthusiastic about it. Was talking in detail with my source as to what was required at the dragqueens to go that one step better than 2004. I could have been part of the conversation but was not aware my source was meeting him.