No votes
Dragons 13+
10%

Total votes: 20

-TW-
Mal Meninga

Re: 2021 Rd 15 V Dragons: Teams and Previews *Team p1*

Post by -TW- »

The Nickman wrote:Hahaha Timmy W's first post is about halfway down that page!
Something about Matt Bickerstaff being a **** cripple

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

irvste
Sam Backo
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Post by irvste »

We will win this and most of our games for rest of the season

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Joseph 'the worm' Tapine

Post by 1992 »

Even at our worst in the NRL era we were never as bad as Brisbane of 2020/21.

It is barely fun watching them get pumped every week.
WHAT A LONG STRANGE TRIP IT'S BEEN
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Point 1: We've definitely been as low as this broncos team

B) Its always fun
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Botman wrote: June 17, 2021, 9:48 pm Point 1: We've definitely been as low as this broncos team

B) Its always fun
What happened to Point 1 A)?
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

1992 wrote:Even at our worst in the NRL era we were never as bad as Brisbane of 2020/21.

HOW DARE YOU!

You take that back, it's delightful watching the **** Broncos like this.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Shoving it in your face since 2017
SeeBee101
David Grant
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by SeeBee101 »

1992 wrote:Even at our worst in the NRL era we were never as bad as Brisbane of 2020/21.

But I thought Simmonson’s first half decent game of his career was because of his talent and not because of the terrible team they were playing last weekend ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pete Cash
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by Pete Cash »

tbh its very difficult to judge bad teams within the historically bad sides of the NRL era because the new rules make blowouts so common. That said Brisbane are pretty rank.
Elcaptcroker
David Grant
Favourite Player: Jarrod croker

Post by Elcaptcroker »

greeneyed wrote:
gergreg wrote: June 17, 2021, 5:10 pm
greeneyed wrote:
simo wrote: June 17, 2021, 3:11 pm
greeneyed wrote: June 17, 2021, 11:47 am Sorry. We told everyone that's what the procedure would be on that back in July 2007. And we have have been changing the thread title, referring you to the location of the team list, every week since then. And every week, we remind you that it'll be in the first post of the thread on Tuesday. Cleary, we should have included more reminders.
Can you give us a link to the post please. Reports like this really need a reliable source
Here you go: https://thegh.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7909
What does the link say GE? Could you please summarise it?

It says GE was wishing afgtnk was there to tell us about halfbacks.
Back when question mark acturally liked something about the raiders

greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Canberra Raiders happy to sit back and wait on Dufty

The stage is set for an intriguing battle between two players wearing the No. 1 jersey - at what might be a wet and wild Wollongong Stadium on Saturday evening.

Canberra's Bailey Simonsson is set to line up against St George Illawarra custodian Matt Dufty when the Green Machine battle it out with the Red V in Round 15.

Dufty has been under an injury cloud this week due to a shoulder injury and youngster Tyrell Sloan is on standby for his possible NRL debut.

If Dufty is fit, we will see a battle between two players with an eye on the Raiders No. 1 jersey for 2022.

Dufty has been mercurial in attack this season, but he's unwanted by the Dragons. He's scored 10 tries and has 10 try assists so far in 2020 - but he's also got 11 try causes to his name. Reportedly, the Dragons are heading in a different direction because of the defensive side of Dufty's game.

The Raiders have shown interest in signing Dufty, and he and his manager Clinton Schifcofske toured Canberra's high performance centre at Northbourne Oval last week. But the interest seems to have cooled.

Today, Canberra Raiders coach Ricky Stuart was fairly tight lipped about the subject.

"Nothing has sort of eventuated so far," Stuart said on the possibility of making a contract offer to Dufty.

"We've just sat back after our coffee and got on with football. There hasn't been too much discussion. We'll just sit back and when it's the time to go forward and/or talk to his manager again we will."

Stuart downplayed the suggestion that this weekend's game might be important to the club's decision on whether the Raiders might want to proceed with an offer to Dufty.

"No, the important role is for us is to play well and for us to try and win," Stuart said.

"That's second to the priorities at the moment. The main priority is our performance on Saturday."

Raiders outside back Bailey Simonsson made the switch to fullback last weekend in the clash with the Broncos, and performed well. If he wasn't man of the match, he was certainly close to it.

There are some media reports suggesting that the Raiders now want to see what Simonsson can do in the role, while Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad recovers from neck surgery in the back half of the year.

Stuart wouldn't really be drawn on that idea today - but he probably said enough to allow others to read between the lines.

"He plays a big role in our team," Stuart said.

"Bailey had some really good input last week to the whole win."

"The thing about Bailey is he's excited about playing No. 1. He wants to get involved. He's always talking to me, when he was playing wing, 'how do I get more involved in the game'."

"He didn't have to ask last week. He went out and did it and did a great job. His role is important towards our overall team performance."

Stuart was pleased that he was able to name an unchanged team this week - for only the second time this year. He says the constant change in the line up has been disruptive and it's now critical to build some combinations.

"It's a good sign. It's good form, no injuries, suspensions," Stuart said.

"It does help to create some continuity and some cohesion between some of the combinations now, with our halves and new fullback. That's a real positive being able to keep that same 17 and have that cohesion in the spine."

"We've got a very strong squad, we've got good depth. We were bringing players in who are good players when we weren't being able to name the same 17."

"But it's nice to be able to develop some continuity with the important combinations in your team. Your halves and your hookers, your halves and your fullback. It's important to have that type of familiarity."

"That's something in the game that becomes second nature, once you know. You don't need to hear the voice, you know where the player is going to be. That does help."

"It was a bit of a disruption, but it's not an excuse. We need players to come in, we need players to play well. Last week, you've only got to have a look at some of the stats. Everyone had a contribution last week and that's why it was a great team performance."

The loss of Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad to injury has not been Stuart's only problem in the backs. Jarrod Croker has spent plenty of time on the sidelines with shoulder and knee injuries, while Curtis Scott has been stood down over an alleged nightclub fight.

Last week, Stuart fielded a very young "back five" and it paid off. Matt Timoko, Sebastian Kris and Semi Valemei had had less than 30 NRL appearances between them. Simonsson, with 39 appearances, was playing his second NRL game at fullback. Winger Jordan Rapana was the odd man out, with over 140 NRL games to his name.

Stuart was impressed with how they performed.

"We haven't had that contribution all year from our back five," Stuart said.

"It's very important because your middles don't have to go back as far to get back on to the football. Then all of a sudden they've come out of the defensive set and only have to go back seven metres more so than 40 or 50. It's a big difference. It's a big change to the momentum of a footy team."

"That's what the game is about today, it's creating momentum and keeping it. It's hard to get back at times in this game where there's a fair bit more speed."

Stuart says that his young backs will benefit from playing alongside Rapana - particularly Rapana's centre partner Matt Timoko.

"Rapa, he is just competitively driven. He's a winner," Stuart said.

"He wants people inside him to feel that. You get that through Rapa's input into the game. He jumps around, he's everywhere. He wants to do as much as he possibly can for this team."

"At times we're telling him to get him back onto his wing and wait. Him having Matty Timoko inside him I think is going to be a great learning experience for Matt."

"He'll certainly be getting good communication from outside him and that's really important for a centre, especially a young centre when there's some big decisions to make."

Stuart's forward pack also lifted in last week's clash with the Broncos. They were bolstered by the return of some big names, Josh Papalii and Joe Tapine.

But Stuart also puts their performance down to the influence of half Sam Williams - who has been elevated to the top team, following the early release of George Williams.

"Sammy is a wonderful director on the field," Stuart said.

"He's got great vocab. You're really certain in regards what he wants. He's got great intentions. That comes through his communication. You can see it and hear it at training."

"The forwards, they like that. The big blokes in the middle they like to be pointed into a direction and last week they were and they did a job for us. The big boys need that little bit of direction and voice. It's the halfback's role to run that type of game and keep that continuity in the middle."

The Dragons produced an ordinary performance last week, when they were beaten by the last placed Bulldogs. Stuart knows that the Dragons will be desperate to turn things around this week.

"It's that time of the year now when wins are important. Coming off the back of a loss, you're always motivated," Stuart said.

"But we've got to use the confidence that we gained out of last week to make sure that we're as dangerous."

The top five teams in the competition ladder have a break on the rest, leaving a group of nine teams battling for the other three spots in the top eight. Just four competition points separate the seventh placed Cowboys and the 14th placed Knights.

The Dragons sit in eighth place on the ladder, but points differential is the only think separating them from the Sharks, Raiders and Warriors. A win on Saturday for the Raiders will see them jump the Dragons, and possibly into the top eight.

"The back end of the season for that batch of teams is going to be essential," Stuart said.

"It's such a tight competition. The top teams keep beating those teams in that batch, or that bundle of teams."

"It's time now for some of those teams to stand up and say, 'you know what, we're going to take our season forward'."

"And that's what we've got to do. As a group, we've got to take our season forward by winning games."

The Raiders are the Dragons "hoodoo" team - and it has built something of a rivalry between the two sides. Stuart's not exactly sure why it is.

"They're only just down the road. I think that both teams are from just outside Sydney and have probably got similar types of personalities from a playing point of view. Very traditional football clubs."

"The fans are similar. They're very passionate about both teams. And that's what you like."

"It's always a good contest against the Dragons and this one will be no different."

A report for The Greenhouse

VIDEO: Canberra Raiders coach Ricky Stuart speaks about the clash with the Dragons: https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2021/06 ... s-rivalry/

GALLERY: Captain's run: Raiders v Dragons: https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2021/06 ... v-dragons/

Concussion machine that could prolong NRL careers: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... /?cs=14239

VIDEO: St George Illawarra face a monumental task sustaining their top eight spot when they face Canberra Raiders on Saturday night. Jamie Soward previews the match: https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/06/17/dra ... -round-15/

MATCH PREVIEW: Raiders v Dragons: https://thegh.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34663

https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2021/06 ... v-dragons/

Laurie Daley says it might be time to have mandatory stand downs for concussion: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... /?cs=14237

VIDEO: Soliola: We'll use that win as a springboard: https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2021/06 ... ringboard/

Why a Foxtel Canberra Raiders remote is the favourite present Hannah Hollis ever gave her husband: https://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/li ... fa451eb778
Begbie
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Smash Williams

Post by Begbie »

I’m trying to buy tickets for my daughter and a friend in the ‘away’ section at WIN stadium and it’s asking for a code? I tried my membership number but it doesn’t work - does anyone know how to get the code so she can sit with Raiders fans? After we put the code I I assume we then allowed to pay for tickets?
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Begbie wrote: June 18, 2021, 3:58 pm I’m trying to buy tickets for my daughter and a friend in the ‘away’ section at WIN stadium and it’s asking for a code? I tried my membership number but it doesn’t work - does anyone know how to get the code so she can sit with Raiders fans? After we put the code I I assume we then allowed to pay for tickets?
Try "Fergus69", that usually works on most things Raiders related, Begs.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Begbie wrote: June 18, 2021, 3:58 pm I’m trying to buy tickets for my daughter and a friend in the ‘away’ section at WIN stadium and it’s asking for a code? I tried my membership number but it doesn’t work - does anyone know how to get the code so she can sit with Raiders fans? After we put the code I I assume we then allowed to pay for tickets?
Ring the club.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

greeneyed wrote: June 18, 2021, 4:43 pm
Ring the club.
Say "Fergus sent me"
Begbie
Laurie Daley

Post by Begbie »

Ring the club.
Thanks,they gave me the code!
Begbie
Laurie Daley

Post by Begbie »

The Nickman wrote: June 18, 2021, 4:44 pm
Ring the club.
Say "Fergus sent me"
Thanks, they threw in a return helicopter pick-up from her uni-dorm and a 15 dish tasting menu - wine matched from a private box on halfway. Cheers.
Kryptonite
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Terry Reagan

Post by Kryptonite »

1992 wrote: June 17, 2021, 9:34 pm Even at our worst in the NRL era we were never as bad as Brisbane of 2020/21.

2005-6 Pretty lean for us
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

Kryptonite wrote: June 18, 2021, 8:43 pm
1992 wrote: June 17, 2021, 9:34 pm Even at our worst in the NRL era we were never as bad as Brisbane of 2020/21.

2005-6 Pretty lean for us
It's not even close. 2005 we were mid table before a string of late losses. 2006 we made the finals. Broncos are staring down the barrel of consecutive spoons.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
cat
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Dane Tilse

Post by cat »

Raining at the moment, looks like its going to be a wet game tomorrow and windy
Vaccinated
Begbie
Laurie Daley

Post by Begbie »

Raiders were paying 2.30 outsiders before I went away camping outside of internet zone on Tuesday and now I see they are 1.53 favourites as of tonight. So the only player change is Dufty out, does anyone else have any inside info as to the flip?
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Begbie wrote: June 18, 2021, 10:27 pm Raiders were paying 2.30 outsiders before I went away camping outside of internet zone on Tuesday and now I see they are 1.53 favourites as of tonight. So the only player change is Dufty out, does anyone else have any inside info as to the flip?
Dufty isn’t out, not yet anyway. See story above re his shoulder injury and the game day preview. The Raiders had already flipped to become favourites before the teams were announced Tuesday. It hinged on Monday’s performance from the Dragons and weight of money.
Roy Rover
Chris O'Sullivan

Post by Roy Rover »

Nice story about Tyrell Sloan (seems like a great kid) in the SMH saying he’ll make his debut at fullback today.

‘I want to break the cycle’: The story driving Dragons debutant fullback Tyrell Sloan

The first person Tyrell Sloan rang after learning he would be making his NRL debut was his grandmother Colleen.

“She is my rock. She raised me ever since I was two months old,” Tyrell said. “She had to fight through DOCS because my parents were in and out of jail. [My parents] are not really in the picture. I just don’t have that connection with [my mum] that I’d like. Dad’s still in and out of jail.

Read more: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/i-want ... 582bd.html
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Joseph 'the worm' Tapine

Post by 1992 »

gergreg wrote: June 17, 2021, 10:14 pm

HOW DARE YOU!

Barely fun I said.
Still fun.
WHAT A LONG STRANGE TRIP IT'S BEEN
Bay53
Steve Walters

Post by Bay53 »

Roy Rover wrote: June 19, 2021, 9:25 am Nice story about Tyrell Sloan (seems like a great kid) in the SMH saying he’ll make his debut at fullback today.

Yep it seems fairly common knowledge that Dufty is out and Sloan in, even if it isn’t in the official teams. They have even put up photos of his warm up shirt with a player number on it.

Agree it was a great story.
Bay53
Steve Walters

Post by Bay53 »

Begbie wrote: June 18, 2021, 10:27 pm Raiders were paying 2.30 outsiders before I went away camping outside of internet zone on Tuesday and now I see they are 1.53 favourites as of tonight. So the only player change is Dufty out, does anyone else have any inside info as to the flip?
I don’t bet at all on football but I did see that and it was strange.

Going to be real tough conditions. 50km an hour winds at a ground right next to the beach. I remember we played there years ago on a really windy day. It was one of the only times they beat us when we had the wood over them for a long time despite them being a really good side. Soward put up bombs all day which caught the wind and we were smashed by 50.
Bay53
Steve Walters

Post by Bay53 »

The Raiders code gets 10% off but there is a 20% off code that is publicly available from the Illawarra Convoy which is some charity that is involved in the match.

Code is 20CONVOY21.

https://illawarraconvoy.com.au/events/s ... y-game2021
Bay53
Steve Walters

Post by Bay53 »

Begbie wrote: June 18, 2021, 5:04 pm
The Nickman wrote: June 18, 2021, 4:44 pm
Ring the club.
Say "Fergus sent me"
Thanks, they threw in a return helicopter pick-up from her uni-dorm and a 15 dish tasting menu - wine matched from a private box on halfway. Cheers.
Might be Kobe beef on the tasting menu if you launch a helicopter in 60km an hour winds.
Postman Pat
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Hodgson

Post by Postman Pat »

1992 wrote:
gergreg wrote: June 17, 2021, 10:14 pm

HOW DARE YOU!

Barely fun I said.
Still fun.
It’s always my second favorite game to watch, my favorite game most weeks this season. It never gets old, even better they have every prime time slot for all to watch and enjoy.
Member no: RAI-2913997

Dare To Dream, and believe in Green, for 2019.
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Bay56

Post by Seiffert82 »

greeneyed wrote: June 18, 2021, 3:04 pm Canberra Raiders happy to sit back and wait on Dufty

The stage is set for an intriguing battle between two players wearing the No. 1 jersey - at what might be a wet and wild Wollongong Stadium on Saturday evening.

Canberra's Bailey Simonsson is set to line up against St George Illawarra custodian Matt Dufty when the Green Machine battle it out with the Red V in Round 15.

Dufty has been under an injury cloud this week due to a shoulder injury and youngster Tyrell Sloan is on standby for his possible NRL debut.

If Dufty is fit, we will see a battle between two players with an eye on the Raiders No. 1 jersey for 2022.

Dufty has been mercurial in attack this season, but he's unwanted by the Dragons. He's scored 10 tries and has 10 try assists so far in 2020 - but he's also got 11 try causes to his name. Reportedly, the Dragons are heading in a different direction because of the defensive side of Dufty's game.

The Raiders have shown interest in signing Dufty, and he and his manager Clinton Schifcofske toured Canberra's high performance centre at Northbourne Oval last week. But the interest seems to have cooled.

Today, Canberra Raiders coach Ricky Stuart was fairly tight lipped about the subject.

"Nothing has sort of eventuated so far," Stuart said on the possibility of making a contract offer to Dufty.

"We've just sat back after our coffee and got on with football. There hasn't been too much discussion. We'll just sit back and when it's the time to go forward and/or talk to his manager again we will."

Stuart downplayed the suggestion that this weekend's game might be important to the club's decision on whether the Raiders might want to proceed with an offer to Dufty.

"No, the important role is for us is to play well and for us to try and win," Stuart said.

"That's second to the priorities at the moment. The main priority is our performance on Saturday."

Raiders outside back Bailey Simonsson made the switch to fullback last weekend in the clash with the Broncos, and performed well. If he wasn't man of the match, he was certainly close to it.

There are some media reports suggesting that the Raiders now want to see what Simonsson can do in the role, while Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad recovers from neck surgery in the back half of the year.

Stuart wouldn't really be drawn on that idea today - but he probably said enough to allow others to read between the lines.

"He plays a big role in our team," Stuart said.

"Bailey had some really good input last week to the whole win."

"The thing about Bailey is he's excited about playing No. 1. He wants to get involved. He's always talking to me, when he was playing wing, 'how do I get more involved in the game'."

"He didn't have to ask last week. He went out and did it and did a great job. His role is important towards our overall team performance."

Stuart was pleased that he was able to name an unchanged team this week - for only the second time this year. He says the constant change in the line up has been disruptive and it's now critical to build some combinations.

"It's a good sign. It's good form, no injuries, suspensions," Stuart said.

"It does help to create some continuity and some cohesion between some of the combinations now, with our halves and new fullback. That's a real positive being able to keep that same 17 and have that cohesion in the spine."

"We've got a very strong squad, we've got good depth. We were bringing players in who are good players when we weren't being able to name the same 17."

"But it's nice to be able to develop some continuity with the important combinations in your team. Your halves and your hookers, your halves and your fullback. It's important to have that type of familiarity."

"That's something in the game that becomes second nature, once you know. You don't need to hear the voice, you know where the player is going to be. That does help."

"It was a bit of a disruption, but it's not an excuse. We need players to come in, we need players to play well. Last week, you've only got to have a look at some of the stats. Everyone had a contribution last week and that's why it was a great team performance."

The loss of Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad to injury has not been Stuart's only problem in the backs. Jarrod Croker has spent plenty of time on the sidelines with shoulder and knee injuries, while Curtis Scott has been stood down over an alleged nightclub fight.

Last week, Stuart fielded a very young "back five" and it paid off. Matt Timoko, Sebastian Kris and Semi Valemei had had less than 30 NRL appearances between them. Simonsson, with 39 appearances, was playing his second NRL game at fullback. Winger Jordan Rapana was the odd man out, with over 140 NRL games to his name.

Stuart was impressed with how they performed.

"We haven't had that contribution all year from our back five," Stuart said.

"It's very important because your middles don't have to go back as far to get back on to the football. Then all of a sudden they've come out of the defensive set and only have to go back seven metres more so than 40 or 50. It's a big difference. It's a big change to the momentum of a footy team."

"That's what the game is about today, it's creating momentum and keeping it. It's hard to get back at times in this game where there's a fair bit more speed."

Stuart says that his young backs will benefit from playing alongside Rapana - particularly Rapana's centre partner Matt Timoko.

"Rapa, he is just competitively driven. He's a winner," Stuart said.

"He wants people inside him to feel that. You get that through Rapa's input into the game. He jumps around, he's everywhere. He wants to do as much as he possibly can for this team."

"At times we're telling him to get him back onto his wing and wait. Him having Matty Timoko inside him I think is going to be a great learning experience for Matt."

"He'll certainly be getting good communication from outside him and that's really important for a centre, especially a young centre when there's some big decisions to make."

Stuart's forward pack also lifted in last week's clash with the Broncos. They were bolstered by the return of some big names, Josh Papalii and Joe Tapine.

But Stuart also puts their performance down to the influence of half Sam Williams - who has been elevated to the top team, following the early release of George Williams.

"Sammy is a wonderful director on the field," Stuart said.

"He's got great vocab. You're really certain in regards what he wants. He's got great intentions. That comes through his communication. You can see it and hear it at training."

"The forwards, they like that. The big blokes in the middle they like to be pointed into a direction and last week they were and they did a job for us. The big boys need that little bit of direction and voice. It's the halfback's role to run that type of game and keep that continuity in the middle."

The Dragons produced an ordinary performance last week, when they were beaten by the last placed Bulldogs. Stuart knows that the Dragons will be desperate to turn things around this week.

"It's that time of the year now when wins are important. Coming off the back of a loss, you're always motivated," Stuart said.

"But we've got to use the confidence that we gained out of last week to make sure that we're as dangerous."

The top five teams in the competition ladder have a break on the rest, leaving a group of nine teams battling for the other three spots in the top eight. Just four competition points separate the seventh placed Cowboys and the 14th placed Knights.

The Dragons sit in eighth place on the ladder, but points differential is the only think separating them from the Sharks, Raiders and Warriors. A win on Saturday for the Raiders will see them jump the Dragons, and possibly into the top eight.

"The back end of the season for that batch of teams is going to be essential," Stuart said.

"It's such a tight competition. The top teams keep beating those teams in that batch, or that bundle of teams."

"It's time now for some of those teams to stand up and say, 'you know what, we're going to take our season forward'."

"And that's what we've got to do. As a group, we've got to take our season forward by winning games."

The Raiders are the Dragons "hoodoo" team - and it has built something of a rivalry between the two sides. Stuart's not exactly sure why it is.

"They're only just down the road. I think that both teams are from just outside Sydney and have probably got similar types of personalities from a playing point of view. Very traditional football clubs."

"The fans are similar. They're very passionate about both teams. And that's what you like."

"It's always a good contest against the Dragons and this one will be no different."

A report for The Greenhouse
Great report GE. Good insight into what has ruined our season thus far.

Hopefully with a few players gone we will see a bit of an attitude adjustment and a bit more cohesion out there.
Begbie
Laurie Daley

Post by Begbie »

greeneyed wrote: June 18, 2021, 10:31 pm
Dufty isn’t out, not yet anyway. See story above re his shoulder injury and the game day preview. The Raiders had already flipped to become favourites before the teams were announced Tuesday. It hinged on Monday’s performance from the Dragons and weight of money.
Ahh, ok it was probably Monday morning when I last checked. That makes sense. Thanks GE