Canberra Raiders Josh Papalii, Jack Wighton and Josh Hodgson take early pleas

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

GreenMachine
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley

Re: Canberra Raiders Josh Papalii, Jack Wighton and Josh Hodgson take early pleas

Post by GreenMachine »

afgtnk wrote: May 17, 2021, 12:19 pm Storm won't exactly be running a full squad will they? At least Grant, Munster, and Papenhuyzen out?

Not really any excuses for us if we get belted.
You smell the belting from a week away...
Danaman137
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Clinton Schifcofske

Re: Canberra Raiders Josh Papalii, Jack Wighton and Josh Hodgson take early pleas

Post by Danaman137 »

Sportsbet have the line at -15.5 storm... considering loading up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kona_dream
Clinton Schifcofske
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Post by kona_dream »

Danaman137 wrote: May 17, 2021, 12:41 pm Sportsbet have the line at -15.5 storm... considering loading up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They opened at -12.5. This was very tempting but I just can't bet against my team.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

It’s now out to 16.5 in the line and $6.50. This afternoon when I did the preview it was 14.5 and $5.50.
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Line now 17.5

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

FROG
Brett Mullins

Post by FROG »

Does anyone know if origin will be one of the games that papalii sits out or do all 3 games need to be raiders games?
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

I think there has to be some notification that QLD would have selected him if available, but they would and in that instance, it counts
raiderskater
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Croker, Cotric, Sezer

Post by raiderskater »

FROG wrote: May 18, 2021, 8:20 pm Does anyone know if origin will be one of the games that papalii sits out or do all 3 games need to be raiders games?
I'm 99% sure he misses the Storm, Roosters and Origin 1.
And to all the people who doubted me, hello to them as well. - Mark Webber, Raiders Ballboy and Unluckiest F1 Driver Ever

I'm attacking in the right way, instead of just...attacking in the general direction. - Max Aaron (also eerily apropos for the Green Machine)
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

FROG wrote: May 18, 2021, 8:20 pm Does anyone know if origin will be one of the games that papalii sits out or do all 3 games need to be raiders games?
Raiders advised today...

Josh Papalii (Suspended) – Round 14

Could be incorrect I guess, but that’s three club matches.
Hong Kong Raider
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley

Post by Hong Kong Raider »

greeneyed wrote: May 18, 2021, 10:24 pm
Raiders advised today...

Don’t we have a bye in Round 13? I don’t know how it works but Papa would not have missed origin if he was available.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Hong Kong Raider wrote: May 18, 2021, 10:40 pm
greeneyed wrote: May 18, 2021, 10:24 pm
Raiders advised today...

Don’t we have a bye in Round 13? I don’t know how it works but Papa would not have missed origin if he was available.
Sorry, you’re right... so that’s two club matches and an Origin.