15%
Eels 13+
15%

Total votes: 20

julian87
Laurie Daley

Re: 2020 Rd 6 V Eels: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by julian87 »

Not sure if I can or can’t believe so many people buying into the Dragons being a top team. Let’s see if they can do it for more than 6 weeks. Their squad is ultimately pretty ordinary IMO.
well, I guess you could say that I'm buy curious.
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

There’s a reason they’re known as the May premiers.
Canberra Milk
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Leipana

Post by Canberra Milk »

Me too, good performance against the Eels but come on, can't have them above us

I want a statement tonight, I want us to show we are above these next tier teams like Dragons, Broncos (if their Panthers performance anything to go by), Knights etc
BJ
Steve Walters

Post by BJ »

There’s always a Sydney club that comes strongly out of the starting blocks early, gets lots of publicity from a Sydney centric media then fades away as the season progresses.
Wiki Special
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki

Post by Wiki Special »

I hope that either Kris comes in for Starling or CHN comes in for Havili tonight. We need to go in with a better balanced bench.
BadnMean
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: chicka

Post by BadnMean »

Wiki Special wrote: April 17, 2021, 1:18 pm I hope that either Kris comes in for Starling or CHN comes in for Havili tonight. We need to go in with a better balanced bench.
Yeah. It's the latest in Ricky's endless stream of maddening ways to foul up the use of a 4 player bench.
Hong Kong Raider
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley

Post by Hong Kong Raider »

TongueFTW wrote: April 16, 2021, 8:51 am Big game. A few points:

* CHN must come into the side. Unlike last week, where I was concerned with him marking up against Kikau, I wouldn’t mind seeing him at right second row with Hudson through the middle. Parra’s main strength is hard running and second phase from their middle forwards, Young can help contain that. CHN on the bench also provides more coverage, he is quicker than Whitehead and can do a stint in the centres if need be.
* With Brown suspended, Moses and Mahoney are their primary kickers. Need to be alert with Mahoney, markers need to stay alive and pressure on the 4th/5th, he has a decent kicking game. Brown is also a very good defender, something Will Smith is not. Good target for us.
* Kick to Ferguson on the last and get to him before he has a run up. He is much harder to contain on the second play compared to Sivo who seems to be avoiding a lot of the harder carries recently.
* Gutherson sweep play is their “go to” in the 20, mostly passing left to Sivo. Simonsson has to be up for a big game, and he and Scott need to be very in sync in defence.
This is a good analysis. I really hope Ricky makes changes that are needed, include CHN and Kris. Sia and Havili to drop out for me. Also we need to win to get on the right track. We haven't impressed this year and now's the time to start