Sharks 13+
No votes

Total votes: 11

Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Bay56

Re: 2021 Rd 2 V Sharks: Game Day

Post by Seiffert82 »

greeneyed wrote: March 22, 2021, 3:43 pm NRL bunker coin toss baffles Canberra Raiders

Josh Papalii was left scratching his head after Sharks centre and former teammate Josh Dugan was awarded a try with seven minutes remaining in the Raiders' win over Cronulla.

"I think the video refs need a bit of help up there. We were having a good chat to some of the Sharkies boys and they said, 'Every time it goes to the bunker it's a 50-50 call. It's a flip of a coin the way they're deciding on tries or knock-ons'," he said.

Read more: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... /?cs=14239
Papalii is right on the money. Simonsson may have looked like he secures the ball if you FREEZE FRAME the millisecond that he has both hands on it. There is no way that Mulitalo doesn't have a hand in knocking that thing on as they were both going for the bomb. It was ridiculous that the VR saw fit to overrule the on-field ref on that one.

Anyway, the final result was never in doubt. :P We'll be hard pressed to play a half of football that badly again this season.
cat
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Dane Tilse

Post by cat »

Got a phone call today from the sharks membership team , thanking me for going on Sunday, told me the sharks players really appreciated me being there and would i like to buy a membership lol
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

cat wrote:Got a phone call today from the sharks membership team , thanking me for going on Sunday, told me the sharks players really appreciated me being there and would i like to buy a membership lol
sounds like they finally crawled out of the dark ages and are having a go

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Edrick The Entertainer