All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Re: Referees versus Raiders

Post by Northern Raider »

reptar wrote: September 17, 2020, 10:25 am
gangrenous wrote:For drugs? Or for urine?
First one. Then the other.
Keen to know the outcomes. Keep us in the loop.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
Turt
Brett Mullins

Post by Turt »

This week we have Ashley Klein. This will be the fourth time we've had Klein this year. Previous games were a loss against Knights, a loss against Eels and a win against the Rabbitohs.

Ashley has a Turt rating of -1.24 which isn't promising. Hopefully he gives us a fair match this weekend with all the young players in the team.

On a personal note, my son is refereeing his first grand final this weekend. I'm fairly confident he'll go better than most of the NRL refs.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Turt wrote: September 23, 2020, 2:28 pm This week we have Ashley Klein. This will be the fourth time we've had Klein this year. Previous games were a loss against Knights, a loss against Eels and a win against the Rabbitohs.

Ashley has a Turt rating of -1.24 which isn't promising. Hopefully he gives us a fair match this weekend with all the young players in the team.

On a personal note, my son is refereeing his first grand final this weekend. I'm fairly confident he'll go better than most of the NRL refs.
Does he have a Turt rating yet?
Hong Kong Raider
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley

Post by Hong Kong Raider »

Turt wrote: September 23, 2020, 2:28 pm This week we have Ashley Klein. This will be the fourth time we've had Klein this year. Previous games were a loss against Knights, a loss against Eels and a win against the Rabbitohs.

I remember this a hole from earlier in the year. Should be **** rating for him. Hope I'm wrong but get ready for some frustrating decisions.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

That’s a horrible thing to say about Turt Jr, HKR!
Raider Azz
Jason Croker

Post by Raider Azz »

Well at least with so many rookies the ref's "tip sheet" on us should be pretty small

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Turt
Brett Mullins

Post by Turt »

The Nickman wrote: September 23, 2020, 2:39 pm

Does he have a Turt rating yet?
Officially no, as he hasn't reffed a Raiders game, but I'd give him a Turt rating of 20. Very consistent and fair, although Gungahlin Bulls might disagree :-)
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

Shame that Badger is being forced out. There aren’t many referees I like, but he always was one of the best I thought. Seems like a good guy too.