Wests Tigers sign Joey Leilua from Canberra Raiders

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

Finchy
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Ata Mariota

Re: Wests Tigers sign Joey Leilua from Canberra Raiders

Post by Finchy »

Fun fact: Leipana scored exactly 100 tries for the Raiders during their time together in 2016-2019.

(I know both were at the club in 2015, but BJ only played the last few games that year after arriving (and didn't score any tries) and Rapa didn't score any tries during those few games with him either).
Ata Mariota’s #1 fan. Bless his cotton socks.
Old School Green
Dean Lance

Post by Old School Green »

So he’s got four weeks possibly six if he fights it. To be expected. Interestingly for me Api K got no charge for the hit on LL which sparked Joey’s fury.
Yes he was falling; yes it was accidental...but they continually remind us a head shot is a head shot.. hmmmm
87, 89, 90, 91, 94, 19
I was there. Go the Milk !!
simo
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Keghead

Post by simo »

Old School Green wrote: July 5, 2020, 2:17 pm So he’s got four weeks possibly six if he fights it. To be expected. Interestingly for me Api K got no charge for the hit on LL which sparked Joey’s fury.
Yes he was falling; yes it was accidental...but they continually remind us a head shot is a head shot.. hmmmm
Always takes me back to the time sia killed a falling slater. Its only ever a suspension if its a big bloke on a small bloke
Dont delete this GE
Old School Green
Dean Lance

Post by Old School Green »

simo wrote: July 5, 2020, 3:19 pm
Old School Green wrote: July 5, 2020, 2:17 pm So he’s got four weeks possibly six if he fights it. To be expected. Interestingly for me Api K got no charge for the hit on LL which sparked Joey’s fury.
Always takes me back to the time sia killed a falling slater. Its only ever a suspension if its a big bloke on a small bloke
Haha murder! RIP See-ya-later-Billy-Slater
87, 89, 90, 91, 94, 19
I was there. Go the Milk !!
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

simo wrote: July 5, 2020, 3:19 pm Always takes me back to the time sia killed a falling slater. Its only ever a suspension if its a big bloke on a small bloke
Yeah it does feel that way a lot of the times.
If a big lumbering prop wipes out a falling fullback, he's getting the book thrown at him, a little guy cleaned up the big lumbering prop and you'll get a grade 1 at best.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

Botman wrote:
simo wrote: July 5, 2020, 3:19 pm Always takes me back to the time sia killed a falling slater. Its only ever a suspension if its a big bloke on a small bloke
Yeah it does feel that way a lot of the times.
If a big lumbering prop wipes out a falling fullback, he's getting the book thrown at him, a little guy cleaned up the big lumbering prop and you'll get a grade 1 at best.
Particarly if that fullback is the Australian fullback