Canberra Raiders forward Sia Soliola joins board of Rugby League Players Association

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

greeneyed
Don Furner

Canberra Raiders forward Sia Soliola joins board of Rugby League Players Association

Post by greeneyed »

Raiders forward Sia Soliola, Sea Eagles half Daly Cherry-Evans and Titans centre Dale Copley have joined the RLPA board as player directors.

"I’ve been in the game for quite some time now and I think that I can give back to the collective by providing guidance and advice to the RLPA," Soliola said. "Joining the board will be good for my professional development and hopefully I can also help the RLPA continue to grow in coming years."

Read more: https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/12/04/dce ... than-ever/
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Bay56

Re: Canberra Raiders forward Sia Soliola joins board of Rugby League Players Association

Post by Seiffert82 »

Daly Cherry-Evans hey. Sure he won't reneg on accepting the position?
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Re: Canberra Raiders forward Sia Soliola joins board of Rugby League Players Association

Post by The Nickman »

Sia seems like a really good choice for a representative for the players.
BJ
Steve Walters

Post by BJ »

The Nickman wrote:Sia seems like a really good choice for a representative for the players.
Sia way too good for the RLPA.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

New Rugby League Players Association board member Canberra Raiders forward Sia Soliola wants to build bridges

Sia Soliola wants to build bridges between NRL clubs, managers and players to give the latter a respected voice amid the code's off-season circus.

"The hardest thing we've got to work on is communication. We'll just try and be the bridge between the players, the NRL and the clubs themselves," Soliola said.

Read more: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... /?cs=14239