The Greenhouse gives life to Canberra Raiders’ fan group

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

As fingers frantically hit keyboards to purchase tickets to this Friday night’s NRL preliminary final, one group of fans is hoping their computer system doesn’t go into meltdown ahead of the do-or-die surge to make this year’s grand final.

The Canberra Raiders’ supporters’ forum, known as The Greenhouse, is busier than the turnstile at Canberra Stadium ahead of the game against the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Read more: https://the-riotact.com/greenhouse-give ... oup/325975
Woodgers
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Nick Cotric

Re: The Greenhouse gives life to Canberra Raiders’ fan group

Post by Woodgers »

This wasn't how I thought Pigman would make it into the media this week.

Good work to all involved.
We continue to **** about with blokes that are part of some fraternity. It's infuriating.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Pigman is the most outrageous media tart, isn't he!

Sent from my SM-G975F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
ckjchambers
Ken Nagas
Favourite Player: Mal or Loz.

Post by ckjchambers »

As a non-ticketed member from Brisbane coming down for the match I'm especially grateful to the helpful generosity of TheGH this week. Giddy up Green Machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Member # 8733.
Supporting the Raiders since the 1980's and looking forward to another 1987 - 1994 type run soon
Matt
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Time for the new breed Savage, Mooney, Timoko

Post by Matt »

Great stuff GE
yurithe1
David Furner
Favourite Player: Jordan Rapana

Post by yurithe1 »

I used to work with the author, Michael Weaver. I wondered what had happened to him.
Some people talk about the weather. Others do something about it.

MEMBER NO.: 4500 (before they changed the numbering system).