Perth Raiders fans

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

Postman Pat
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Hodgson

Perth Raiders fans

Post by Postman Pat »

Are there any other WA Raiders fans keen for a meet up in Perth to get together and support the team for the prelim???
Member no: RAI-2913997

Dare To Dream, and believe in Green, for 2019.
Bennyinthewest
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley

Re: Perth Raiders fans

Post by Bennyinthewest »

Where do you normally drink?

I spend most grand finals at the saint, but if me make it I'll be flying over

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

If you want to select a venue for Canberra Raiders fans to get together in Perth for the Preliminary Final... we will promote it.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Where will the Noosa meet up be, GE?

Sent from my SM-G975F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
reptar
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Jordan Rapana

Post by reptar »

T_R wrote:Where will the Noosa meet up be, GE?

Sent from my SM-G975F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Plenty of space at Hyatt Coolum.
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

Nambour RSL

Sent from my SM-G960F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
doobyntus
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
Favourite Player: Belcher

Post by doobyntus »

There is a Canberra Raiders Perth Supporters Club on facebook. You might be able to meet a few off that. I'll be in Rockingham watching at home with the old man
Ilanraiders
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Rubenrunlikeatrainandhitlikeatruckwiki!

Post by Ilanraiders »

Is there a meet up anywhere is Brisbane for Friday’s game?
"Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had"!! RAIDERSTILLIDIE!!
PerthRaider86
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii - Alan Tongue

Post by PerthRaider86 »

I wish i had time to get somewhere but by the time i pick the kids up from daycare and head home it will be about 10 mins to kick off :(
Perth Based Raiders Fan
Bennyinthewest
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley

Post by Bennyinthewest »

Well I'm texting all.my raiders mates n gonna go to the Saint in innaloo to watch the raiders smash the bunnies, not wearing my hulk jersey, but instead wearing my party pineapple raiders shirt

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

doobyntus
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
Favourite Player: Belcher

Post by doobyntus »

Ok Perth raiders fans. Let's do this. Unfortunately I'm short on cash and a single dad so can't make it but want to still make an atmosphere somewhere in Perth. Im thinking the Camfield. Anyone keen?
Postman Pat
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Hodgson

Post by Postman Pat »

I wasn’t going to go to the GF, but I’ve decided to go. Expensive weekend but at least I’ll get to see some family and hopefully a Raiders Win!
Member no: RAI-2913997

Dare To Dream, and believe in Green, for 2019.