All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

pato2j
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: big Mal

Re: Grand Final tickets

Post by pato2j »

Hi All
I have a Family Pass - 4 tickets - in the Raiders Supporters Area - Bay 144 and Row 4 - so almost on the fence. Want true Raiders fans to enjoy these.
Mate also got tickets so can't use these now.
PM for details
Just looking to recover my cost $542 or something close.
Cheers and go the Raiders

Edit: SOLD
Last edited by pato2j on October 1, 2019, 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Green Machine 2011 wrote: September 30, 2019, 10:00 pm Mate we should grab a beer or two (or more). Funny weird thing is I’ve seen most of your post and already know your personality 😂 take that as a good thing. I feel like I know a lot of the GH members, for example, I know PJ is way WAY more attractive in person than in his profile pic (just using a recent example).

Would love to meet the GH boys in person, and what better time than the GF!!! Happy for you to send me to the mental ward of any Sydney hospital after the game 😂
Haha mate, this is the beauty of the Greenhouse. When I go to most games (especially last Friday night!) I usually have three or four people come up to me and say "You're the Nickman, right?"

I always say "Yeah I am" and ask who they post as... and they usually give some obscure Username I've never heard before and say "oh, I just lurk, I don't post much, but I love reading your posts." It's such an unusual reaction, as I'm usually bracing for them to thump me by then.

I always then tell them it's great to meet them and they should post more.
Woodgers
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Nick Cotric

Post by Woodgers »

102-1. Think we're right near the Roosters end but that should be fun anyway.
We continue to **** about with blokes that are part of some fraternity. It's infuriating.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Woodgers wrote: October 1, 2019, 11:08 am 102-1. Think we're right near the Roosters end but that should be fun anyway.
I don't think you're far from me, Woodgie. I'm in 124.
Woodgers
Bradley Clyde

Post by Woodgers »

We got 13 together last Wednesday I think. Strong corner :D
We continue to **** about with blokes that are part of some fraternity. It's infuriating.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

You must be opposite corner to us?
Woodgers
Bradley Clyde

Post by Woodgers »

Yep. I'll meet you in the middle of the ground, Wati. Whatever you do don't let security know that I almost always step off my right foot under pressure!
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Haha deal.
pacman
Jason Croker

Post by pacman »

Do they ever advertise post-match celebration locations (if they win..)? For Sydney clubs, it's easy enough to go back to their league clubs but what about for interstate teams? E.g. Melbourne in 2017 or North Queensland in 2015.
rsel7
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Matt Orford

Post by rsel7 »

Hi guys, I've got 2 platinum seats up for sale. Had these on hand but now going with a bigger group.

Area: WES
Section: S623
Row: 13
Seat/s: 40-41
Price Category: Platinum

Not looking to make a profit just want to ensure the tickets are not wasted and costs are recovered. Please PM me if you're interested

Cheers
Bay53
Steve Walters

Post by Bay53 »

pacman wrote: October 1, 2019, 11:48 am Do they ever advertise post-match celebration locations (if they win..)? For Sydney clubs, it's easy enough to go back to their league clubs but what about for interstate teams? E.g. Melbourne in 2017 or North Queensland in 2015.
Sounds like there will be nothing official happening until Tuesday.
Krypto
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
Favourite Player: All of them

Post by Krypto »

Woodgers wrote: October 1, 2019, 11:08 am 102-1. Think we're right near the Roosters end but that should be fun anyway.
I'm 103-2.
We're on the Raiders end :)
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

The Rickman wrote: October 1, 2019, 11:04 am
Green Machine 2011 wrote: September 30, 2019, 10:00 pm Mate we should grab a beer or two (or more). Funny weird thing is I’ve seen most of your post and already know your personality 😂 take that as a good thing. I feel like I know a lot of the GH members, for example, I know PJ is way WAY more attractive in person than in his profile pic (just using a recent example).

Would love to meet the GH boys in person, and what better time than the GF!!! Happy for you to send me to the mental ward of any Sydney hospital after the game 😂
Haha mate, this is the beauty of the Greenhouse. When I go to most games (especially last Friday night!) I usually have three or four people come up to me and say "You're the Nickman, right?"

I always say "Yeah I am" and ask who they post as... and they usually give some obscure Username I've never heard before and say "oh, I just lurk, I don't post much, but I love reading your posts." It's such an unusual reaction, as I'm usually bracing for them to thump me by then.

Hold on... you told me that story on the weekend... but it didn't include that bit!
LastRaider
John Ferguson

Post by LastRaider »

The Rickman wrote:
Green Machine 2011 wrote: September 30, 2019, 10:00 pm Mate we should grab a beer or two (or more). Funny weird thing is I’ve seen most of your post and already know your personality Image take that as a good thing. I feel like I know a lot of the GH members, for example, I know PJ is way WAY more attractive in person than in his profile pic (just using a recent example).

Would love to meet the GH boys in person, and what better time than the GF!!! Happy for you to send me to the mental ward of any Sydney hospital after the game Image

When is the Rickman and Billy meeting happening? At the brewery?
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Bay56

Post by Seiffert82 »

The Rickman wrote: October 1, 2019, 11:00 am
Seiffert82 wrote: October 1, 2019, 12:08 am
The Rickman wrote: September 30, 2019, 9:49 pm Haha yeah I am for sure, man. When I met dubby the first (and only time) it was at the Gold Coast and it was under some stairs somewhere. The legend of him lurking under the stairs just kindof grew, to the point I was having a beer with Albi on Saturday (another old GH regular) and we were reminiscing about when we met at that same game. It was also the first time either of us had met Lucy or Dr Zaius and Albi said “and that’s right, dubby was lurking under the stairs!”

Good times. You should post more
Albi. Wow, that's a blast from the past.
Yeah, I see Albi quite a bit, he's a fantastic guy. He's actually MC'ing my wedding next year.
Yeah OK. I wondered what happened to him. Just figured he was lurking under the stairs with Dubby.
big fat party animal
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Brent Todd

Post by big fat party animal »

Hi all, still got 2 diamond experience tickets for sale, Bay 108-1. worth $675ea, will take $500ea.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

greeneyed wrote: October 1, 2019, 2:58 pm
The Rickman wrote: October 1, 2019, 11:04 am

Hold on... you told me that story on the weekend... but it didn't include that bit!
Haha it most certainly did!! It's my favourite bit!
Beejay
John Ferguson

Post by Beejay »

Got 3 tickets for sale Diamond.
Down on field levels about 10m line. $370 each, make an offer.

I know your all going to be happy for me, I got tickets to a catered box through work. Look out
badonkadonk
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: CHICKA!

Post by badonkadonk »

I still have ONE Gold ticket in Section 114 just 11 rows back from the fence.

Only want the face value price I paid of $246.90

PM me if you are keen!
Raiders Lime Milk
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Malcolm Norman Meninga

Post by Raiders Lime Milk »

Beejay wrote: October 1, 2019, 4:15 pm Got 3 tickets for sale Diamond.
Down on field levels about 10m line. $370 each, make an offer.

I know your all going to be happy for me, I got tickets to a catered box through work. Look out
The atmosphere in there. Whoa!
Sossman
David Furner
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Post by Sossman »

Woodgers wrote: October 1, 2019, 11:20 am Yep. I'll meet you in the middle of the ground, Wati. Whatever you do don't let security know that I almost always step off my right foot under pressure!
I'm in 102 as well. But my ticket doesn't say 102-1 or 102-2.

See you there mate ^_^
4 Time Boogs Award Winner.

Get tested for VIKING CLAP today. https://www.health.act.gov.au/hospitals ... lth-centre.
Woodgers
Bradley Clyde

Post by Woodgers »

Sossman wrote: October 1, 2019, 5:15 pm
Woodgers wrote: October 1, 2019, 11:20 am Yep. I'll meet you in the middle of the ground, Wati. Whatever you do don't let security know that I almost always step off my right foot under pressure!

See you there mate ^_^
I'll probably be in a McFadden jumper. Maybe a few old Raiders Army shirts around me. Middle bloke in my pic, just add 15kgs of beer since then.
Woodgers
Bradley Clyde

Post by Woodgers »

big fat party animal wrote: October 1, 2019, 3:06 pm Hi all, still got 2 diamond experience tickets for sale, Bay 108-1. worth $675ea, will take $500ea.
They are amazing seats. If I didn't have mine with 12 mates i'd take that deal for sure.
Sossman
David Furner

Post by Sossman »

Woodgers wrote: October 1, 2019, 6:41 pm
Sossman wrote: October 1, 2019, 5:15 pm

See you there mate ^_^
I'll probably be in a McFadden jumper. Maybe a few old Raiders Army shirts around me. Middle bloke in my pic, just add 15kgs of beer since then.
We've met. I'll find you. :lol: :lol:

Get tested for VIKING CLAP today. https://www.health.act.gov.au/hospitals ... lth-centre.
Woodgers
Bradley Clyde

Post by Woodgers »

That sounds like "don't call me, i'll call you" but after my tinder sell I get why you'll want to look from afar first ;) .
rayden83
Alan Tongue
Favourite Player: Rapana

Post by rayden83 »

Have a couple of Gold tickets I need to get rid of as ended up booking more for a bigger group. Any suggestions with how to get rid of them? Should I offer them at a discounted price now or wait for a bit? I thought being a Sydney v Canberra game it would’ve sold out by now but there’s still stacks of tickets left. If anyone wants to make an offer please PM me.
Smurfette
Brett Mullins

Post by Smurfette »

rayden83 wrote: October 1, 2019, 7:56 pm Have a couple of Gold tickets I need to get rid of as ended up booking more for a bigger group. Any suggestions with how to get rid of them? Should I offer them at a discounted price now or wait for a bit? I thought being a Sydney v Canberra game it would’ve sold out by now but there’s still stacks of tickets left. If anyone wants to make an offer please PM me.
I sold mine yesterday through Ticketek Marketplace. I posted here and on Twitter to spread the word, but don’t know how much that helped really. It’s worth a shot.
rayden83
Alan Tongue
Favourite Player: Rapana

Post by rayden83 »

Smurfette wrote: October 1, 2019, 8:09 pm
rayden83 wrote: October 1, 2019, 7:56 pm Have a couple of Gold tickets I need to get rid of as ended up booking more for a bigger group. Any suggestions with how to get rid of them? Should I offer them at a discounted price now or wait for a bit? I thought being a Sydney v Canberra game it would’ve sold out by now but there’s still stacks of tickets left. If anyone wants to make an offer please PM me.
I sold mine yesterday through Ticketek Marketplace. I posted here and on Twitter to spread the word, but don’t know how much that helped really. It’s worth a shot.
Yeah I’ve already got them on there but no bites as yet.
Raider47
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Matt Timoko

Post by Raider47 »

rayden83 wrote: October 1, 2019, 8:24 pm
Smurfette wrote: October 1, 2019, 8:09 pm
Yeah I’ve already got them on there but no bites as yet.
Try Facebook marketplace. I got countless enquiries before one of my mates snapped them up.
NewcastleRaider
Gerry De La Cruz

Post by NewcastleRaider »

big fat party animal wrote: October 1, 2019, 3:06 pm Hi all, still got 2 diamond experience tickets for sale, Bay 108-1. worth $675ea, will take $500ea.
Check your email
Sossman
David Furner

Post by Sossman »

I wanted to buy a Supporters Bay ticket but had no luck selling mine on ticketek marketplace.

MitchNZ
Gerry De La Cruz

Post by MitchNZ »

Hi guys, i have a silver adult ticket available in bay 142-2, directly behind the goal posts. selling for $150ish dollars was 170. if youre interested or know someone who is interested please message. got seats else where so selling this one.
Last edited by MitchNZ on October 1, 2019, 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bay53
Steve Walters

Post by Bay53 »

I know most people have their tickets, but I have one spare one to sell.

It is in the ANZ Stadium gold members section 439 front row. Has full access to all the members bars etc. Doesnt really have a face value because it is in the members but the equivalent on the Eastern side would be at least $300+

Happy to sell for $150.

I always said that if we made the GF I would want to sit with those I have sat with for years. Therefore I got some extra members seats and my group including GE will be in 131 behind our bench, but have my original allocated members ticket to sell.

PM me if interested.
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Bay56

Post by Seiffert82 »

It amazes me how many people buy multiple tickets to these games!
Jimmy1982
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Post by Jimmy1982 »

G'day,

I have 3 Gold section tickets in Bay 115-2, $260 a ticket.

A 4th joined the party late, had to go and get 4 more so we could all sit together.

Let us know if anyone is interested.

Cheers