All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

Sossman
David Furner
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Re: Grand Final tickets

Post by Sossman »

Toviii wrote: September 30, 2019, 12:50 pm
Peter wrote:Roosters supporters bay is down to single seats only. Raiders supporters bay can still get tickets 12 rows from the front in the middle section. Come on people!
Seems like a lot of fans rushed to get tickets on Friday instead of waiting for today!
Yeap! Being a Raiders fan I had zero experience of grand final ticketing so purchased from the pub on Friday night in a panic*

*literally threw my credit card at my partner who could still use a phone at that point and demanded she "sort me a good ticket".
4 Time Boogs Award Winner.

Get tested for VIKING CLAP today. https://www.health.act.gov.au/hospitals ... lth-centre.
Raiders Lime Milk
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Malcolm Norman Meninga

Post by Raiders Lime Milk »

I panicked on Friday night and bought two tix, which it turns out is just behind the filthy Roosters supporter bay. Does anyone have an AAN that I might be able to use so I can try buy two in the Raiders section instead? Thanks in advance.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

I got two tickets for the price of one with my fiancé’s Telstra account last week.

Two platinum tickets for 300 bucks, I stand by that decision.
BJ
Steve Walters

Post by BJ »

Raiders Lime Milk wrote:I panicked on Friday night and bought two tix, which it turns out is just behind the filthy Roosters supporter bay. Does anyone have an AAN that I might be able to use so I can try buy two in the Raiders section instead? Thanks in advance.
Sent
rayden83
Alan Tongue
Favourite Player: Rapana

Post by rayden83 »

Sossman wrote: September 30, 2019, 1:02 pm
Toviii wrote: September 30, 2019, 12:50 pm
Peter wrote:Roosters supporters bay is down to single seats only. Raiders supporters bay can still get tickets 12 rows from the front in the middle section. Come on people!
Seems like a lot of fans rushed to get tickets on Friday instead of waiting for today!
Yeap! Being a Raiders fan I had zero experience of grand final ticketing so purchased from the pub on Friday night in a panic*

*literally threw my credit card at my partner who could still use a phone at that point and demanded she "sort me a good ticket".
So did I. But we ended up with tickets smack bang in the middle of the stadium, and I'm sure we will be sitting amongst Raiders fans anyway as they would have been the ones buying most of the tickets Friday night. So looks like my grand final inexperience paid off. :D

It really doesn't matter when you're sitting (as long as it's not in the Roosters bay) as every time I've attended away games in the past I've always booked tix in the general seating section and there's always been stacks of Raiders supports nearby.
Raiders Lime Milk
Brett Mullins

BJ wrote: September 30, 2019, 1:21 pm
Raiders Lime Milk wrote:I panicked on Friday night and bought two tix, which it turns out is just behind the filthy Roosters supporter bay. Does anyone have an AAN that I might be able to use so I can try buy two in the Raiders section instead? Thanks in advance.
Sent
Thanks BJ. I'm now sitting right in the sea of lime. See you all there!

Can't believe this is all actually happening.
Azza
Laurie Daley

Post by Azza »

How much did you spend for tickets in the Raiders supporters bay? I'd written off going as there were terrible tickets available for highway robbery elsewhere ($170 for level 6? yeah... no thanks), but if there are tickets among the green faithful....
Sollie
Gerry De La Cruz

Post by Sollie »

Azza wrote:How much did you spend for tickets in the Raiders supporters bay? I'd written off going as there were terrible tickets available for highway robbery elsewhere, but if there are tickets among the green faithful....
I have three tickets available in the supporters bay if you want them? Bay 144 row 23. They were $200 each. So I am selling them for $600.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Raider47
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Matt Timoko

Post by Raider47 »

I purchased pretty perfect tickets on the halfway line in an upper tier. However I want to be with my Green Comrades... I hope I don't end up outrageously out of pocket....
Raiders Lime Milk
Brett Mullins

Azza wrote: September 30, 2019, 2:07 pm How much did you spend for tickets in the Raiders supporters bay? I'd written off going as there were terrible tickets available for highway robbery elsewhere ($170 for level 6? yeah... no thanks), but if there are tickets among the green faithful....
I paid $200 each and got two in the supporters bay. However they were getting pretty scarce. That was an hour ago. There were only single seats available but I kept refreshing and suddenly two together came up. People buying must have timed out or something. I had originally paid $170 each for silver section, which turned out to be just behind the Roosters supporters bay, so $170 for level six sounds pretty steep.

Being in the green supporters bay will be insane.
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

Campo88 wrote:Nabbed a couple right on half way Image
Only having an away flexi code it was either diamond tix or sitting with our supporters....but the bullet early haha
Shout-out to any ticket holders around 107-1!
That's me!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
Azza
Laurie Daley

Post by Azza »

Raiders Lime Milk wrote: September 30, 2019, 2:33 pm
Azza wrote: September 30, 2019, 2:07 pm How much did you spend for tickets in the Raiders supporters bay? I'd written off going as there were terrible tickets available for highway robbery elsewhere ($170 for level 6? yeah... no thanks), but if there are tickets among the green faithful....
I paid $200 each and got two in the supporters bay. However they were getting pretty scarce. That was an hour ago. There were only single seats available but I kept refreshing and suddenly two together came up. People buying must have timed out or something. I had originally paid $170 each for silver section, which turned out to be just behind the Roosters supporters bay, so $170 for level six sounds pretty steep.

Being in the green supporters bay will be insane.
It will be a fantastic atmosphere - enjoy. Probably won't get the greatest view of proceedings BUT you can watch our boys lift the trophy on replay :D
jozzas
Alan Tongue
Favourite Player: Whitehead

Post by jozzas »

Which numbers are the supporter bays?
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

The Rickman wrote:
Thomas Raider wrote:139 is perfect now,got time off work,looking forward to meeting all you cowards/muppets and maybe Rickman to talk about the"Horse" :roflmao
Honestly, I love the Horse now, I’ve said on multiple occasions that he’s impressed me lately and my original assessment was wrong!

Please don’t beat me up, Mr Horseburg
horse bruh say it Frenchy
Edrick The Entertainer
Sid
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Post by Sid »

Well it would’ve been rude of me not to attend given the Raiders are dragging their big ol’ horn down the Hume for me.

Section 682-2
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine
Sossman
David Furner
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Post by Sossman »

Who TF are One Republic?

Though Braithwaite @ half-time is epic.
4 Time Boogs Award Winner.

Get tested for VIKING CLAP today. https://www.health.act.gov.au/hospitals ... lth-centre.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

Sid wrote: September 30, 2019, 3:15 pm Well it would’ve been rude of me not to attend given the Raiders are dragging their big ol’ horn down the Hume for me.

Section 682-2
I've been up in those seat before. Come prepared:

* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
Krypto
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
Favourite Player: All of them

Post by Krypto »

Roosters Supporters allocation exhausted, Raiders still available and to book multiple tickets! Are they really going to have more fans next Sunday than us?!
Sollie
Gerry De La Cruz

Post by Sollie »

I have 3 tickets available in row 23 of raiders supporters bay (Bay 144), please pass on to those who need tickets. Selling at cost of course, $600.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Coastalraider
David Furner

Post by Coastalraider »

Northern Raider wrote: September 30, 2019, 3:27 pm
Sid wrote: September 30, 2019, 3:15 pm Well it would’ve been rude of me not to attend given the Raiders are dragging their big ol’ horn down the Hume for me.

Section 682-2

My wife and I went to Ed Sheeran there in the nosebleeds - as soon as the lights went off she got vertigo, spewed in her pizza box and we had to leave.

Needless to say I didnt get nosebleeds this time!!
Butters
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Hudson Young

Post by Butters »

Krypto wrote: September 30, 2019, 3:30 pm Roosters Supporters allocation exhausted, Raiders still available and to book multiple tickets! Are they really going to have more fans next Sunday than us?!
It's down to single tickets. I reckon we will see lots of green in non supporter bay tickets. More than the Roosters.

Our fan base has gone off early after Friday night.
PROUD MEMBER OF THE CONVERSION ENTHUSIASTS
2009 Golden Boogs: McLinden Award
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Sossman wrote:Who TF are One Republic?

Though Braithwaite @ half-time is epic.
They were popular about 10 years ago

https://open.spotify.com/artist/5Pwc4xI ... VxgXReWfuQ

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk

Raiders Lime Milk
Brett Mullins

Butters wrote: September 30, 2019, 3:46 pm
Krypto wrote: September 30, 2019, 3:30 pm Roosters Supporters allocation exhausted, Raiders still available and to book multiple tickets! Are they really going to have more fans next Sunday than us?!
It's down to single tickets. I reckon we will see lots of green in non supporter bay tickets. More than the Roosters.

Our fan base has gone off early after Friday night.
Yeah, the supporters bay will be full soon if it's down to singles only. There will be green everywhere throughout the stadium, plus every neutral is gunning for Canberra. Only a sadist neutral would support the Roosters over Raiders.
Regs Revolution
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki

Post by Regs Revolution »

Thanks to Woodgers for his code.

Can't wait for Sunday. Going to be one hell of an experience.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

CJ42 wrote:If bay 110 isn’t super green I’ll run to the raiders supporters bay for the Viking clap and head back to my seat after

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
Mate I’m 116. There’ll be at least 2 of us on that side clapping. 3 if I can talk Mrs Fui into it
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

LastRaider wrote:
rayden83 wrote:What is the benefit of booking with the member code, other than guarantee of sitting with other Raiders supporters? Are there any other discounts or benefits involved?
Not really, just sitting in a sea of green supporters! Where else would you want to be
On the opposite side watching the sea of green!
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
beetlejuice
David Furner
Favourite Player: Brett Mullins

Post by beetlejuice »

Paid 160 for a silver ticket in bay 620 in a panic early sunday morning. Have discovered im at the opposite end to the raiders bay, but am enjoying the fact that the raiders fans have been out buying the roosters fans almost 3-1 so far.
Love the Raiders, Hate The NRL.
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Joseph 'the worm' Tapine

Post by 1992 »

beetlejuice wrote: September 30, 2019, 4:40 pm Paid 160 for a silver ticket in bay 620 in a panic early sunday morning. Have discovered im at the opposite end to the raiders bay, but am enjoying the fact that the raiders fans have been out buying the roosters fans almost 3-1 so far.
Source?
WHAT A LONG STRANGE TRIP IT'S BEEN
KasparRaider
Ken Nagas
Favourite Player: Joe Tapine

Post by KasparRaider »

Does anyone know where the Roosters bays are? Fearful I min be near them. I’m in 123.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

Post by Northern Raider »

1992 wrote: September 30, 2019, 4:43 pm
beetlejuice wrote: September 30, 2019, 4:40 pm Paid 160 for a silver ticket in bay 620 in a panic early sunday morning. Have discovered im at the opposite end to the raiders bay, but am enjoying the fact that the raiders fans have been out buying the roosters fans almost 3-1 so far.
Source?
Tomato
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
cridips
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: CNK

Post by cridips »

Thanks for those who PM'd me about tickets. I couldn't reply because I only just signed up.
Ended up getting Bay 109 for me and my mate, pumped.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

KasparRaider wrote:Does anyone know where the Roosters bays are? Fearful I min be near them. I’m in 123.
I read on the Chookpen that they have 117-121

Nickman's love of NSW
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:
KasparRaider wrote:Does anyone know where the Roosters bays are? Fearful I min be near them. I’m in 123.
I read on the Chookpen that they have 117-121
Seems about right, I’m in 124 and I’m not far from them
RaiderRay
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Wighton

Post by RaiderRay »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote: September 30, 2019, 4:25 pm
CJ42 wrote:If bay 110 isn’t super green I’ll run to the raiders supporters bay for the Viking clap and head back to my seat after

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
Mate I’m 116. There’ll be at least 2 of us on that side clapping. 3 if I can talk Mrs Fui into it
I'm in 111. Like many others here got excited and booked it with a few minutes to go on Friday night. I imagine there will be plenty in green around us!
Sid
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Post by Sid »

Coastalraider wrote: September 30, 2019, 3:39 pm
Northern Raider wrote: September 30, 2019, 3:27 pm

Section 682-2

My wife and I went to Ed Sheeran there in the nosebleeds - as soon as the lights went off she got vertigo, spewed in her pizza box and we had to leave.

Needless to say I didnt get nosebleeds this time!!
oh dear!! I haven't been to the stadium so I wasn't too sure, I booked yesterday morning so I suppose a lot of the good spots were snapped up before then.

EDIT also it's 628-2 not 682-2
Last edited by Sid on September 30, 2019, 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine