Moderator: GH Moderators

Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Re: Preliminary Final tickets

Post by Botman »

Rads1984 wrote: September 21, 2019, 8:20 pm
The Rickman wrote:
Rads1984 wrote:If anyone has a full members code and have 2 spare tickets, I’d be forever grateful. Happy to buy any level of ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s not the correct way to ask, m8

You need to say NEEDMEMBERSCODE
NEEDMEMBERSCODE. Is that better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Much.
Dusty
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Past:Daley
Present: Hodgson

Preliminary Final tickets

Post by Dusty »

With Souffs having big membership Numbers what are the chance of a sell out on Monday in the members timeslot?

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
Last edited by Dusty on September 21, 2019, 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2020: 1. Nicol-Klokstad 2. Cotric 3. Croker (c) 4 Leilua 5. Scott 6. Wighton 7. G. Williams 8. Papalii 9. Hodgson (c) 10. Sutton 11. J. Bateman 12. Whitehead 13. Tapine ----
14. Simmonson 15. Soliola 16. Guler 17. Horsburgh
chris83
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Sia, hodgo, all of the magnificent b**tards!!!

Post by chris83 »

If anyone has a spare members code they wont use, I'd appreciate it, wanting to take my boy and girl to their first game
I've got legs, and i know how to use them
buck1106
Gerry De La Cruz

Post by buck1106 »

Hey all. Does anyone have a spare members code I could use. I only need three tickets. I'm not even on the bandwagon (I've been to a few matches this season and have been a member in the past!) Much appreciated
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Bay56

Post by Seiffert82 »

Dusty wrote: September 21, 2019, 10:43 pm With Souffs having big membership Numbers what are the chance of a sell out on Monday in the members timeslot?

About a 300% chance.

I've pretty much accepted the fact that, as a member, I have about a 1 in 5 chance of getting a ticket if every ticketed member gets an opportunity to buy 8 tickets (which is what Ticketek says), including Souths members.

I'm glad people who are lucky enough to get on the site quick enough to snap up extra tickets for family and friends can, but it does suck that the system means other members are going to miss out.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Just a general warning to everybody posting in this thread. Please don’t share or give your members code to any other poster unless they use the correct NEEDMEMBERSCODE request
Dusty
Ruben Wiki

Post by Dusty »

Seiffert82 wrote:
Dusty wrote: September 21, 2019, 10:43 pm With Souffs having big membership Numbers what are the chance of a sell out on Monday in the members timeslot?

About a 300% chance.

I've pretty much accepted the fact that, as a member, I have about a 1 in 5 chance of getting a ticket if every ticketed member gets an opportunity to buy 8 tickets (which is what Ticketek says), including Souths members.

I'm glad people who are lucky enough to get on the site quick enough to snap up extra tickets for family and friends can, but it does suck that the system means other members are going to miss out.
Yeah, I’m a bit worried. I’ve got my membership code but it’s the second timeslot at 1pm. I need 3 tickets. If anyone has spare or want a to give me a ticketed members code they don’t need I’d appreciate it.

2020: 1. Nicol-Klokstad 2. Cotric 3. Croker (c) 4 Leilua 5. Scott 6. Wighton 7. G. Williams 8. Papalii 9. Hodgson (c) 10. Sutton 11. J. Bateman 12. Whitehead 13. Tapine ----
Raidersteve
Noa Nadruku

Post by Raidersteve »

Dusty wrote: September 22, 2019, 9:58 am
Seiffert82 wrote:

About a 300% chance.

Yeah, I’m a bit worried. I’ve got my membership code but it’s the second timeslot at 1pm. I need 3 tickets. If anyone has spare or want a to give me a ticketed members code they don’t need I’d appreciate it.

I am in the same boat. I could only afford the 2 game membership this year. I am looking to get a family ticket in the cheapest seated area but concerned they will be all gone by 1pm.

I am hoping that people with the coin for better membership packages won't be buying the cheap seats. Guess I will wait and see with fingers crossed.
Raidersteve
Noa Nadruku

Post by Raidersteve »

Also I don't have my code yet should I be calling up (Probably not open today) or just wait.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Guys, you won’t be missing out on tickets at 1pm on the Monday haha
buck1106
Gerry De La Cruz

Post by buck1106 »

buck1106 wrote: September 22, 2019, 9:26 am Hey all. Does anyone have a spare members code I could use. I only need three tickets. I'm not even on the bandwagon (I've been to a few matches this season and have been a member in the past!) Much appreciated
Apologies NEEDMEMBERSCODE
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

buck1106 wrote:
buck1106 wrote: September 22, 2019, 9:26 am Hey all. Does anyone have a spare members code I could use. I only need three tickets. I'm not even on the bandwagon (I've been to a few matches this season and have been a member in the past!) Much appreciated
Apologies NEEDMEMBERSCODE
Better. Somebody hook the brother up
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Please remember all... don’t share your members code unless you don’t need it yourself. They can only be used once. You can club together and buy tickets for your family and friends within your eight ticket limit.
chris83
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Sia, hodgo, all of the magnificent b**tards!!!

Post by chris83 »

Needmemberscode
I've got legs, and i know how to use them
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

Dusty wrote:
Seiffert82 wrote:

About a 300% chance.

Where are you hoping to sit Dusty? The timeslot isn't particularly family friendly for young kids, with the mate I usually go with not sure if he's bringing his boys.
I will have spares and you're not a blow in so I don't mind helping you out if you're worried about availability later.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Shoving it in your face since 2017
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

The Rickman wrote:Just a general warning to everybody posting in this thread. Please don’t share or give your members code to any other poster unless they use the correct NEEDMEMBERSCODE request
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk

Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Bay56

Post by Seiffert82 »

The Rickman wrote: September 22, 2019, 10:09 am Guys, you won’t be missing out on tickets at 1pm on the Monday haha
I'll be amazed if any tickets are left by then.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

In 2016, it took a couple of days for the first final to sell out... and the second didn't. I'd be very surprised if they sell out in the space of three hours.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

chris83 wrote:Needmemberscode
Caps lock up that post, boy
Smurfette
Brett Mullins

Post by Smurfette »

Seiffert82 wrote: September 22, 2019, 12:07 pm
The Rickman wrote: September 22, 2019, 10:09 am Guys, you won’t be missing out on tickets at 1pm on the Monday haha
I'll be amazed if any tickets are left by then.
I’m coming down from Brisbane, so I sure hope there is!

I’m sure these are pre-sales. As in, not every seat is up for grabs for members at 10am.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

They are pre-sales, but there are no seats held in reserve, apart from for corporate sales... is my understanding.

It is the benefit of being a ticketed member... virtually guaranteed access to finals seats.
LimeGreenMachine
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by LimeGreenMachine »

greeneyed wrote: September 22, 2019, 12:17 pm In 2016, it took a couple of days for the first final to sell out... and the second didn't. I'd be very surprised if they sell out in the space of three hours.
Hope not but it is also Souths fans buying too. And dont they have the biggest membership. Hopefully it is paranoia on my behalf but Im ******* bricks about not getting tickets.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

But it is a Friday night game... Rabbitohs fans would have to take at least the afternoon off to come... then there's the travel costs and time... and Sydney people aren't used to travelling. There'll be a lot, there'll be a lot of country Rabbitohs fans, but being a work day will limit their demand. Only 32,000 turned up this weekend to a home game involving two Sydney clubs... that's probably 15,000 Souths supporters in total turning up to a home final. Not all of those will be members. The Rabbitohs have lots of pet memberships etc etc...
LimeGreenMachine
Brett Mullins

I know you are speaking common sense but its not easing me .
Plenty of Raiders fans will chew up the seats too. The bandwagon is in fullswing. Members can get 8 seats each

I know I should be right but I'll be on edge until I have the tickets
raiderskater
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Croker, Cotric, Sezer

Post by raiderskater »

Really glad I called the club on Friday. Just got an email a few minutes ago, clicked on "redeem", it took me to the code page...and no matter what combination of my details I put in, it told me it didn't recognise me.

NRL just cannot get their **** together.
And to all the people who doubted me, hello to them as well. - Mark Webber, Raiders Ballboy and Unluckiest F1 Driver Ever

I'm attacking in the right way, instead of just...attacking in the general direction. - Max Aaron (also eerily apropos for the Green Machine)
LimeGreenMachine
Brett Mullins

raiderskater wrote: September 22, 2019, 4:04 pm Really glad I called the club on Friday. Just got an email a few minutes ago, clicked on "redeem", it took me to the code page...and no matter what combination of my details I put in, it told me it didn't recognise me.

If you are non ticketed member you dont get a code. I found this out too
raiderskater
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Croker, Cotric, Sezer

Post by raiderskater »

LimeGreenMachine wrote: September 22, 2019, 4:14 pm
raiderskater wrote: September 22, 2019, 4:04 pm Really glad I called the club on Friday. Just got an email a few minutes ago, clicked on "redeem", it took me to the code page...and no matter what combination of my details I put in, it told me it didn't recognise me.

I am a ticketed member. That's the problem!
And to all the people who doubted me, hello to them as well. - Mark Webber, Raiders Ballboy and Unluckiest F1 Driver Ever

I'm attacking in the right way, instead of just...attacking in the general direction. - Max Aaron (also eerily apropos for the Green Machine)
LimeGreenMachine
Brett Mullins

raiderskater wrote:
LimeGreenMachine wrote: September 22, 2019, 4:14 pm

I am a ticketed member. That's the problem!
Oh. That's not good

Sent from my SM-N960F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Dusty
Ruben Wiki

Post by Dusty »

gergreg wrote:
Dusty wrote:
Seiffert82 wrote:

About a 300% chance.

Where are you hoping to sit Dusty? The timeslot isn't particularly family friendly for young kids, with the mate I usually go with not sure if he's bringing his boys.
I will have spares and you're not a blow in so I don't mind helping you out if you're worried about availability later.

I’m happy to get the best available at the time

Smurfette
Brett Mullins

Post by Smurfette »

LimeGreenMachine wrote: September 22, 2019, 3:58 pm I know you are speaking common sense but its not easing me .
Plenty of Raiders fans will chew up the seats too. The bandwagon is in fullswing. Members can get 8 seats each

I’m the same. Especially now GE tells me all the seats are available to ticketed members at 10am :doubt:

I’m just going to think positive thoughts. If I don’t get tickets, I guess I’ll be flying down to watch it at the Mawson club :lol:
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

Woo cats are awesome

Sent from my SM-G960F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
Walter
David Grant
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by Walter »

Smurfette wrote:
LimeGreenMachine wrote: September 22, 2019, 3:58 pm I know you are speaking common sense but its not easing me .

I’m the same. Especially now GE tells me all the seats are available to ticketed members at 10am :doubt:

I’m just going to think positive thoughts. If I don’t get tickets, I guess I’ll be flying down to watch it at the Mawson club :lol:
Nothing wrong with the Mawson Club Image

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Green_Hammock
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Rapana, Campese

Post by Green_Hammock »

NEEDMEMBERSCODE

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

To non ticketed members, does that link in the email today magically allow us to purchase tickets after 1pm,or should we expect another email with a code?
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

Walter wrote:
Smurfette wrote:

I’m just going to think positive thoughts. If I don’t get tickets, I guess I’ll be flying down to watch it at the Mawson club Image
Nothing wrong with the Mawson Club Image

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Met my wife at the Mawson club.

Shoving it in your face since 2017