Re: 2, 4, and 14

Post by Botman »

Actually now I think about it, I don’t think it is fantastic stuff
Raiders_Pat
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by Raiders_Pat »

What on earth is going on here? Is this a second Teams and Previews thread for those who think the original one isn't loopy enough?
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

Raiders_Pat wrote: September 9, 2019, 9:18 am What on earth is going on here? Is this a second Teams and Previews thread for those who think the original one isn't loopy enough?
Pretty much :lol:
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Raiders_Pat wrote: September 9, 2019, 9:18 am What on earth is going on here? Is this a second Teams and Previews thread for those who think the original one isn't loopy enough?
It's just another classic Billy Walker special.
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Raiders_Pat wrote:What on earth is going on here? Is this a second Teams and Previews thread for those who think the original one isn't loopy enough?
"I'm just doing people a favour and pointing out the 2,4 and 14.. again.."

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk

The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

-TW- wrote: September 9, 2019, 9:44 am
Raiders_Pat wrote:What on earth is going on here? Is this a second Teams and Previews thread for those who think the original one isn't loopy enough?
"I'm just doing people a favour and pointing out the 2,4 and 14.. again.."

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk
Haha did you see where he crapped all over the Croker Kicking thread with his usual garbage about defence?

What a guy.
Billy Walker
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ashley Gilbert

Post by Billy Walker »

papabear wrote: September 9, 2019, 8:29 am You should get checked for schizophrenia
Papa bear - I can see why you might think Nickman and Pigman are the same person running two aliases but that isn’t the case. It is however a very complex relationship the two share....

Pigman is Nickman’s protege. Neither have strong voices in their day to day lives, jobs or relationships, and Pigman admires the way Nickman make brash, outlandish carefreeness comments in this forum. Nickman loves that he has a ‘follower’ who supports his views and wants to be like him. Where it becomes complicated is that Pigman has learnt well from his master and has found his own voice in this anonymous world and is challenging Nickman for the title of most obnoxious.

It’s very interesting to watch and if it helps them both overcome the pain of their childhoods it can only be a good thing....

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Billy Walker wrote: September 9, 2019, 9:55 am
papabear wrote: September 9, 2019, 8:29 am You should get checked for schizophrenia
Papa bear - I can see why you might think Nickman and Pigman are the same person running two aliases but that isn’t the case. It is however a very complex relationship the two share....

Pigman is Nickman’s protege. Neither have strong voices in their day to day lives, jobs or relationships, and Pigman admires the way Nickman make brash, outlandish carefreeness comments in this forum. Nickman loves that he has a ‘follower’ who supports his views and wants to be like him. Where it becomes complicated is that Pigman has learnt well from his master and has found his own voice in this anonymous world and is challenging Nickman for the title of most obnoxious.

It’s very interesting to watch and if it helps them both overcome the pain of their childhoods it can only be a good thing....

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao
It's interesting you say that neither of us have strong voices in our "day to day lives, jobs or relationships" considering we both post as ourselves on this forum and are openly known to many. We might not always have opinions that people agree with, and we're both happy to discuss most issues regarding rugby league and the Canberra Raiders in general, but we at least support the team and the players.

You, on the other hand, choose to post from alt accounts and fake names, you've been banned multiple times, all you do is troll and throw stones at people's favourite players and I guarantee not a single person on this forum has ever met you.

The ironing here is delicious.
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Hahah billy! Vintage stuff

FWIW, I’ve got the receipts on the fact I was leading the charge on not blaming the officials for our short comings, not following a lead

And what ever voice I have in my relationship is probably a better situation than being a prepubescent troll, posting from my mothers basement
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

I thought they were both Lucy :shock:
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

OK, enough already.

That’s a Moderator request.
simo
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Keghead

Post by simo »

Right on queue, pig comes riding in on nicks coat tails with both of them trying to dis credit another poster. This has got to stop at some point
Dont delete this GE