All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

KingDynamite
Chris O'Sullivan
Favourite Player: Jordan Rapana

A message for the Canberra Raiders

Post by KingDynamite »

A message for the Canberra Raiders

Sometimes its the little things. Some great feedback last week following our trip to Magic Weekend.

As reported in the media the team had experienced some lengthy delays as they traveled to the sunshine state. It was a long day of travelling and the team didn't arrive in Brisbane until late that night. Andrew Webster from the Sydney Morning Herald received the email below following the weekend...

Read more: https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2019/05 ... a-raiders/

We have seen a few articles like this over the past couple of years, I enjoy the articles and feedback like these. It makes riding this roller coaster a little easier when the blokes that you support don’t suck as people.

Every week I seem to be getting more impressed with Charnze. Just seems a classy young man.
Brewdle
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Love em all

Re: A message for the Canberra Raiders

Post by Brewdle »

Nice, hit me in the feels

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
raiderskater
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Croker, Cotric, Sezer

Post by raiderskater »

This made me feel happy and fluffy today.
And to all the people who doubted me, hello to them as well. - Mark Webber, Raiders Ballboy and Unluckiest F1 Driver Ever

I'm attacking in the right way, instead of just...attacking in the general direction. - Max Aaron (also eerily apropos for the Green Machine)
BJ
Steve Walters

Post by BJ »

As a fan of Matt Lodge, Jack DeBellin and Josh Dugan I am very disappointed in that open letter to the Raiders.