6%

Total votes: 17

hrundi89
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Re: 2019 Rd 5 V Eels: Game Day

Post by hrundi89 »

woppadingo wrote: April 15, 2019, 9:13 pm
Pete Cash wrote: April 15, 2019, 7:14 pm I like Wightons aggression in defense tbh. It was a soft as hell penalty he copped as well.
True but if he doesnt gothe forearm to the head then he doesnt get penalised.
As has been said, it happens a hundred times a game.
You may remember me from such forum usernames as hrundi99 and... hrundi99.
Keghead
Noa Nadruku

Post by Keghead »

The Rickman wrote: April 16, 2019, 9:19 am Keghead, mate... your comment is 100 PERCENT sexist by every definition of the term

You were blowing up the other day about Woodgers being a "racist", at least own your own mistakes, pal

EDIT: also good to see that not only did you make said sexist comment, you doubled down on it making the SAME comment in your post defending your original sexist comment... amazing scenes!!
No mistake buddy Woodgers called out Islanders as being not as bright as the general population and that view was reinforced by others praising his posting talent.

If you want to take my comments as a sexist when they were directed at other males well good luck with that, you run that ball as hard as you can because you will soon run out of puff.

It's OK to be a man mate don't be scared.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Keghead wrote:
The Rickman wrote: April 16, 2019, 9:19 am Keghead, mate... your comment is 100 PERCENT sexist by every definition of the term

You were blowing up the other day about Woodgers being a "racist", at least own your own mistakes, pal

EDIT: also good to see that not only did you make said sexist comment, you doubled down on it making the SAME comment in your post defending your original sexist comment... amazing scenes!!
No mistake buddy Woodgers called out Islanders as being not as bright as the general population and that view was reinforced by others praising his posting talent.

If you want to take my comments as a sexist when they were directed at other males well good luck with that, you run that ball as hard as you can because you will soon run out of puff.

And all the times you've called people 'gay', or 'little girls' or 'nips'? No sexism, racism or homophobia there?

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Keghead wrote: April 16, 2019, 10:05 am

I think it's mind-blowing that you can't see the similiarities of you calling out Woodgers for a thoughtless post but you call people "girls" as some kind of slur to males, and go on to defend it as "not sexist"??

You keep doing you, buddy. The 20th Century is back thatway, man!
simo
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Keghead

Post by simo »

Does tr and the rick cliques really need to derail every thread into an attack on keg? They haven’t posted one link to a reputable article.
Dont delete this GE
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

simo wrote:Does tr and the rick cliques really need to derail every thread into an attack on keg? They haven’t posted one link to a reputable article.
You need some new material Image

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
simo
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Keghead

Post by simo »

T_R wrote: April 16, 2019, 11:06 am
simo wrote:Does tr and the rick cliques really need to derail every thread into an attack on keg? They haven’t posted one link to a reputable article.
You need some new material Image
It keeps getting moderated 😔
Dont delete this GE
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Keggy,
You cant go around calling posters women as an insult and then claim you're not being sexist. You're attempting to shame men for acting like women, implying that women are lesser.
That's bread and butter, man.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Woodgers
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Nick Cotric

Post by Woodgers »

That wasn't what happened at all Keghead, and that's not what I think so you'd do well to stop spreading that myth. I owned the mistake that I made by not making my post clear and apologised to anyone that took it the wrong way.

I'm not sure what your beef is with me. I've never said a thing to or about you.
We continue to **** about with blokes that are part of some fraternity. It's infuriating.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Woodgers wrote: April 16, 2019, 11:35 am

That wasn't what happened at all Keghead, and that's not what I think so you'd do well to stop spreading that myth. I owned the mistake that I made by not making my post clear and apologised to anyone that took it the wrong way.

I'm not sure what your beef is with me. I've never said a thing to or about you.
Yeah, that comment is so far from the mark, you didn't remotely say they weren't as bright as the general population! Incredible scenes here.

And don't worry if Keghead has a problem with you Woodgers, probably just means you're human.
Keghead
Noa Nadruku

Post by Keghead »

Woodgers wrote: April 16, 2019, 11:35 am

Oh your one of the judges that cant be judged too hey.

Mate in the end I don't care what you said I'm fine with you having an opinion and i'd even congratulate you for having one that might not quite be in line with the mainstream, so I would say something similar to you that I expressed to Rickhead and that is......good on you.....you don't have to be scared.

What I do take slight exception too though is the endless group attacks that come from a certain group of people that can not accept my way of thinking as having any validity. These same group of self made important posters seem to have the idea that it will be their way of thinking or ridicule, but unsurprisingly they don't like to receive the same treatment.

When people have to try and belittle a poster on their spelling,punctuation,grammar and layout then you really know that you are dealing with a bunch of superficial narcissists who have no real time for others outside their group.

My ideas may be based of a more 20th century way of thinking and that is something that I will own. It is also based off real life experiences (which i"m sure your are too) not some fanciful impression of life that was taught in a University.

So good on you for speaking your mind and you certainly didn't offend me but I was just using your post as an example of the varying treatment of people on this forum and their level of intellect and importance which is heavily scrutinized and decided upon by a select few.

I have no personal grievance with you so post away,and I'm sorry if I offended you.

No SNAGS for me I''l have steak. :roll:
Hazza
Chris O'Sullivan
Favourite Player: Adam Clydesdale

Post by Hazza »

haha fair dinkum what's going on here? Settle down chaps, this is a Rugby League forum innit?
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Hazza wrote: April 16, 2019, 12:32 pm haha fair dinkum what's going on here? Settle down chaps, this is a Rugby League forum innit?
Chaps?? There's only one that I can see that needs settling down.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Keghead wrote: April 16, 2019, 12:21 pm What I do take slight exception too though is the endless group attacks that come from a certain group of people that can not accept my way of thinking as having any validity. These same group of self made important posters seem to have the idea that it will be their way of thinking or ridicule, but unsurprisingly they don't like to receive the same treatment.

Yeah, this is where you fall in a steaming pile of your own pathological narcissism. No one is attacking your 'way of thinking'. The reason you get the reaction you do is that the vast majority of your posts are nothing but abusing someone else for THEIR point of view - telling posters that they are 'big noting themselves', that they are 'nobodies' (implying that you're 'somebody'), then sinking into your usual homophobic, racist or sexist bile.

In my case, I made the mistake of laughing at an article in the Daily Telegraph about Jack Wighton 'rescuing a horse'. Nothing to do with Wighton, just a giggle at the predictable cycle of pre-season 'redemption articles'. You took it as an affront and launched into a little homophobic jihad. There's nothing about your 'way of thinking' here. It's about your coming onto the board, making a complete twat of yourself, adding nothing to the discussion beyond a faint background hum of Wightonfanboi-ism, and abusing people for having the temerity to express their own 'way of thinking'.

If you were seriously here talking football, your even just enjoying some friendly banter, then your 'treatment' would be the same as everyone else. Give it a try. You strongly imply that you know more about league than most of us. Good. I'm sure we'd all be pleased to share your insights.

Keghead
Noa Nadruku

Post by Keghead »

T_R wrote: April 16, 2019, 1:18 pm
Keghead wrote: April 16, 2019, 12:21 pm What I do take slight exception too though is the endless group attacks that come from a certain group of people that can not accept my way of thinking as having any validity. These same group of self made important posters seem to have the idea that it will be their way of thinking or ridicule, but unsurprisingly they don't like to receive the same treatment.

Yeah, this is where you fall in a steaming pile of your own pathological narcissism. No one is attacking your 'way of thinking'. The reason you get the reaction you do is that the vast majority of your posts are nothing but abusing someone else for THEIR point of view - telling posters that they are 'big noting themselves', that they are 'nobodies' (implying that you're 'somebody'), then sinking into your usual homophobic, racist or sexist bile.

In my case, I made the mistake of laughing at an article in the Daily Telegraph about Jack Wighton 'rescuing a horse'. Nothing to do with Wighton, just a giggle at the predictable cycle of pre-season 'redemption articles'. You took it as an affront and launched into a little homophobic jihad. There's nothing about your 'way of thinking' here. It's about your coming onto the board, making a complete twat of yourself, adding nothing to the discussion beyond a faint background hum of Wightonfanboi-ism, and abusing people for having the temerity to express their own 'way of thinking'.

If you were seriously here talking football, your even just enjoying some friendly banter, then your 'treatment' would be the same as everyone else. Give it a try. You strongly imply that you know more about league than most of us. Good. I'm sure we'd all be pleased to share your insights.
If you are that insecure with yourself that it floats your boat mate i fail to see what you think you can offer to others (How to do insecurity 123 maybe?) .You do it to reassure yourself that you have some kind of self worth and for a cheap giggle with the Backstreet Boys, might I add at someone else's expense that comes from a team that you supposedly support.

I've seen enough life to recognize a weak character who is looking to prop up his own ego buddy and you my Sir wreak of it.I dish out some criticism and you are instantly offended but you have it in bucket loads for others.

The internet has given characters such as yourself a place to hide and you are obviously thriving in that environment but in the real world you are nothing more than a smart mouth who deserves a good clip up the head.

But you keep shining in the light of belittling others who have no right of reply if it makes your life worth something to you.
Hazza
Chris O'Sullivan
Favourite Player: Adam Clydesdale

Post by Hazza »

hahah this is hilarious this bloke has to be geein up doesn't he?
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Hazza wrote:hahah this is hilarious this bloke has to be geein up doesn't he?
I assumed he was a troll handle, but I actually think he's for real.

T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Keghead wrote:

If you are that insecure with yourself that it floats your boat mate i fail to see what you think you can offer to others (How to do insecurity 123 maybe?) .You do it to reassure yourself that you have some kind of self worth and for a cheap giggle with the Backstreet Boys, might I add at someone else's expense that comes from a team that you supposedly support.

I've seen enough life to recognize a weak character who is looking to prop up his own ego buddy and you my Sir wreak of it.I dish out some criticism and you are instantly offended but you have it in bucket loads for others.

The internet has given characters such as yourself a place to hide and you are obviously thriving in that environment but in the real world you are nothing more than a smart mouth who deserves a good clip up the head.

But you keep shining in the light of belittling others who have no right of reply if it makes your life worth something to you.
More insightful football commentary from our expert. Great stuff.

Rick
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Daley

2019 Rd 5 V Eels: Game Day

Post by Rick »

I’m not a part of any clique, I have no personal issues with any forum members nor are my views those of someone who has spent their entire life at University and it’s plain to see that post and the follow up “apology” is nothing but sexist.

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Keghead
Noa Nadruku

Post by Keghead »

PigRickman wrote: April 16, 2019, 11:22 am Keggy,
You cant go around calling posters women as an insult and then claim you're not being sexist. You're attempting to shame men for acting like women, implying that women are lesser.
That's bread and butter, man.
I'm claiming that some men in here show some mighty feminine traits whilst trying to critique others that play a hard contact sport at the top level.Women don't play in the mens NRL(or men in women's for totally OBVIOUS reasons) as it's not played with the same level of aggression and power but God or Mother Nature did that not me so you might have to take it up with one of them two, but there is no use sooking about it or pretending its not real......

Call me sexist if that pleases you but I would call that Realist.Hell call me what you want I'm comfortable with whatever tag is placed on me,men can be women and women can be men if they want, but if they want to play that role but then cast their dispersion's on others then they deserve a shot back.That's life .People get lost in all this political correctness bull ****.

Take that crap to the pub and see if it really passes the test.

The female poster on here that got slightly offended with my remark that was actually aimed at the soft views of an un-named big shot poster actually agreed that Fergo deserved a bit of a work over and I think was more offended that she may have been mistakenly pigeon holed into the group that hold the belief that "It was a bad look for the club" by virtue of her sex.

For that I am sorry to her but make no apologies to someone who believes they can say as they want then simply call it banter when challenged.
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

Rick wrote:I’m not a part of any clique, I have no personal issues with any forum members nor are my views those of someone who has spent their entire life at University and it’s plain to see that post and the follow up “apology” is nothing but sexist.
Sorry mate, I think you’re absorbed in the Rick-clique by default Image
reptar
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by reptar »

gangrenous wrote:
Rick wrote:I’m not a part of any clique, I have no personal issues with any forum members nor are my views those of someone who has spent their entire life at University and it’s plain to see that post and the follow up “apology” is nothing but sexist.
I'm cliqueless
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

Shirley GE is the head of the Keg clique? He does nothing around here, yet lays the boot into the players with gay abandoned! Literally...

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Shoving it in your face since 2017
Rickmando
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Ricky Stuart

Post by Rickmando »

reptar wrote: April 16, 2019, 6:08 pm
gangrenous wrote:
I'm cliqueless
Are you certain? Have you “cliqued to unsubscribe”??
raiderskater
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Croker, Cotric, Sezer

Post by raiderskater »

Keghead wrote: April 16, 2019, 9:17 am
raiderskater wrote: April 15, 2019, 9:09 pm
Keghead wrote: April 15, 2019, 7:28 pm
Pete Cash wrote: April 15, 2019, 7:14 pm I like Wightons aggression in defense tbh. It was a soft as hell penalty he copped as well.
You'll find yourself in the naughty corner quick smart with comments like that Pete,the ladies auxiliary have decided that they don't approve, and I have it on good authority that they are looking at crocheting some blankets to donate the victim and his family to assist them in getting through this difficult time.
Um, can we **** off the sexist comments? Because THIS lady absolutely 100% approved of the worthless traitor and convicted indecent assaulter Ferguson copping a work over. Every time.
That was in no way a sexist comment if you understand the context it was written in.It was a rebuke to some peoples attitude that the team shouldn't of took advantage of the situation Fergo found himself in.

Rugby League is very much a confidence sport and if you have a chance to put another player (especially one like Fergo who did a lot worse than give a cheeky tug at some tape to this club) in two minds about running the ball and take him out of the game physiologically then more power to you.

I just cant believe that some of our own supporters would look to take the mind set that our players should of not taken that advantage and even suggest that it may be "not a good look for the club".

As far as I think (and it is only my opinion) that attitude comes from the type of person that should be involved in the ladies auxiliary side of the game not trying to lead the way on the judgment of how our players preform.

I hope that clears things up for you in that it was not a stab at the fairer sex but more a stab at how the gap between the two sexes has narrowed, in general society (and within Rugby League) the lines are becoming very blurred.If you want to come over to the side where things are more clear cut (and by reading your post I'm guessing you would) then you are more than welcome you will be greeted with open arms as far as I"m concerned. :)
It's sexist. It's not even a little bit sexist, it's a lot sexist, and this post isn't much better.

The "ladies auxiliary side of the game"? The **** is that supposed to mean? It's certain you don't mean anything positive by it.

As for the stab at how the gap has narrowed...you write as though that is a negative thing, and I cannot see how any intelligent, fair-minded human being can see it that way.
And to all the people who doubted me, hello to them as well. - Mark Webber, Raiders Ballboy and Unluckiest F1 Driver Ever

I'm attacking in the right way, instead of just...attacking in the general direction. - Max Aaron (also eerily apropos for the Green Machine)
Billy Walker
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ashley Gilbert

Post by Billy Walker »

There are some next level posts on here! I learnt Wightonfanboi-ism was hyphenated but not sure Keggy has learnt much. Don’t let it bother you Skater!
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

reptar wrote:
gangrenous wrote:
I'm cliqueless
Mosey on over to Matt’s Match-ups. Archer is looking for someone to clique with Image
Keghead
Noa Nadruku

Post by Keghead »

raiderskater wrote: April 16, 2019, 7:28 pm
You'll find yourself in the naughty corner quick smart with comments like that Pete,the ladies auxiliary have decided that they don't approve, and I have it on good authority that they are looking at crocheting some blankets to donate the victim and his family to assist them in getting through this difficult time.
Um, can we **** off the sexist comments? Because THIS lady absolutely 100% approved of the worthless traitor and convicted indecent assaulter Ferguson copping a work over. Every time.
That was in no way a sexist comment if you understand the context it was written in.It was a rebuke to some peoples attitude that the team shouldn't of took advantage of the situation Fergo found himself in.

Rugby League is very much a confidence sport and if you have a chance to put another player (especially one like Fergo who did a lot worse than give a cheeky tug at some tape to this club) in two minds about running the ball and take him out of the game physiologically then more power to you.

I just cant believe that some of our own supporters would look to take the mind set that our players should of not taken that advantage and even suggest that it may be "not a good look for the club".

As far as I think (and it is only my opinion) that attitude comes from the type of person that should be involved in the ladies auxiliary side of the game not trying to lead the way on the judgment of how our players preform.

I hope that clears things up for you in that it was not a stab at the fairer sex but more a stab at how the gap between the two sexes has narrowed, in general society (and within Rugby League) the lines are becoming very blurred.If you want to come over to the side where things are more clear cut (and by reading your post I'm guessing you would) then you are more than welcome you will be greeted with open arms as far as I"m concerned. :)
It's sexist. It's not even a little bit sexist, it's a lot sexist, and this post isn't much better.

The "ladies auxiliary side of the game"? The **** is that supposed to mean? It's certain you don't mean anything positive by it.

As for the stab at how the gap has narrowed...you write as though that is a negative thing, and I cannot see how any intelligent, fair-minded human being can see it that way.
But it is better....at least a little bit :roflmao :roflmao :welcome:
Keghead
Noa Nadruku

Post by Keghead »

T_R wrote: April 16, 2019, 4:43 pm
Keghead wrote:

More insightful football commentary from our expert. Great stuff.
Nice little deflection from your lack of spine.......whats the last intelligent thing about football you wrote? Without making yourself the judge.

"Oh yeah but I think bla bla (try's to belittle someone for some attention) bla bla (dreams of how he could do it better)bla bla (rues wasting ALL the talent he had that others didn't recognize :roll:bla bla (try's to pretend he is a competent judge of.....whatever subject you want because he believes he is so worldly) that's what i think.......gives himself pat on the back......waits for others to reciprocate.....pats those who reciprocate........goes on like a spoil t child......attacks anyone who disagrees.

Great Stuff yourself hero.
Keghead
Noa Nadruku

Post by Keghead »

Keghead wrote: April 16, 2019, 10:40 pm

But it is better....at least a little bit....you admitted it was......I hunger for your approval :roflmao :roflmao :welcome:
Keghead
Noa Nadruku

Post by Keghead »

Billy Walker wrote: April 16, 2019, 7:39 pm There are some next level posts on here! I learnt Wightonfanboi-ism was hyphenated but not sure Keggy has learnt much. Don’t let it bother you Skater!
Old Billy ( I cant decide which player I like this week but I want to get rid of one of them) Walker.....don't be a hero.

I doesn't bother me if you want to be..... but you will just make yourself look like a groveler son.

And you still wont get what you want. :lol:
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Keghead on the port and lemonade again.

raiderskater
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Croker, Cotric, Sezer

Post by raiderskater »

Yeah, no.

Your post is sexist and your attitudes obvious.

Wake up, pal. It's the 21st century.
And to all the people who doubted me, hello to them as well. - Mark Webber, Raiders Ballboy and Unluckiest F1 Driver Ever

I'm attacking in the right way, instead of just...attacking in the general direction. - Max Aaron (also eerily apropos for the Green Machine)
Keghead
Noa Nadruku

Post by Keghead »

raiderskater wrote: April 17, 2019, 7:22 am

Yeah, no.

Your post is sexist and your attitudes obvious.

Wake up, pal. It's the 21st century.
Ha Ha tough enough to condone the aggression but precious enough to be offended.You've got it covered alright.