50%

Total votes: 10

BJ
Steve Walters

Re: 2018 Rd 22 V Tigers: Game Day

Post by BJ »

Leebola wrote:
BJ wrote: August 12, 2018, 2:58 pm
Ultima wrote:lol, wow, that's a rare penalty to give. Didn't Manly beat us in a game in 2016 from that not being called?
Yep knocked us out of the finals hunt.
We actually made the semis in '16, Beej
Yep Ultima should have said 2015.
random raider
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Josh

Post by random raider »

All kicked off with Coric mistake giving tigers the ball in the 20 putting our defence under pressure which we not good at at the moment
BJ
Steve Walters

2018 Rd 22 V Tigers: Game Day

Post by BJ »

random raider wrote:All kicked off with Coric mistake giving tigers the ball in the 20 putting our defence under pressure which we not good at at the moment
Gee some of our passing from dummy half and first receiver left a lot to be desired.

We would have had even more dropped ball if Papalli, Lui and BJ hadn’t been able to grasp passes to their head, feet and behind them.

Even Hodgson who is normally good threw a few poor passes.
Coastalraider
David Furner
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Coastalraider »

-PJ- wrote: August 13, 2018, 3:42 pm I'd like the Tigers to sneak into the 8 so we can say we beat a top 8 side...

Stick it right in our face..
:clap:
EVH
Terry Campese
Favourite Player: Albert Fulavai

Post by EVH »

-TW- wrote: August 12, 2018, 6:48 pm
EVH wrote:I watched Blake Austins VLOG and immediately left the house and got a pork roll, it was very satisfying.
How cringe is that blog, um yeah like, subscribe, turn on the notifications
He comes across as very self indulgent in that VLOG. It just seems life a very flippant approach to his career when his team, for which he plays a pivotal role, is in the doldrums. "Tell me where the best Pork Rolls are in Warrington"? What the mate, just leave now. Honestly his first two years in Canberra were very, i dunno, DCE"esque...playing the media as this down to earth community minded team player, but as soon as his form dropped off he flipped and came off as very narcissistic and selfish, and honestly, his career here has been quite toxic in Canberra. The gall to make that VLOG at the moment seriously. OKay, its quite early in the morning but i feel like a pork roll again, so i'm gonna go wait outside that place at MAjura near the Woolies and wait till they open. I"M ADDICTED PLEASE HELP ME 1800-PORK ROLL
Ah, might as well jump (Jump!) Might as well jump Go ahead an' jump (jump!) Go ahead and jump Ow oh, hey you! Who said that?
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Bay56

Post by Seiffert82 »

gergreg wrote: August 12, 2018, 3:58 pm Beautiful day working in the garden. Why did I come inside to watch that?

Ricky you need to quit for the good of the club.
Sounds eerily familiar! Thought pretty much same thing - was in the garden listening to the game on radio up until half time and then decided to come inside to watch the second half on TV. :lol:

Such an idiot.