Sia doing Sia things

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

-TW-
Mal Meninga

Sia doing Sia things

Post by -TW- »

Every Monday morning he can be found feeding the homeless at the Canberra City Uniting Church early morning centre.

While most of us are guilty of turning our heads from those doing it tough on the streets, Soliola went looking to see what he could do to help.

His work with them has put a human face to the issue. Every story different. Every person an individual. But they've all ended up in the same place.

Read more: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/sport/ ... 4zpdp.html
Raiders666
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Ken Nagas

Re: Sia doing Sia things

Post by Raiders666 »

Dead set champion and the best role model any kids can have...
raiderskater
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Croker, Cotric, Sezer

Post by raiderskater »

He is our angel Raider. I hope we keep him forever. Even when he's too old to play, stay and be part of our community Sia.
And to all the people who doubted me, hello to them as well. - Mark Webber, Raiders Ballboy and Unluckiest F1 Driver Ever

I'm attacking in the right way, instead of just...attacking in the general direction. - Max Aaron (also eerily apropos for the Green Machine)
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

He's had a sneakily under-rated GREAT career, he's been a quality footballer for a long, long time.
He's really done it all in this sport.

And his footballing achievements will pale into insignificance when compared to what he's achieved in other avenues of his life. That's the true mark of the man.