Raiders player signing speculation 2018

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

-PJ-
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Re: Raiders player signing speculation 2018

Post by -PJ- »

I'm doing my bit to be very nice and understanding GE...
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Thank you PJ.
-PJ-
Mal Meninga

Post by -PJ- »

Yr welcome GE.
Brewdle
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Love em all

Post by Brewdle »

Love you GE

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

I'm sure we all love you too Brewdle.
Neeeegz
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Savage, Timoko, Strange, Tapine, Rapana

Post by Neeeegz »

mamando wrote: May 8, 2018, 1:49 pm
Relax-init wrote: May 8, 2018, 12:53 pm
Captain Punish wrote: May 8, 2018, 10:15 am
mamando wrote:I wonder if some of you are as pedantic and self-righteous in person as you behave in here. If so, life must be harrrrrd
Life is hard.

But you know what isn't hard. Spelling. Spelling isn't hard.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
+1. If you plan on trolling someone at least focus on your punctuation, spelling and grammar. This webpage uses spellcheck....
Wow. One letter out of place and everyone comes out of the woodwork to jump on me. What a toxic atmosphere this place is.

Certainly not sure where I’m the “troll”?

Relax-init (and others, if you’re up for it) - seeing as you’re taking personal issue with my spelling and punctuation, how about you go back through my posts and check them. If you can find any spelling or punctuation faux pas, or even one single “Crocker” (I’ve mentioned him many times - take a look) I’ll be extremely surprised. But until you do that, pull your **** heads in, get back in your **** boxes, and talk football.

Greeneyed- this is straight up bullying mate.
That's why I left, hammered by the regulars, lashed out and realised I was not being constructive, my points were valid, my delivery was not. And realised its a ******* footy team, and most of the guys on here with 30000 + posts are here for a reason. They probably have no life outside of this site... I started feeling sorry for them actually...
Lucy
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Tarps

Post by Lucy »

Neeeegz wrote:
mamando wrote: May 8, 2018, 1:49 pm
Relax-init wrote: May 8, 2018, 12:53 pm
Captain Punish wrote: May 8, 2018, 10:15 am
mamando wrote:I wonder if some of you are as pedantic and self-righteous in person as you behave in here. If so, life must be harrrrrd
Life is hard.

But you know what isn't hard. Spelling. Spelling isn't hard.

+1. If you plan on trolling someone at least focus on your punctuation, spelling and grammar. This webpage uses spellcheck....
Wow. One letter out of place and everyone comes out of the woodwork to jump on me. What a toxic atmosphere this place is.

Certainly not sure where I’m the “troll”?

Relax-init (and others, if you’re up for it) - seeing as you’re taking personal issue with my spelling and punctuation, how about you go back through my posts and check them. If you can find any spelling or punctuation faux pas, or even one single “Crocker” (I’ve mentioned him many times - take a look) I’ll be extremely surprised. But until you do that, pull your **** heads in, get back in your **** boxes, and talk football.

Greeneyed- this is straight up bullying mate.
That's why I left, hammered by the regulars, lashed out and realised I was not being constructive, my points were valid, my delivery was not. And realised its a ******* footy team, and most of the guys on here with 30000 + posts are here for a reason. They probably have no life outside of this site... I started feeling sorry for them actually...
So you start your post as a cry for help and seeking attention to boost your obviously downtrodden ego and in a blink of an eye, end it lashing out and bullying the posters who have been here for years simply because they have more posts than you.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

I’ve met most of the posters with large numbers of posts on this forum, and I can honestly say most of them are close friends of mine.

And I can also honestly say they have much more interesting and better lives than a broncos troll who is on about his fifteenth account on this forum. That’s pretty sad and pathetic
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Nickman... you don't know that... What we've seen instantly is that someone complains that they've felt not welcome... and people get stuck into them. So let's think about the discussions a bit differently, and respond to the arguments in a civil way.
-PJ-
Mal Meninga

Post by -PJ- »

I've invited GE around to my palace to drink beer but he keeps turning down the offer.

Free beer..I'd drive to the other side of the country for free beer.

Except Rockhampton..that guy would probably offer me XXXX.
Neeeegz
John Ferguson

Post by Neeeegz »

Look at my account Nickman you arrogant ****. I've had 3-4 different names, same account. 10 years this year with less than a thousand posts. I hate broncos a little bit more than manly, and I really hate manly. So, you're wrong again there. See ?? Again you posted something without substance.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

-PJ- wrote: May 8, 2018, 7:03 pm I've invited GE around to my palace to drink beer but he keeps turning down the offer.

I'd love to come to your place for a beer PJ! Next time on the Central Coast or Hunter?
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Neeeegz wrote: May 8, 2018, 7:07 pm Look at my account Nickman you arrogant ****. I've had 3-4 different names, same account. 10 years this year with less than a thousand posts. I hate broncos a little bit more than manly, and I really hate manly. So, you're wrong again there. See ?? Again you posted something without substance.
Neeeegz... maybe you could tone down your comments as well.

Really, everyone can make their points with a little less... should I say it? Invective.
reptar
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Jordan Rapana

Post by reptar »

I'm nice to everyone
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.
Neeeegz
John Ferguson

Post by Neeeegz »

Greeneyed was always good to me at least, rest are looking for a reason to drag you into a degradation. Look at my very first few posts, 10 years ago, same losers tried to degrade my name back then, so **** you wankers that sit there with EDIT open on the other page and try to make yourselves feel better by having a crack at someone because they might have a different opinion than you on an internet forum... Do any of you own a comic book shop ??? Because that's how I imagine at least half a dozen of you.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Raiders player signing speculation 2018

Post by The Nickman »

Neeeegz wrote:Look at my account Nickman you arrogant ****. I've had 3-4 different names, same account. 10 years this year with less than a thousand posts. I hate broncos a little bit more than manly, and I really hate manly. So, you're wrong again there. See ?? Again you posted something without substance.
Wait, wait, I wasn’t talking about you being the broncos troll... what made you think I was talking about you?

Why so angry all the time, friend? I thought someone with a fantastic life compared to all of us losers with 30,000 plus posts would be much happier with their lot
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Neeeegz wrote:Greeneyed was always good to me at least, rest are looking for a reason to drag you into a degradation. Look at my very first few posts, 10 years ago, same losers tried to degrade my name back then, so **** you wankers that sit there with EDIT open on the other page and try to make yourselves feel better by having a crack at someone because they might have a different opinion than you on an internet forum... Do any of you own a comic book shop ??? Because that's how I imagine at least half a dozen of you.
This is fantastic stuff. You’re doing a real good job of being civil here, can’t understand why people have a negative reaction to you
Neeeegz
John Ferguson

Post by Neeeegz »

That EDIT was supposed to be EDIT. Not ****... Cheers
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

EDIT.

What the hell is going on here?
Schifty
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by Schifty »

The Nickman wrote: May 8, 2018, 7:21 pm
Neeeegz wrote:Greeneyed was always good to me at least, rest are looking for a reason to drag you into a degradation. Look at my very first few posts, 10 years ago, same losers tried to degrade my name back then, so **** you wankers that sit there with EDIT open on the other page and try to make yourselves feel better by having a crack at someone because they might have a different opinion than you on an internet forum... Do any of you own a comic book shop ??? Because that's how I imagine at least half a dozen of you.
This is fantastic stuff. You’re doing a real good job of being civil here, can’t understand why people have a negative reaction to you
EDIT is way better IMO.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

So... looks like my request for everyone to be nicer to everyone else is going down a treat!
-PJ-
Mal Meninga

Post by -PJ- »

greeneyed wrote: May 8, 2018, 7:14 pm
-PJ- wrote: May 8, 2018, 7:03 pm I've invited GE around to my palace to drink beer but he keeps turning down the offer.

I'd love to come to your place for a beer PJ! Next time on the Central Coast or Hunter?
Well if I'm home, I do have a life you know.. :)
Lucy
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Tarps

Post by Lucy »

I am loving this episode, tonight.

Neeeegz
John Ferguson

Post by Neeeegz »

The Nickman wrote: May 8, 2018, 7:21 pm
You do not deserve civil, you degrade people all the time like you're some type of know all. Maybe just king of a forum, who cares Nickman, who ******* cares besides you sitting behind your computer. If you're gonna sledge, make it funny, if you're gonna banter, make it relevant. Not like anything you have posted for the last 40+ thousand posts. People don't care about your opinion. No matter how important you think you are. SAME AS ME. ITS AN OPINION NOT LAW !!!!!!
-PJ-
Mal Meninga

Post by -PJ- »

If you can't be with the one you love..love the one you're with..
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

greeneyed wrote:So... looks like my request for everyone to be nicer to everyone else is going down a treat!
Yeah, seemed to last up until the point Neeeegz said we’re all losers with no lives (and that includes you based on your post count, Fergs) and then followed it up by saying we’re all EDIT who sit at home and EDIT our EDIT while watching EDIT

No idea at all why he doesn’t get along with anybody
KingDynamite
Chris O'Sullivan
Favourite Player: Jordan Rapana

Post by KingDynamite »

My visit to the GH tonight.
VictorTheViking
Ricky Stuart

Post by VictorTheViking »

Kingdynamite nailed it...you cant go into a thread lately especially signing or rumoured signing threads without wading through pools of Bull

greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

So... let's keep the footy boards to the footy... treat people nicely... and let's get on with the rugby league.
Neeeegz
John Ferguson

Post by Neeeegz »

So, what's Johnny folau doing these days ?? 😇
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

VictorTheViking wrote: May 8, 2018, 7:47 pm Kingdynamite nailed it...you cant go into a thread lately especially signing or rumoured signing threads without wading through pools of Bull

Let's be fair, you've been complaining about this for about 5 years and you're still coming back. :lol:
And i can relate, i've been bitching about the moderation for twice as long and im still here.

Maybe we should **** or get off the pot?
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Also Neegz first post was saying how Weymen sucks and that Ben Jones is under-rated. This is a man who has played at the highest level.
Last edited by Botman on May 8, 2018, 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Pigman wrote:Also Neegz first post was saying how Weymen sucks and that Ben Jones is under-rated. This is a man who has played at the highest level.
Ouch Image

Sent from my SM-G955F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
VictorTheViking
Ricky Stuart

Post by VictorTheViking »

5 years is a bit of a stretch...maybe 2 lol