The Greenhouse Facebook group

Suggestions or questions relating to The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

greeneyed
Don Furner

Re: The Greenhouse Facebook group

Post by greeneyed »

The Greenhouse on Facebook

Canberra Raiders fans... The Greenhouse has over 55,000 followers across all our social media sites... and over 7,000 members of The Greenhouse Facebook group. It is thanks to you, the fans, that we are the No. 1 Canberra Raiders supporters group. If you're not a member of our Facebook group yet... join up! And invite the Canberra Raiders fans amongst your family and friends!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1987987504759505/
Badandmean
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Mal

Post by Badandmean »

Hi all, can I ask what the full suite of GH social sites includes?

Also, a couple of mates and I have just started a Raiders podcast, and we’d love you to take a listen. Might even get a couple of you on if it works out.

I’ve been a member for decades but just started this as a way of having a bit of fun with the club I love.

Anyway, here is the link. We’ll be available to search under Bad And Mean in a day or two. Feedback welcome.
https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/b ... 1491472652
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

We have TheGH.com.au as our main site. We have two Facebook Pages, The Greenhouse Forum and Canberra Raiders News. We have two Facebook Groups... The Greenhouse and The Greenhouse Trading Post - Buy, Swap and Sell. We have a number of Twitter feeds... TheGHRaiders, NRLRaidersNews, RaidersPathways, CanberraCup, NRLNewsNow. We are on Instagram... TheGHRaiders. Pinterest... TheGHRaiders. We are on YouTube... search for The Greenhouse channel. We principally put up the vodcast of The Greenhouse Live there... The Greenhouse Live is also a podcast on SoundCloud and Apple Podcasts. The Greenhouse Live broadcasts live on our Facebook Page.

We tried Snapchat, but that is dormant given Instagram Stories came along.
Badandmean
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Mal

Post by Badandmean »

Thanks, that’s awesome. Well done to you guys for being so committed and involved in the club.
I’m not on Facebook and Twitter but I will definitely follow along on Instagram under badandmean, and I’m keen to hear your podcasts now. Thanks for the info
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

-TW- wrote: July 17, 2018, 5:54 pm I'd like to report the whole group please
Haha yeah, the GH Facebook group is an absolutely PUNISHING place! You think it's bad over here? Try hanging out over there for a while! Just deadset **** MORONS!
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

The Greenhouse on Facebook:

The Greenhouse Facebook group now has 7,900 members! We're growing strongly... if you haven't joined yet, do it now: http://ow.ly/qv6650y5242

Help us grow by adding in the Canberra Raiders fans amongst your family and friends!

#NRL #WeAreRaiders #wearecbr