2017 Memberships

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

Guy Incognito
Jason Croker

2017 Memberships

Post by Guy Incognito »

Canberra Raiders 2017 Membership now on sale!

The Canberra Raiders are officially on sale for 2017 membership.

The Green Machine had a successful season both on and off the field in 2016, with a top two finish in the regular NRL season and a record of over 15,000 members for the first time in club history.

2017 membership packages are now available for purchase, with a huge range of options including full-season, part-season, away-flexi and supporter memberships available now at http://www.weareraiders.com.au

2016 members have until October 31 to retain their same seat for the 2017 season, while new members are encouraged to sign on now and secure their seat at GIO Stadium for Raiders home matches.

Canberra Raiders Captain Jarrod Croker said the support for the club in 2016 had been the best he’d seen in his time in the NRL and looked forward to seeing similar scenes at Raiders matches in 2017.

“I said it all year, but the support we had for the season was the best I’ve seen since I started playing,” Croker said. “We had fans turning up at the start of season during close to 40 degree temperatures, good crowds and support during the cold winter and then two home finals where the atmosphere was the best I’ve ever seen at our home ground.

“With the introduction of the Viking Clap and huge home crowds we are starting to see GIO Stadium return to the fortress it once was and I can’t wait to see packed crowds full of members for the start of the new season.”

The Raiders are offering a huge range of memberships in 2017 and the first members to sign on for 2017 will receive a special 35 year commemorative club pin.

Members in 2017 will continue to receive a wide range of benefits including exclusive membership merchandise, priority purchasing for NRL Finals and State of Origin tickets, 20% off purchases at http://www.raidersshop.com.au and 10% off food purchases at home matches at GIO Stadium.

Visit http://www.weareraiders.com.au to sign up now!

Canberra Raiders media

Everyone will be happy to know the have stickers again this year.
cat
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Dane Tilse

Re: 2017 Memberships

Post by cat »

yay!!

looks good, but doesn't say 11 or 12 home games
Vaccinated
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

Bronze 2 for my xmas gift
Edrick The Entertainer
CJR
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Cotric

Post by CJR »

Also getting the Bronze 2. Think I might make more of an effort to fly the distance next year.
zim
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: NRL: Joseph Tapine
NRLW: Grace Kemp

Post by zim »

They really stepped up the website this year. Looks and functions way better. About **** time!
Going to wait a bit to purchase. With all the hype I'm itching to grab a club 82 or platinum membership, but I don't think I can swing giving up every second saturday to go to canberra.
Archer
David Furner
Favourite Player: Boxhead

Post by Archer »

It's a bit disappointing that the only option for an overseas supporter such as myself is only $10 cheaper than the "Bronze 2" option. It's even worse for Junior Supporters, which are only $10 cheaper than the "Bronze 4".

It's not something I'd paid much attention to before as I always got the interstate option (and the reason given for that being expensive was always that they were effected by the ticket prices other clubs set). But it does make me wonder why the club hasn't made these memberships more enticing and what our membership numbers could be like if they did.

Time to ask ben!
Humphrey B Flaubert
David Grant

Post by Humphrey B Flaubert »

Interesting it's gone through to Ticketmaster now. A bit of a pain there renewing 4 memberships individually though, wasn't straight forward but at least it works.
Speed limits are just suggestions....Like pants!
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Mine got rolled over, not sure why I was special
Makaveli
Bradley Clyde

Post by Makaveli »

They are on auto renew unless you opt out
raiderskater
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Croker, Cotric, Sezer

Post by raiderskater »

Got mine today in the mail, just got to investigate tonight, because I'm not sure it auto-renews you if you'e on the payment plan. (I love the payment plan.)
And to all the people who doubted me, hello to them as well. - Mark Webber, Raiders Ballboy and Unluckiest F1 Driver Ever

I'm attacking in the right way, instead of just...attacking in the general direction. - Max Aaron (also eerily apropos for the Green Machine)
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

Whats in the members pack? Couldn't see details on the mobil

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
green_queenslander
Dean Lance
Favourite Player: mal meninga

Post by green_queenslander »

Northern Raider wrote:Whats in the members pack? Couldn't see details on the mobil

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Cap,scarf,member card,key ring ,lanyard and bumper sticker.

i like beer!
Pete555
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Post by Pete555 »

I just bought mine. Invoice number 6150.
I wonder if that means 6150 memberships sold? Or 6150 membership transactions?
yurithe1
David Furner
Favourite Player: Jordan Rapana

Post by yurithe1 »

Good to see the sticker is back.
Some people talk about the weather. Others do something about it.

MEMBER NO.: 4500 (before they changed the numbering system).
Makaveli
Bradley Clyde

Post by Makaveli »

Pete555 wrote:I just bought mine. Invoice number 6150.
I wonder if that means 6150 memberships sold? Or 6150 membership transactions?
It could be. My invoice number this morning was 6222.
Campo88
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs

Post by Campo88 »

I think the invoice is raiders transactions through Ticketmaster since "go live" - which could include parking add ons etc if purchased separately, my order confirmation was low 500's on Sunday, invoice low 4000's
beetlejuice
David Furner
Favourite Player: Brett Mullins

Post by beetlejuice »

got mine in the mail. i love how my NRL renewal arrived even before my current A-league membership for this season did.

ill be going with flexi away again, with the temptation to getting a home one as well to make the pilgrimage down south a few times.
Love the Raiders, Hate The NRL.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

I had the club call me, as they are shifting from Ticketek to Ticketmaster, and auto renewals don't work. Have signed up. Wasn't a receipt number or anything like that on it...
El_Capitano
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by El_Capitano »

I got down for one game this year, Next year i am aiming for 4 so i got the 4 gamer...
How soon IS now?
hrundi89
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Post by hrundi89 »

Renewed mine and Russell's

Getting the Junior Bronze 4 Game for my daughter. After watching all of the game vs the Storm I think she's primed for 2017.
You may remember me from such forum usernames as hrundi99 and... hrundi99.
greeneyed
Don Furner

2017 Memberships

Post by greeneyed »

500,000 reasons to sign up for a 2017 Raiders Membership

The Canberra Raiders and Austbrokers Canberra are providing more incentive for fans to sign up to a Raiders Membership in 2017, offering the chance to win $500,000 as part of a new ‘Season Predictor’ competition launched today.

Every member, aged 5 years and above, that signs up for a 2017 Raiders membership before the season commences in early March 2017 will be eligible to enter the competition*.

The competition gives Raiders members the opportunity to predict how the Raiders will go in attack and defence in 2017, with members who correctly guess all four categories of the season predictor sharing in the cash prize.

Members must guess all four of the following correctly to win:

· Total Points scored by Canberra Raiders NRL team during the 2017 Telstra Premiership regular season matches (24 games);

· Total Points scored against Canberra Raiders NRL team during the 2017 Telstra Premiership regular season matches (24 games);

· Total Number of Tries scored by the Canberra Raiders NRL team during the 2017 Telstra Premiership regular season matches (24 games) and

· Total Number of Tries scored against Canberra Raiders NRL team during the 2017 Telstra Premiership regular season matches (24 games).

To win, members must make their predictions before the Raiders season starts (Round 1, 2017) and enter them via the competition entry portal which will be housed on http://www.weareraiders.com.au

The promotion will begin in December after the 2017 NRL draw has been released.

Canberra Raiders halfback Aidan Sezer encouraged people to sign up for a Raiders membership in 2017, to give themselves a chance to win this lucrative cash prize on offer.

“We saw some amazing support for the team in 2016 and in particular during the finals series,” Sezer said. “The team absolutely loved the support this year, with the introduction of the Viking Clap, packed houses at home finals and a record membership base all huge highlights. Thanks to Austbrokers Canberra, Raiders members now have another awesome reason to sign up to be a Member of our Club going forward. As a Club we are trying really hard to engage the Community through our performances and initiatives on and off the field and this new ‘Season Predictor’ competition is great”.

Austbrokers Canberra General Manager David Marjoribanks said the competition was a wonderful reward for Raiders members and encouraged more people to sign on for 2017.

“We’ve witnessed this year the rise of the Raiders, so Austbrokers Canberra have decided to make next season even more exciting by putting up a $500,000 prize for Raiders members,” Mr Marjoribanks said. “Imagine being in the running to win $500,000 in the last round of the season as the Raiders get set for another finals campaign. It would be a huge occasion and we’re hoping this competition can help the Raiders break another membership record in 2017.”

Raiders 2017 memberships are now on sale, with a wide range of packages that offer more than just a ticket to a game. New initiatives such as Autograph Alley and the Member’s Lounge helped the Raiders reach 15,000 for the first time in 2016. It is hoped that this ‘Season Predictor’ competition, and further initiatives to be implemented going forward, will assist the Green Machine in their pursuit to achieve 20,000 Members.

Head over to http://www.weareraiders.com.au to sign up to join the Green Machine in 2017 now!

*Full terms and conditions are available at http://weareraiders.com.au/season-predictor-jackpot/

Canberra Raiders media
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

In an unusual move for me, we signed up against yesterday
usually i sign up late feb :lol:
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

I don't think anybody will be winning the $500,000 given those requirements!
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

If you nail all 4 you deserve it
simo
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Keghead

Post by simo »

100% just a free marketing tool.
Dont delete this GE
-PJ-
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by -PJ- »

I'd say that 500k is safe.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
simo
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Keghead

Post by simo »

Register now and if you correctly guess the scores in all of our 2017 games, youll win a share of 5 million dollars
Dont delete this GE
reptar
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Jordan Rapana

Post by reptar »

I'm sure that and simo's prize money can be insured fairly cheaply in case it actually came to fruition.
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.
CJ42
Laurie Daley

Post by CJ42 »

What's the "digital add on"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ossiegirl
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Big Mal

Post by ossiegirl »

Agree with other replies... if you nail the answers, you deserve it !!!!!!
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Unlocks the live pass on the nrl app/website
Peter
Jason Croker

Post by Peter »

They should make it so that if no one guesses all four, any guess within 10 points and 5 tries gets it. Probably still wouldn't happen.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

I'd love to know the odds of anyone winning and whether it's more or less likely than, say, winning Lotto or Powerball. I reckon the odds would be far in excess of either.

Most points scored in a season ever was 839 points (Parramatta Eels 2001) and the fewest was 38 (Cumberland 38). So that's roughly 800 possible results for this one.

Most points conceded was 944 points (Western Suburbs Magpies 1999) and the fewest was 41 (South Sydney Rabbitohs 1909). So that's roughly 900 possible results for this one.

I can't find the records for tries, but the Raiders scored 125 this year, so let's say there's roughly that number of possibilities.

Seems like an awful lot of possible combinations!
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Canberra Raiders offer $500,000 for NRL number nerds in membership drive

This one's for the number nerds; the Canberra Raiders hope what they believe is a world-first membership drive helps them break the 20,000 barrier next year.

The Raiders will give members the chance to win $500,000 if they can crunch the statistics and correctly guess how many points and tries Canberra will score next year as well as how many points and tries they will concede.

Read more: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-l ... rs3xr.html
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

That 500k is absolutely not safe and I have great plans for that money