Hmm

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

Ultima
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Croker

Hmm

Post by Ultima »

Hmm looks interesting... I might even get a chance to read it and post one day :) Sucks that we have to wait an extra week until the footy season starts! I've asked Foxtel for a week for free on Foxtel Digital because of it but they didn't appear to be impressed :(

Anyway hello all... Good to see most of the people still trolling around :D Hope to see more of you all once the season begins as I may show up a bit more often by then :)

Tootles :P :arrow:
Ultima
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Croker

Post by Ultima »

Hehe, looks like not much has changed though, people still bitching and crying about everything :) I personally think we will do fairly well this year... We have more of an underdog tag which suits us better than last years tag of "we will make the top six at least"... It always seams to make the players try that little bit less... With all the new faces and changes to the side I think we will have a nice combo to bring out some heart and enthusiasm at least :)

On a completely separate note I met the new head trainer or the Broncos the other day at VideoEzy (he was working there before he got the job and had to still give a few weeks notice). Spoke to him about a few things, mostly Broncos unfortunately. Apparently Justin Hodges (yeah that wankers but interesting news at least) has been given a single year to prove himself as not such a wanker and to improve as a player or he is out on his **** for good (no other clubs what him now) so he has been training his **** off and the new head trainer believes he will be doing well this year... If he dropped the attitude and ego it would go a long way so I'll guess we will see how accurate this guy is.

Anyway I'm off to bed... I'm really tired for some reason even though I've been getting more than my old usual of 3 hours a night... I must be getting old :(

Nick
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Post by Nick »

awesome to see ya again ultima
hope to see ya back round here come the season good and proper
8)