Moderator: GH Moderators

afgtnk
Gary Belcher
Favourite Player: Jersh McCrerne

Re: Hardest sports to play

Post by afgtnk » July 23, 2013, 6:47 pm

Raidersrawesome wrote:Well Badminton has just skyrocketed up the list

Unbelievable video of a badminton fight in Canada

WHEN you think about fist fights in sport, State of Origin, AFL and ice hockey comes immediately to mind. Never would you imagine badminton players to be amongst sport's fiercest brawlers.

An unbelievable scrap broke out during a match between former doubles partners who had represented Thailand at the Olympics overnight.

During a change of ends, Bodin Issara lunged at Maneepong Jongjit, chasing him on to another court before punching him several times.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/more-sport ... 6683556563
Pushing, grabbing each others shirts and generally rolling around like a bunch of pansies comes immediately to mind tbh, not fist fights.

-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- » July 23, 2013, 7:14 pm

Its cause they get fined massively if they fight, hence why they never throw punches

Lucy
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Jared Waerea-Hargreaves

Post by Lucy » July 23, 2013, 7:31 pm

They hide their punches by holding the jersey.. But they are fines heavily for fighting. If it were a big hit to the hip pocket in league, you'd not see it there either.

Avatar Bet - bleedgreen99 - Raiders to make (BG99)/miss(Lucy) the 8. Avatar from last round of regular season 2015 until GF 2016.
Signature Bet - Raider85 - Raiders to get(Lucy)/miss(R85) the wooden spoon. Signature for entire offseason.
Bottle of something to the value of $70 - Matthew Borewood to not see (Lucy)/to see (Piggles) a first grade game in 2015 for the Warriors.
The Name Change Bet - Regarding the three bets above;
I win all three I keep my name.
I win one I become "the Punish"
I lose all I become "Chicken Little"