Moderator: GH Moderators

Dusty
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Past:Daley
Present: Hodgson

Re: NFL Thread

Post by Dusty »

Pigman wrote:
Dusty wrote: October 11, 2018, 4:56 pm If you didn’t support/follow an NFL team who would you choose and why? Asking for a friend

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
Good question!
I've always felt that the key to picking a team comes down to a few factors:

1. They cant have won the SB recently, so like the last 5-8 years. That rules out my Eagles :( , the Pats, Broncos, Ravens, Seattle, Giants and Packers... just feels like you're on a band wagon

2. For the same reason you cant jump on a team that looks like their on the verge... which sadly IMO, rules out the Rams and Chiefs. Both great teams who look to be on the cusp of title runs. You dont want to be the guy who got on in a championship year.

3. Your team HAS to have a QB that feels safe-ish. The worst possible scenario is you get on some bum franchise who is on the bottom of the league and no real future. In the same criteria is good teams with aging Qbs who about to leave... the quickest way to lose passion is watching a terrible team... to me that rules out the Bills, Bears, Dolphins, Raiders, Pats, Saints, Steelers, and Chargers

so whats left?
I wont touch on everyone, just hit my best 10 or so, but happy to offer thoughts on others... i enjoy this stuff, my process of picking the eagles was actually a kind of cool thing that i really enjoyed

------------------------
Rookie QB Bracket
Cardinals: Young rookie QB Rosen who i think is pretty good, they have David Johnson who is awesome, Patrick Peterson, Chandler Jones on D. They have young pieces who could be cool. Their coaching staff is a mess, but they'll sack these idiots soon and you should get better immediately after.

Browns: Who would have thought, but this team is GOOD. Now is the perfect time to be a Browns fan. The Coach is a god damn idiot but he's not long for this world. They've got a really excellent rookie QB, some exciting skill players and the defence is legit. No one will ever accuse you of band wagon jumping on the Browns

Jets: Probably the least desirable of the lot. But Darnold is, i think, gonna be a really good QB. Jamal Adams is a great player on D, the sort of dude who makes you want to go beyond fantasy football. Might be the heir to the AFC East throne once brady retires? Probably not but it's a big market too so you get the splashy signings.
-----------------
Vet QB Bracket:
Falcons: Matt Ryan is a really good QB, the offence is awesome and the defence when healthy is trending up. Lost a SB a few years ago up 28-3, and typically a tortured franchise in terms of success but they're fun. You'll enjoy being a Falcons fan, even if they dont win the big one.

Cowboys: Big market team, they get plenty of prime time and a **** ton of coverage on all formats. I hate them. But at they are always in the news. Jerry Jones likes to make splashy moves so you always feel like youre on the verge of something, and though you might never be good enough, you'll rarely be absolute awful. Dak Prescott is a flawed QB who isnt particularly talented but Zeke is ridiculous and a better coaching staff could unlock something. They're the Lakers of the NFL though, so there is a little "of course you are" aspect to being a fan of them.

Texans: Watson is one of the most exciting Qbs in the game, Dre Hopkins is cool as ****, and they've got guys like Clowney and Watt who are amazing on the other side of the ball. They're in a bad division so you can realistically hope for some pretty good immediate returns on supporting them.
----
Others:
Panthers: They have Cam, who is... a **** specimen. They lost a SB a few years ago but with Cam on board you can expect they'll always been pretty relevant. And man he's **** fun to watch. Dj Moore is exciting and McCaffery is a fantasy player you can own and love. Luke Kuechley (ill never learn how to spell that) is amazing too.

Vikings: possibly the most tortured franchise in NFL history. Got a hammer dropped in their own building in the NFCCG last year, and then had to watch the Eagles win a SB in their building. That's maybe the 3rd worst thing that happened to this fan base. Their coach is awesome, their Defence is not playing well now but should be amazing, they just signed a GOOD (not great) Qb who has 6-7 years in him, and Theilen, Diggs and Cook are awesome skill players to want to get behind.

Jaguars: QB kind of stinks but it feels like they'll make a move on this front in the next year or so and when they do, this team is gonna be awesome. Lenny Fournette is a great young physical RB, i like their young WRs. And they have the best D in the NFL. Also Jalen Ramsey is a big dick swinging **** boss and i am here for every bit of **** talk he throws out. Dude is the best.

Colts: You get Andrew Luck and a team with a good, creative coach, and a GM who appears (early stages) to be getting players in the draft. I dont feel good about this. Especially given Luck's shoulder history but if he stays healthy and Ballard continues to build this could be a fun team to get behind

----

But honestly... just watch as many games as you can, immerse yourself in the game, and dont rush into anything, take note of the teams you like, take note of the teams you HATE... i took nearly half a season before i settled on a team... if you feel strongly against a team, start focusing on teams they are natural rivals of, and see if one of them wont stick

its a fun process.
NFL is the best sport in the world. Make a good decision
Awesome, thank you

2020: 1. Nicol-Klokstad 2. Cotric 3. Croker (c) 4 Leilua 5. Scott 6. Wighton 7. G. Williams 8. Papalii 9. Hodgson (c) 10. Sutton 11. J. Bateman 12. Whitehead 13. Tapine ----
14. Simmonson 15. Soliola 16. Guler 17. Horsburgh
Dusty
Ruben Wiki

Post by Dusty »

gergreg wrote:I'm a NY giants fan but not rusted on by any means. I find Pittsburgh and Green Bay are two good teams to watch. They both play a 'nothing to lose' brand of football. New Orleans is similar.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk
Thanks!

2020: 1. Nicol-Klokstad 2. Cotric 3. Croker (c) 4 Leilua 5. Scott 6. Wighton 7. G. Williams 8. Papalii 9. Hodgson (c) 10. Sutton 11. J. Bateman 12. Whitehead 13. Tapine ----
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Just pick a team that are winners. Jump on that bandwagon! People have enough problems being Canberra Raiders fans!
Matt
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Time for the new breed Savage, Mooney, Timoko

Post by Matt »

Of Piggy's list, I like Panthers, Vikings, Texans and Jagz are becoming my sneaky.

Browns is definitely a sleeper option though. Oh, BTW, people will think u r nutz.

Panthers - Cam is ridiculous. McCaffery is good. Kuechly is a stud!

Vikings are fun to watch. Big plays and players both sides of the ball.

Texans, Watson is amazing to watch. Hopkins is a stud. And who can look past JJ Watt and Clowney?!?

Jagz are good too. Fournette is a beast, when healthy. I still wish Cowboys took Ramsey too. The guy is special. Bortles is a poor mans Big Ben (yeah... not spelling that surname either).
the bone
John Ferguson

Post by the bone »

Agree with others that choosing an NFL franchise to follow is quite a fun process. These are the teams I would follow from each division:

NFC North - Vikings
Top tier defence once they put it all together, a couple of stud receivers and an above average QB. They are set up for success over the next few years, but no one would accuse you of jumping on the bandwagon considering the lack of prior success.
Other teams - don’t mind the Lions, but likely won’t have as much success. Packers you’d be on the bandwagon, and Bears... I’m of the opinion Trubisky kind of sucks.

NFC South - Panthers
Newton is the man, and Kuechly is the best linebacker in footballer. A sneaky good team without being a world beater (made 4 out of the last 5 playoffs, but have yet to win a super bowl in their 23 year history).
Other teams - saints are a hot team right now, but their super bowl window is probably only open for a few more years before Brees retires and their top rookies get paid. Falcons - that super bowl loss was painful, it’s going to take some years to get over that one. Bucs are sort of in limbo until they figure out whether or not Winston is their franchise QB.

NFC East - Giants
I’m of the opinion you need at least one New York sports team, so if you’re not a Yankees or Knicks fan, giants is a good pick (forget about the Mets, nets, and jets... hockey too). The giants are a big market team so they’re always relevant, but their super bowl wins are far enough in the rear view to be accused of jumping on the big blue wagon.
Other teams - philly just won the super bowl so they’re out, plus I feel enough aussies are jumping on the 76ers wagon thanks to Ben Simmons. Cowboys - don’t you **** dare. They have way too many obnoxious fans already. Redskins, well, they’re moniker is unashamedly racist so I wouldn’t go there either

NFC West - 49ers
Jarryd Hayne saga aside, 49ers have a storied history, represent beautiful San Fran, and are slowly on the rise despite their QB recently going down with an ACL injury.
Others - too many aussies jumped on the legion of boom wagon, so Seahawks are out. Rams got hell good, really fast, so unless you were with them in St Louis, you’re on the wagon. Cardinals are fairly irrelevant

AFC to come...

Dusty
Ruben Wiki

Post by Dusty »

the bone wrote:Agree with others that choosing an NFL franchise to follow is quite a fun process. These are the teams I would follow from each division:

NFC North - Vikings
Top tier defence once they put it all together, a couple of stud receivers and an above average QB. They are set up for success over the next few years, but no one would accuse you of jumping on the bandwagon considering the lack of prior success.
Other teams - don’t mind the Lions, but likely won’t have as much success. Packers you’d be on the bandwagon, and Bears... I’m of the opinion Trubisky kind of sucks.

NFC South - Panthers
Newton is the man, and Kuechly is the best linebacker in footballer. A sneaky good team without being a world beater (made 4 out of the last 5 playoffs, but have yet to win a super bowl in their 23 year history).
Other teams - saints are a hot team right now, but their super bowl window is probably only open for a few more years before Brees retires and their top rookies get paid. Falcons - that super bowl loss was painful, it’s going to take some years to get over that one. Bucs are sort of in limbo until they figure out whether or not Winston is their franchise QB.

NFC East - Giants
I’m of the opinion you need at least one New York sports team, so if you’re not a Yankees or Knicks fan, giants is a good pick (forget about the Mets, nets, and jets... hockey too). The giants are a big market team so they’re always relevant, but their super bowl wins are far enough in the rear view to be accused of jumping on the big blue wagon.
Other teams - philly just won the super bowl so they’re out, plus I feel enough aussies are jumping on the 76ers wagon thanks to Ben Simmons. Cowboys - don’t you **** dare. They have way too many obnoxious fans already. Redskins, well, they’re moniker is unashamedly racist so I wouldn’t go there either

NFC West - 49ers
Jarryd Hayne saga aside, 49ers have a storied history, represent beautiful San Fran, and are slowly on the rise despite their QB recently going down with an ACL injury.
Others - too many aussies jumped on the legion of boom wagon, so Seahawks are out. Rams got hell good, really fast, so unless you were with them in St Louis, you’re on the wagon. Cardinals are fairly irrelevant

AFC to come...

Thanks!
I’ll get a look at the Giants today hopefully

the bone
John Ferguson

Post by the bone »

AFC East - Jets
To be honest, I’d steer clear of this division. The Jets are the best of a bad bunch, but they’re very much in the shadow of the Giants.
Other teams - patriots are a classic band wagoner team, since they have the GOAT and all. Bills, despite a play off appearance last year, absolutely stink. They lost 4 consecutive Super Bowls in the 90s and have never recovered. Dolphins you could potentially go for, but Miami is the jacked-up American version of Gold Coast... so many things to do that there’s just not the same buzz around their sporting teams (save for perhaps the Dan Marino era or Lebron’s stint with the Heat).

AFC South - Texans
Rookie QB DeShaun Watson was tearing defences apart last year prior to his ACL injury. He needs better protection, but with a young QB and a defence led by Watt and Clowney, these Texans will be fun to watch over the next few years.
Other teams - I did this same exercise a few years and the AFC south team I suggested to follow them was the Colts. Unfortunately their QB has had injury problems and heir squad as a whole has gone downhill significantly, but they are starting to turn that around. The Jags are one of the best teams at the moment, but when they’re not good, they are one of the more irrelevant teams. The titans - a little bit irrelevant as well, but Nashville is an awesome place. Similar to the Bucs, they’re in limbo until they decide whether or not Mariota is their guy.

AFC North - Browns
Browns have been in the doldrums for a long time, and they finally appear to be on the up, so now could be a good time to get on them. Two #1 draft picks in a row = stud defender and what looks to be their franchise QB.
Other teams - Steelers are a band wagon team, ravens have Joe Flacco as their QB, and the Benegals and neither seen nor heard.

AFC West - Chiefs
If you get on the Chiefs you’ll definitely be called out for jumping on their wagon, but **** it, Patrick Mahomes is legit, their coach is an offensive magician, and Arrowhead stadium would be an awesome place to watch a game.
Other teams - broncos have Case Keemun as their QB, the raiders are a **** show (further reading - Oakland trades Mack), and the Chargers moved to LA and are playing in front of home crowds of 30,000 half of which are cheering for the opposition.

Dusty
Ruben Wiki

Post by Dusty »

greeneyed wrote:Just pick a team that are winners. Jump on that bandwagon! People have enough problems being Canberra Raiders fans!
It’ll make it all the more sweet when it comes

Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Well... it seems Aussie NFL fans are all on a similar page RE alternate teams to follow
Sossman
David Furner
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Post by Sossman »

I am a Chargers fan because I feel sorry for them having no fans.

I also like their jerseys.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4 Time Boogs Award Winner.

Get tested for VIKING CLAP today. https://www.health.act.gov.au/hospitals ... lth-centre.
Sid
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Post by Sid »

They sound like the Gold Coast Titan's of the NFL

tend to be drawn to whichever teams have the coolest jersey/logo?
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine
Sossman
David Furner

Post by Sossman »

Sid wrote:They sound like the Gold Coast Titan's of the NFL

tend to be drawn to whichever teams have the coolest jersey/logo?
I always thought of Tampa Bay or Jags as the "Gold Coast Titans" expansion team equivalents but each to their own. Dolphins too due to the beach location, poor roster and underperformance since a the Marino era.

And yeah, also I dont feel comfortable supporting successful teams. Image

Get tested for VIKING CLAP today. https://www.health.act.gov.au/hospitals ... lth-centre.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

I found myself following the Texans because I had Madden 99, which was the year they started. They were the only team I could play and win with, so they became my team.

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote: October 12, 2018, 11:36 am I found myself following the Texans because I had Madden 99, which was the year they started. They were the only team I could play and win with, so they became my team.

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Thats as good a reason as any
Sossman
David Furner

Post by Sossman »

Now Pigman,

How do we choose a College Team?

How do we pick a division?

Because these games play live on a weekend I tend to watch more college games than live NFL.

Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Sossman wrote: October 12, 2018, 12:01 pm Now Pigman,

Because these games play live on a weekend I tend to watch more college games than live NFL.

I went Texas Longhorns. Close to Dallas and love the bull head symbol.
Then I saw the ugly yellow orange/ weird brown jersey... :cry:
Sossman
David Furner

Post by Sossman »

Matt wrote:

See ! Jersey's matter.

From my poor understanding of the game, the SEC and XII (Big 12) games are pretty high quality.

Baker at Sooners was great watching last year... soft spot for that team.

Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Sossman wrote: October 12, 2018, 12:14 pm
Matt wrote:

See ! Jersey's matter.

From my poor understanding of the game, the SEC and XII (Big 12) games are pretty high quality.

Baker at Sooners was great watching last year... soft spot for that team.

Yeah, jerseys matter, esp for newbies, but I made my call based on my NFL team. Im ok with it though.
Sid
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Post by Sid »

Oregon Ducks!
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Dusty wrote: October 12, 2018, 8:04 am
the bone wrote:Agree with others that choosing an NFL franchise to follow is quite a fun process. These are the teams I would follow from each division:

NFC North - Vikings

NFC South - Panthers

NFC East - Giants

NFC West - 49ers

AFC to come...

Thanks!

Barkley is a stud, and you are seeing why.
BUT...
Dont fall into the Giant trap.

MAAAAAANNN!!! Barkley is AMAZING!!!
Given Giants are staring down the barrell at another Top 3 pick. They need a QB, then OL, OL, OL. They have to protect Barkley and the new QB. Otherwise they are going to waste OBJ and Barkely. Coz it only requires 1 clean hit on Barkley (yeah ok, that looks real tough, BUT...) in the backfield and it might all be gone.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

Matt wrote:

Yeah I follow Longhorns also, saw the symbol and liked it
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Tbh someone else is probably best to help you with that
I watch some college football and get dive deep on the draft prospects in draft season but I don’t really have a team in it precisely because it all feels too daunting and hard

I’m a VERY half hearted Virgina Tech fan just cause they are kind of good, usually play a fun style
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

Matt wrote:
Dusty wrote: October 12, 2018, 8:04 am

NFC North - Vikings

NFC South - Panthers

NFC East - Giants

NFC West - 49ers

AFC to come...

Thanks!

Barkley is a stud, and you are seeing why.
BUT...
Dont fall into the Giant trap.

MAAAAAANNN!!! Barkley is AMAZING!!!
Given Giants are staring down the barrell at another Top 3 pick. They need a QB, then OL, OL, OL. They have to protect Barkley and the new QB. Otherwise they are going to waste OBJ and Barkely. Coz it only requires 1 clean hit on Barkley (yeah ok, that looks real tough, BUT...) in the backfield and it might all be gone.
Somebody, anybody at the Giants organisation has to make a decision on Eli. It's a tough spot no doubt, he has won two rings and deserves to go out on his own terms but even so if he isn't going to make the call someone has to tap him on the shoulder and give him a talking to.

IMO it's a double edged sword. He doesn't have good enough protection to prove he still has it. But if the organisation isn't going to get him that protection they have to try somebody else at QB.
It's such a waste having OBJ out there and not getting the most out of him. I think he is a spanner but there's no doubt he is an amazing talent. Then Barkley... sheez.. They can't waste this opportunity, they have a few key pieces on the board but not the most important one.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Shoving it in your face since 2017
PrimetimeRaider
Jason Croker

Post by PrimetimeRaider »

Sossman wrote: October 12, 2018, 10:27 am I am a Chargers fan because I feel sorry for them having no fans.

I've been a Charger fan since about 2005 when I used to use them in Madden all the time cause of LT.. :)

Been stuck with them ever since. :hmmm :|.

We're looking semi decent this year, even with still no O Line and no Bosa. Rivers is aging like a fine wine
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

PrimetimeRaider wrote: October 14, 2018, 4:50 pm
Sossman wrote: October 12, 2018, 10:27 am I am a Chargers fan because I feel sorry for them having no fans.

I've been a Charger fan since about 2005 when I used to use them in Madden all the time cause of LT.. :)

Been stuck with them ever since. :hmmm :|.

We're looking semi decent this year, even with still no O Line and no Bosa. Rivers is aging like a fine wine
Piggy loves Big D Rivers.

Rivers, Gordon, Bosa, Allen, they should be better.
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

I certainly do.
It's going to upset me so much to see Eli get into the HOF because he got hot twice at the right time, and his DL was dominant whilst Rivers, who has clearly been the better QB will likely retire without a ring

:(
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Pigman wrote: October 14, 2018, 7:20 pm I certainly do.
It's going to upset me so much to see Eli get into the HOF because he got hot twice at the right time, and his DL was dominant whilst Rivers, who has clearly been the better QB will likely retire without a ring

:(
Rivers will join Romo as 1 of the best QBs not to get in the HOF because he did get a ring.
I suspect Rivers owns every QB record for the Chargers ever?
LP Raider
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Master Bateman

Post by LP Raider »

Just pick a team that's winning. That way you get into the sport and enjoy it, there will inevitably be a low.

As for Eli I agree with Nicko's sentiments, been a terrible QB and totally correct with the getting hot call.

Reason why I picked the Seahawks 15 odd years ago was they had green in their colours, it was down to them Eagles and Packers.
WorkChoice
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Going through the games now...

Skins vs Panthers - Looked a tight tussle. 2 fumbles by the rookie WR DJ Moore proved costly. Not sure about either team really, they look middle of the road, maybe upper middle.

Seahawks vs Raiders - Raiders are ****. No clue why. Their roster is way better than their performances. Seahawks also look middle of the road to me.

Colts vs Jets - Turnover-a-thon. 4 INTs and 2 fumbles (another 5 fumbles not lost). Despite that, 76pts and 800yds of offense. TYRE FIRE!!! These are bad teams.

Cards vs Vikings - Vikings look a top 5 or 6 teams this yr. If they can get the run game going consistently, they could be really really good. Cousins is killing it, but Theilen is playing ridiculas! Cards are bad, bu have some nice pieces.

Phins vs Bears - Ummm... Well, I wanna say the Phins and bad, and that the Bears are good. BUT... Not really how its turning out. Both teams have play makers, but there are glaring gaps in between IMO. So, no clue how to read it. @Pigman, can you shed some light on this?

Bills vs Texans - Cant decide if its bad QB play by Watson, or if their OL just stinks, maybe its a bit of both, BUT, he takes WAAAAAAAY too many hits. Hopkins is a beast BTW. Bills pushed them all the way, but ultimately its 2 bad teams in a junk yard match.

Chargers vs Browns - Gordon is very good, and cant stop scoring! 3 more today (did give up an INT today though). Rivers is having a yr too. Browns should be happy, coz Mayfield is actually good. Njoku looks a really good TE too.

Steelers vs Bengals - Div rivaly alive and well. Bengals just cant beat them. No matter what they do. I think the coaching record is 15 to 5, Tomlin vs Lewis. Big Ben makes important plays when his team needs it, Dalton just doesnt (@Pigman, whats the go with Dalton? He seems a legit QB, can cant win. Why?). Im really surprised what they Steelers are getting out of McDonald at TE. He and James are a pretty solid TE pair. Juju is having a 2nd big yr, and Brown is really starting to fire.

Buccs vs Falcons - 2 teams who love a shootout. Over 900 yards and 63 pts. The 'oranges' laterals nearly came off for Buccs too. Will Matty Ice join that group of 'no ring' QBs? I think these are 2 middle of the road teams, coz neither can defend.

Ravens vs Titoons - Titoons should be better than they are. They are a 'should have been' type team this yr. Ravens are that 'professional unit', no stars, but no mistakes, and players making plays for eachother. Flacco looks much better with receivers who can actually catch, and better yet, are happy to go get it. A team who historically bases their team on D, this yr is no different.

Bronx vs Rams - Cant stop Gurley! Rams will be annoyed they let the Bronx get that close.

Cowboys vs Jags - HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!! Jagz have been torched twice in a fortnight. Whats going on there?!?!? They are a good team.
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Pats vs Cheifs - Doesnt matter how many times you bomb it to Tyreek Hill, Brady will still beat you on the last drive...
PrimetimeRaider
Jason Croker

Jeez Bortles is garbage. Someone give that team a decent QB

Good win by the Chargers. Thats the kind of games they should be winning easily. Only one back from the Chiefs now...
Sossman
David Furner

Post by Sossman »

PrimetimeRaider wrote:Jeez Bortles is garbage. Someone give that team a decent QB

Good win by the Chargers. Thats the kind of games they should be winning easily. Only one back from the Chiefs now...
GREAT win by the Chargers away. Only Chargers fans in the crowd were 35 Rivers children.

Gordon Image

Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Packers vs 49ers - Basically, the same as Pats vs Chiefs, just replace Hill with Goodwin and Brady with ARod. Oh... and that those 2 teams are good, and these 2 teams are bad.
PrimetimeRaider
Jason Croker

Byron Leftwich theres a name from the recent past!

New Cardinals OC
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

PrimetimeRaider wrote: October 20, 2018, 8:33 am Byron Leftwich theres a name from the recent past!

New Cardinals OC
Cards are in a mess. Not a huge surprise, but Leftwich, WOW