From cricket to motor sports to wrestling and anything in between

Moderator: GH Moderators

FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Re: The Formula 1 / MotoGP / WRC Thread

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

beetlejuice wrote:
freddo wrote:top stuff by the young lad. nathan tinkler seems to like wasting money how bout he buy his own Formula 1 Team and call it team australia and have both daniel and mark as drivers
id be in favour in bringing back Paul stoddard!
I would love that. Better yet, have Stoddy and Eddie Jordan join forces, have Webber and Montoya as drivers, Riccardo as test driver to replace Webber when he retires and that would be a dream team!

Bit of drama coming out of Proton. Not happy that Fernandez has bought the rights to the name 'Team Lotus' Proton are considering taking legal action. Also talks that Proton are considering buying Renault's 25% Share off Renault, and renaming the team "Lotus Group".

Proton are crazy. Why don't they just rename the team 'Proton' and advertise themselves?
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
beetlejuice
David Furner
Favourite Player: Brett Mullins

Post by beetlejuice »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:
beetlejuice wrote:
freddo wrote:top stuff by the young lad. nathan tinkler seems to like wasting money how bout he buy his own Formula 1 Team and call it team australia and have both daniel and mark as drivers
id be in favour in bringing back Paul stoddard!
I would love that. Better yet, have Stoddy and Eddie Jordan join forces, have Webber and Montoya as drivers, Riccardo as test driver to replace Webber when he retires and that would be a dream team!

Bit of drama coming out of Proton. Not happy that Fernandez has bought the rights to the name 'Team Lotus' Proton are considering taking legal action. Also talks that Proton are considering buying Renault's 25% Share off Renault, and renaming the team "Lotus Group".

Proton are crazy. Why don't they just rename the team 'Proton' and advertise themselves?
Eddie Jordan!!!! now there was a character! Jordan was my second team back when it was around. they did it the hard way (like red bull) and were only just getting the rewards when the era of the the big car companies came in and ruined the sport for years.
Love the Raiders, Hate The NRL.
Priory
Dean Lance
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by Priory »

Webber finished season with broken shoulder

http://en.espnf1.com/redbull/motorsport ... 35905.html

Explains why he was off the pace those last few races. Mark, tip for next year STAY OFF THE **** MOUNTAIN BIKE!
jedski
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: The Veloci-Rapana

Post by jedski »

Mark Webber admits that driving with a broken shoulder was a huge blow to his title dreams

If only ... Mark Webber believes a shoulder injury harmed his chances of pipping Sebastian Vettel. Source: Rob Griffith / AP

Australian Formula One driver Mark Webber has admitted that his chances of lifting the world title last season received a huge blow when he drove the final four races with a broken shoulder.

The 34-year-old revealed in his book 'Webber up front', published by the BBC, that his title challenge was hindered by the injury he suffered in a mountain bike accident prior to the Japanese Grand Prix in early October.

"On the Sunday morning before Suzuka, I got on a mountain bike for the first time since my accident in Tasmania at the end of 2008," wrote Webber, referring to the time he broke his leg when he came off his bike and was hit by a car.

"I was riding with a great friend of mine. Suddenly, he crashed right in front of me and I had nowhere to go but straight through the ears of the horse (bike handlebars)!

"I suffered what they call a skier's fracture to my right shoulder."

Webber - who would have become the first Australian since Alan Jones in 1980 to be crowned world champion - still finished second in Japan, behind Red Bull team-mate and ultimately champion Sebastian Vettel, thanks to the inclement weather and help from team boss Christian Horner.

"Suzuka is a brutal track so it was a blessing that the Japanese weather gave me an enforced rest day on the Saturday (when qualifying was rained off), and a pre-race (cortisone) injection helped, too," revealed Webber.

"In the end, we got through the weekend all right."

However, the rest of the season saw a decline in the straight-talking Australian's fortunes as the next race in South Korea saw him fail to finish, and his second spot in Brazil saw him go into the final race in Abu Dhabi behind two-time champion Fernando Alonso.

Both his and Alonso's chances, though, ended after both fell behind backmarkers after early pit stops and Vettel went on to win the race and the title, becoming the youngest ever champion.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/motor-sport ... 5966746026
* INSERT SIGNATURE HERE *
beetlejuice
David Furner

Post by beetlejuice »

what on earth was he doing mountain bike riding in the middle of a title challenge?!
:nooo
Schifty
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by Schifty »

f1 drivers have to be very fit and do a LOT of cardio. You'd get bored if you were just in the gym on a treadmill every session.
beetlejuice
David Furner

Post by beetlejuice »

Schifty wrote:f1 drivers have to be very fit and do a LOT of cardio. You'd get bored if you were just in the gym on a treadmill every session.
i get that, but instead of riding down the side of a mountain do what a lot of the others do and race around the tracks

HH Frentzen used to ride around the F1 tracks all season on his bike.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

beetlejuice wrote:i get that, but instead of riding down the side of a mountain do what a lot of the others do and race around the tracks

He said on Sunrise this morning that he was on the bike at the Gym, got bored with it and decided to go outdoors. Still, it was stupid on his behalf. Most teams have rules against this sort of stuff. I remember reading Schumi wasn't allowed to ride Motorbikes, and Button when he was at Williams wasn't allowed to ski for this reason.

If he rode around the track, it could help him with the layout etc as well. JJ Lehto took up Rollerblading when he went to Indycars as a way to keep fit and learn the tracks
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
beetlejuice
David Furner

Post by beetlejuice »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:
beetlejuice wrote:i get that, but instead of riding down the side of a mountain do what a lot of the others do and race around the tracks

He said on Sunrise this morning that he was on the bike at the Gym, got bored with it and decided to go outdoors. Still, it was stupid on his behalf. Most teams have rules against this sort of stuff. I remember reading Schumi wasn't allowed to ride Motorbikes, and Button when he was at Williams wasn't allowed to ski for this reason.

If he rode around the track, it could help him with the layout etc as well. JJ Lehto took up Rollerblading when he went to Indycars as a way to keep fit and learn the tracks
Great post fuifui!!!

good to see a webber fan on here who doesnt have green eyes for him. Made a massive mistake and it cost him the title.

if memory serves Jacques Villeneuve was not allowed to go mountain climbing during the 1997 season.

Was a total shame with webber though, i would have been great for him to be champion this year.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

beetlejuice wrote:Great post fuifui!!!

good to see a webber fan on here who doesnt have green eyes for him. Made a massive mistake and it cost him the title.

if memory serves Jacques Villeneuve was not allowed to go mountain climbing during the 1997 season.

Was a total shame with webber though, i would have been great for him to be champion this year.
Thanks Beetlejuice, I'm aiming for 'Most Improved Poster' this year. I've had a strategy of crap posts one year, then follow it up with something with meaning. Hopefully this will get me over without having to go all Qatar like at the awards :lol:

I think if I was Red Bull right now I'd be telling him to stay off the bike due to his last 2 accidents. If I had to choose between a WDC and not biking, I know what my decision would be.

I remember hearing that about JV, pretty sure Zanardi had an Anti-Biking rule imposed on him as well. Da Matta was telling the American press when he went back to Indy about how strict Toyota were and the things he wasn't allowed to do

Nickman's love of NSW
beetlejuice
David Furner

Post by beetlejuice »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:
beetlejuice wrote:Great post fuifui!!!

Thanks Beetlejuice, I'm aiming for 'Most Improved Poster' this year. I've had a strategy of crap posts one year, then follow it up with something with meaning. Hopefully this will get me over without having to go all Qatar like at the awards :lol:

I think if I was Red Bull right now I'd be telling him to stay off the bike due to his last 2 accidents. If I had to choose between a WDC and not biking, I know what my decision would be.

I remember hearing that about JV, pretty sure Zanardi had an Anti-Biking rule imposed on him as well. Da Matta was telling the American press when he went back to Indy about how strict Toyota were and the things he wasn't allowed to do
Zanardi wasnt allowed to do a lot when he got back into F1.

when i get the chance im going to dig up all my old F1 magazines from the 97-2001 era see how tight it was for the drivers to do leisure time.

just got a report of autosport that Lotus will have 2 teams in F1 next year! so it clearly shows the fight over the rights to use the name lotus is still going on.
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/88616
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

beetlejuice wrote:Zanardi wasnt allowed to do a lot when he got back into F1.

when i get the chance im going to dig up all my old F1 magazines from the 97-2001 era see how tight it was for the drivers to do leisure time.

just got a report of autosport that Lotus will have 2 teams in F1 next year! so it clearly shows the fight over the rights to use the name lotus is still going on.
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/88616
Ugh, this has potential to get Bowling Show ugly. So there's going to be 'Team Lotus' which is Fernandez's team and there'll be 'Lotus Group' or 'Lotus Renault GP'. Both teams look like they'll be running Renault engines, and going with the Black and Gold livery.
Don't know how long Proton will do this for. I heard they wanted to stay in the sport to promote the new Lotus car coming out, so they might pull out once they get the publicity... I don't like it.

Nickman's love of NSW
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

Team Lotus not rolling over

Wednesday 8th December 2010

Tony Fernandes and his Team Lotus outfit remain upbeat about their future despite Group Lotus' announcement that they will be joining F1 with Renault next year.

Fernandes and Group Lotus (who are owned by Proton) have been embroiled in a battle over the rights to the Lotus name for some time though, and the latter have now upped the ante by joining the sport themselves.

However, while the move may signal trouble for Fernandes, the team owner and his technical director Mike Gascoyne have both reacted positively to the news, maintain that they will fight tooth and nail to protect the name.

"[Group Lotus CEO] Dany Bahar has done us a favour," Fernandes wrote on his Twitter page.

"Never felt better about our future and Team Lotus. Looks like they're trying to hijack our black and gold idea."

Gascoyne echoed the Malaysian's sentiments.

"Thanks for all the messages of support from our fans," tweeted the Briton.

"Rest assured, we are Team Lotus and we are here to stay and we at Team Lotus are in F1 to design, build and race F1 cars from our home in Norfolk, and in the future to win as a Team, bring it on."

Gascoyne went on to both congratulate Fernandes on a recent achievement and take a dig at their competitors.

"Congratulations to Tony Fernandes, Forbes Asia businessman of the year. Bet the guys from Proton have never won that!!!" enthused Gascoyne.

** :clap: To me I think they will be the team I will support. They are really trying to bring back the Lotus spirit, whereas Lotus Group have just bought into an already successful team. Bit Roosterish to me

Nickman's love of NSW
beetlejuice
David Furner

Post by beetlejuice »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:Team Lotus not rolling over

Wednesday 8th December 2010

Tony Fernandes and his Team Lotus outfit remain upbeat about their future despite Group Lotus' announcement that they will be joining F1 with Renault next year.

Fernandes and Group Lotus (who are owned by Proton) have been embroiled in a battle over the rights to the Lotus name for some time though, and the latter have now upped the ante by joining the sport themselves.

However, while the move may signal trouble for Fernandes, the team owner and his technical director Mike Gascoyne have both reacted positively to the news, maintain that they will fight tooth and nail to protect the name.

"[Group Lotus CEO] Dany Bahar has done us a favour," Fernandes wrote on his Twitter page.

"Never felt better about our future and Team Lotus. Looks like they're trying to hijack our black and gold idea."

Gascoyne echoed the Malaysian's sentiments.

"Thanks for all the messages of support from our fans," tweeted the Briton.

"Rest assured, we are Team Lotus and we are here to stay and we at Team Lotus are in F1 to design, build and race F1 cars from our home in Norfolk, and in the future to win as a Team, bring it on."

Gascoyne went on to both congratulate Fernandes on a recent achievement and take a dig at their competitors.

"Congratulations to Tony Fernandes, Forbes Asia businessman of the year. Bet the guys from Proton have never won that!!!" enthused Gascoyne.

** :clap: To me I think they will be the team I will support. They are really trying to bring back the Lotus spirit, whereas Lotus Group have just bought into an already successful team. Bit Roosterish to me
agree fuifui! team lotus is al about bringing a once powerful, well liked team back into F1. they will get the most support (along with mine).
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

HRT look like they might be up for sale. Maybe the GH should all chip a bit haha.
I'm hoping they get bought. They may have been bad but the finished higher than Virgin, and were more reliable than the Saubers.

You know who I'd like to see take a punt and try to step into F1?

Moreso Chip Ganassi. My all time favourite racing team.

Nickman's love of NSW
beetlejuice
David Furner

Post by beetlejuice »

Penske tried back in the 70's. it didnt work out too well.

as for Ganassi racing, they'd probably be welcome addition. He wouldnt do it half arsed either.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

Just read that Robert Kubica had a huge crash while competing in a Rally over the weekend. Collided with a church wall. Sever damage to right leg, arm and hand. Reports say there's no need for amputation, but the doctors are struggling to regain the use of his hand. Hop all goes well for him, he's a great driver.
Lotus Renault may look to Hulkenburg of Heidfeld as a replacement. I'm hoping they go with the Hulk. He was great last season.

Also Williams have floated nearly a third of their Shares on the Stock Market. So now we all have a chance of owning a part of one of F1's classic teams :thumbsup

Nickman's love of NSW
beetlejuice
David Furner

Post by beetlejuice »

Rumours im hearing is that they are looking towards Senna as Hulkenburg is contracted to force India.

the really sad thing is i dont see Kubica racing F1's again, the end of a promising career.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

The Formula 1 / MotoGP / WRC Thread

beetlejuice wrote:Rumours im hearing is that they are looking towards Senna as Hulkenburg is contracted to force India.

the really sad thing is i dont see Kubica racing F1's again, the end of a promising career.
Yeah I read that they were as well, but there's the concern of having an all rookie lineup. I mean, who would you want as your #1 driver, Petrov or Senna?

Nickman's love of NSW
beetlejuice
David Furner

Post by beetlejuice »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:
beetlejuice wrote:Rumours im hearing is that they are looking towards Senna as Hulkenburg is contracted to force India.

Yeah I read that they were as well, but there's the concern of having an all rookie lineup. I mean, who would you want as your #1 driver, Petrov or Senna?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm, id say a testing shootout might decide that. but its better then the grojean (or however you spell it) option. Heidfield is approaching the end of his career and hulkenburg might want to stick around at force India and wait for one of those seats to open up.

its a marketers dream having a Senna in a black and gold Lotus Renault again.

there is also another name that would be amusing to see in the seat.....Piquet Jr :hmmm
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

beetlejuice wrote:hmmmmmmmmmmmm, id say a testing shootout might decide that. but its better then the grojean (or however you spell it) option. Heidfield is approaching the end of his career and hulkenburg might want to stick around at force India and wait for one of those seats to open up.

its a marketers dream having a Senna in a black and gold Lotus Renault again.

there is also another name that would be amusing to see in the seat.....Piquet Jr :hmmm
Yeah I think this will be sorted by a Testing Shootout. It would be a good marketing ploy to have a Senna racing the Black and Gold 'Lotus', but the Senna name didn't bring any revenue to HRT when he was there, and he was outperformed by everyone he raced with at HRT.
I could see Hulkenburg going if offered. He said he turned a seat at Virgin because he didn't want to downgrade from Williams. I'm sure if he was given the option of test driver for FI or joint #1 status at Renault, he'd pick Renault.

Piquet Jr... I would laugh if they crawled back to him. I would like to see Bourdais given a 2nd chance. A French driver in a French team could also be a Marketer's dream. But who else is out there that's available at such a short notice? Ant Davidson is the only other one I can think of

Nickman's love of NSW
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

Hearing that the Renault shortlist is between Senna, Heidfeld and Liuzzi. Renault wanting someone with experience to take the seat, which might rule Senna out

Nickman's love of NSW
beetlejuice
David Furner

Post by beetlejuice »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:Hearing that the Renault shortlist is between Senna, Heidfeld and Liuzzi. Renault wanting someone with experience to take the seat, which might rule Senna out
a damn shame, i would have banked on him staying with mercedes as i dont see schumacher racing past this season.

but you never know, senna might post quicker times and beat him out for the seat......................... :lol:
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

It's official, Heidfeld will be replacing Kubica, after being quickest in testing on day 3 at Jerez.

The tests have been interesting. With Heidfeld, Alonso, Barrichello topping the charts. Don't know who was top on day 4, but Rubens was a good second faster than the rest of the pack. Thing was, he did that flying lap, then ended up being around half a second off the pace of everyone. So it looks like it was a bit of a Hollywood lap.

Looks like Ferrari will be the benchmark this season. They have been consistently up the top of the charts. Mclaren have been struggling. Red Bull are looking alright as well. Unless they were running on low fuel to make their times look better, it looks like Team Lotus could have a serious chance of moving to the Mid Field as well. Sauber are looking better this year as well.

That being said, it is testing. a lot of teams tend to hold their cards close to their chests until Rd 1.

Nickman's love of NSW
beetlejuice
David Furner

Post by beetlejuice »

never count out Mclaren!

and im sceptical over ferrari's pace.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsp ... 409120.stm

Red Bull have made an engine deal with Infiniti... which is an expensive Nissan... which is owned by Renault.
Technically, they are getting the same engine as always, but they are saving $7m because they aren't buying the engines off Renault anymore.

Not a bad move, free engines and Infiniti gets their name into F1

Nickman's love of NSW
beetlejuice
David Furner

Post by beetlejuice »

smart move really. One of the "lotus" teams should do something just like it so the fans can tell their names apart.

reminds me of old school Sauber racing with ferrari engines, but they were called Petronas after a sponsor.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

Yeah I reckon something needs to be done about the Lotus fiasco. If they aren't careful, they'll risk killing the Lotus brand all together with this ridiculous case. Williams should have done it when they had Toyota, rename it Lexus so it didn't look as bad when the customer car was whipping the manufacturer.

Speaking of which, there are rumours circling that VW are looking into F1 within the next few seasons, and Williams are in negotiation with them for engines. VW don't want to come in as a manufacturer, rather just leasing out engines to customers, which is a smart move for VW. Get all the exposure without all the costs. If only Honda and BMW decided to do that...

Nickman's love of NSW
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

... I'm starting to get the feeling that there are only 2 F1 fans in the entire forum :hmmm

Also looks like the season is going to be delayed due to the Hoo haa in Bahrain. So Rd 1 will be in Melbourne, as it should be. Don't know if they are going to reschedule the race later in the season or not. Also I saw an interesting article from the organisers of the Malaysian GP saying that they are losing money by the bucketloads due to the night race in Singapore. Malaysia have the cheapest tickets in F1, $14!

Nickman's love of NSW
beetlejuice
David Furner

Post by beetlejuice »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:... I'm starting to get the feeling that there are only 2 F1 fans in the entire forum :hmmm

Also looks like the season is going to be delayed due to the Hoo haa in Bahrain. So Rd 1 will be in Melbourne, as it should be. Don't know if they are going to reschedule the race later in the season or not. Also I saw an interesting article from the organisers of the Malaysian GP saying that they are losing money by the bucketloads due to the night race in Singapore. Malaysia have the cheapest tickets in F1, $14!
yes, i have a feeling that its just you and me fuifui.

yeah, bahrain got canned last week, but like you, im happy cause melb is the first race again!!! as for Malaysian GP, i never liked the place, so i wont be annoyed if it goes. they need to be bring back the French Grand Prix if they axe the malaysian race.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

Nothing wrong with that lol.

I don't mind Malaysia. I like playing it in the F1 games. I agree about the French GP that track was awesome. I remember enjoying the Austrian GP back in the day. They need to start getting rid of these desert races and bring back the classic tracks.

Also the pics are out of the new Williams

All they need is the Rothmans sponsorship and it would be awesome! Interesting to see it's rear end. They've built a smaller gearbox to increase airflow to the rear spoiler. Apparently it's been a hit and other teams are looking at buying them next season

Nickman's love of NSW
beetlejuice
David Furner

Post by beetlejuice »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:Nothing wrong with that lol.

I don't mind Malaysia. I like playing it in the F1 games. I agree about the French GP that track was awesome. I remember enjoying the Austrian GP back in the day. They need to start getting rid of these desert races and bring back the classic tracks.

Also the pics are out of the new Williams

All they need is the Rothmans sponsorship and it would be awesome! Interesting to see it's rear end. They've built a smaller gearbox to increase airflow to the rear spoiler. Apparently it's been a hit and other teams are looking at buying them next season
good to see i wasnt the only one to think that the new williams looks like the old rothmans paint design. looks good.

as for the races, they needs to be 6 permanent races that cannot be left off the calendar. British, German, Monaro, French, Italian and Belgian. everything else needs to be sorted around those 6 races. i dont like Bahrain and im so so over Abu dhabi as they both produce poor races. Turkey impresses me a little, but singapore is nothing more then a night race gimmick. (but it's races are not that boring so im ok with keeping it).

china shouldnt be there, but in a country with over a billion people, the population merits a race.

there needs to be more open and flowing race tracks. old school Austria (circa 1987) is a great example. tracks where overtaking is possible on several corners not just 1 or 2.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

Not looking good for Fernandes and Team Lotus.

Hunt slams Fernandes ahead of Lotus case

Monday 21st March 2011
David Hunt, who sold Tony Fernandes the rights to the Lotus name, will not stand up for Team Lotus when they face Group Lotus in court on Monday.

Fernandes' Team Lotus is engaged in a battle with Group Lotus, the new title sponsor of the Renault F1 team, over the rights to the Lotus name.

The two parties will face off in High Court starting on Monday to see who has the rights to race under the Lotus name this season.

The battle, though, took an interesting turn on Sunday when Hunt, who bought the Team Lotus name from administrators in 1994 when the team went under, launched an attack on Fernandes.

According to Hunt, Fernandes has reneged on a deal the two agreed to back in January over payment for the Team Lotus name.

"When we had to make the Team Lotus staff redundant in 1995 I made a promise to them and the fans to return it to F1 in the hands of a worthy custodian, and initially I had high hopes that Tony, Din and Nasa (his business partners) were going to tick the boxes," Hunt told Telegraph Sport.

"What angers me is that I have, in good faith, worked extremely hard on the build-up to the hearing because I believed Tony would honour our January agreement.

"He's apparently "changed his mind" at the 11th hour, by his own admission, now that I've done so much work on his company's behalf, and he's trying to renegotiate by offering new terms which are, frankly, ludicrous.

"All I'm looking for is for Tony to stick to his word and honour our agreement. If he doesn't, then regrettably I don't see why I should continue to provide assistance and this trial won't be the last battle he's facing, even if he wins."

He added that Team Lotus's case to race with the Lotus name had "potentially some serious holes."

http://www.planetf1.com/news/18227/6826 ... Lotus-case

Hunt was pretty much the main person in this court hearing for Fernandes. I don't know, from what I've been reading and hearing, Fernandes is looking more and more shifty.

Nickman's love of NSW
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

I'm an F1 fan Fuifui.

This RedBull looks pretty quick, just hope Webber doesn't make stupid mistakes this year, he can win this thing if he's consistent.

Should be a good race on Sunday.

Would be a nice start to the year if Webber can win, following on from Casey Stoner last weekend, Casey looks at home on the Honda, that Ducati looks like a shot duck, Rossi got 7th.
beetlejuice
David Furner

Post by beetlejuice »

Nth Qld Raider wrote:Would be a nice start to the year if Webber can win, following on from Casey Stoner last weekend, Casey looks at home on the Honda, that Ducati looks like a shot duck, Rossi got 7th.
hey hey, take your bike talk somewhere else! :x this might be the "motoGP" forum, but me and the fui are taking it and making it the exclusive F1 forum!

im very pissed off that the state election is ruining my GP weekend! ill miss all the prac's and qualifying! i got me a case of extra dry to get through on sunday though.

my F1 tipping comp is back too! last year i won $90 for coming first! im looking to make it back to back wins, and im not tipping who i want to win the championship, but who will win it!

its a shame about Lotus, they were bringing back the classics, now renault are ruining it! F1 fans are not fools though, they will always see Lotus GP as pretenders to the name.

my bet is that HRT wont make it to the race through the 107% rule.