Fear The Walking Dead Season 3

Discuss music, movies, TV shows and video games

Moderator: GH Moderators

Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Re: Fear The Walking Dead Season 3

Post by Dr Zaius »

dubby wrote:Yep, that was a good one. I'm not convinced Madison is dead.

Sent from my SM-G950F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Didn't die onscreen...
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

Although reading her interview from The Talking Dead it would appear that she is gone.

Still, nobody is gone until they are gone.
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

It reminds me of the Glen "death " in Walking Dead, before his real death

The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Anyone watching the latest episodes? I think this season is the best ever and it's arguably better than TWD

The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

I'm a few episodes behind
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Let us know what you think Doc

the bone
John Ferguson

Post by the bone »

I completely disagree dubs. I’m on the verge of giving up on FTWD. It’s turned to **** IMO

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

I was ready to give up on it prior to this season. I really don't like Madison or Nick, but kept watching because Strand and Alicia kept me interested.

Morgan has bought the show to a new level, and Dorey is a loveable character. His infatuation with June is making him a little one dimensional though.

Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

I'm up to date. Mixed feelings.
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

I really like it.

No Madison makes me happy.

Morgan is such a likeable character, and Dory. Not sold on June. Dirty woman is a good
Villain

Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

I'm a bit annoyed that they essentially killed off the entire original cast, bar two. It kind of makes it a different show.

It's interesting where they apparently were heading - Maddison was to become a villan - the origin of a Negan or a Governor. Then the new show runner came in, scrapped that idea and killed her off. It would have been interesting to see it unfold.

In saying that I do like the new characters and I've enjoyed the storyline but it's a bit slow at time. Morgan always harping on about redemption, not losing yourself Yada Yada Yada is getting a bit old.
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Yeah the redemption bit is getting old.

See I never really liked Maddison or Nick. Find them annoying. Always liked Strand, he is charismatic and relatable. Alicia come across as more genuine too.