Its building for something big
Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Re: Walking Dead - Season 6 (spoilers)

Post by Manbush »

Raidersrawesome wrote:Its building for something big
Yep and his name is Negan!
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Captain Croker

Post by Raidersrawesome »

Manbush wrote:
Raidersrawesome wrote:Its building for something big
Yep and his name is Negan!
:lol: yes.

I dont know the comics so whatever is happening is all coming a s a surprise
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

Negan is one very violant man in the comic. How will they adapt him for TV?
The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Loved seeing Jesus in the show. Definitely a favourite of mine in the comic
The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga

I like him already in the show.

Crafty bastard
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

dubby wrote:Negan is one very violant man in the comic. How will they adapt him for TV?
The violence will be easy as they don't avoid that, Negans love of the word f#%# will be the hard part since the tv show refuse to use it :lol:

Now they've introduced Hilltop I'm wondering if the Kingdom will be next, having Ezekiel and Shiva will be hard.
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Couldn't have Shiva

Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

That's my initial thoughts to but don't know, they have a good budget now days, they're available for movies/tv shows and CGI has come a long way, otherwise I guess they could down grade him to a huge Rottweiler or some other animal which would be easier and cheaper.
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Not sure what is going on with Abraham lately
My guess is he is next to go

Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Yeah I got that impression to, maybe he'll be the one to meet Lucille.
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

He dies in the comic doesn't he?

Geez it'd be great if Ezekiel and Shiva turn up

Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Potential future spoilers

Yeah by one of Negans men as a lesson after Ricks group killed some Saviors. Coincidentally a man called Dwight kills him with a crossbow, guess the name of the character on the show that stole Daryls crossbow. :hmmm
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga

Brutal
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Yep they did a good job till the two women **** it up by getting caught. Hehe spot what the Saviors had growing :)

Good on Glenn for doing the double instead of letting Heath get blood on his hands, good to see Gabriel getting the killer instinct to, he's got the potential to be an interesting character now he's no longer a ****.
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga

Loved the prayer then bang , Amen
-GD-
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Troy Thompson

Post by -GD- »

These last four eps of this half season have been fantastic!!
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Yep definitely highlights of the whole series, not sure they've had 4 episodes in a row that were so strong, I'm expecting the final 4 episodes to continue the quality.

Anyone know what Morgan was working on?
-GD-
Don Furner

Post by -GD- »

Manbush wrote:Yep definitely highlights of the whole series, not sure they've had 4 episodes in a row that were so strong, I'm expecting the final 4 episodes to continue the quality.

Anyone know what Morgan was working on?
I was thinking it was a cell like he was held in by Drew Careys brother in the flashback last half season.
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Geez this season has been good.
What's with Carol suddenly smoking? She paid out on some chick a few episodes ago for smoking.

Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Does it again this episode Dubs.

Another good episode but Carol is losing it, got a feeing she might be one to bite the dust soon.
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

She's served her purpose. No real role anymore.

-GD-
Don Furner

Post by -GD- »

What an intense episode
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga

Great episode.

Was that really Neegan ? I dont think it was.

Carol is losing it .

Can she last 3 more episodes.
-GD-
Don Furner

Post by -GD- »

Raidersrawesome wrote:Great episode.

Was that really Neegan ? I dont think it was.

Carol is losing it .

Can she last 3 more episodes.
Nope, definitely not Negan.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

I wasn't going to spoil it for him but they've named the actor who is playing Negan, Geoffrey D Morgan, he'll be a long running character, they haven't built him up just to kill him that easily, I'm guessing he'll be around longer than the Governor was.
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga

Nothing will spoil it for me. I googled some characters mentioned previously. I dont like the idea of a pet tiger.

The show is fantastic, I refused to watch it for so long Im glad I buckled and gave it a go.

How many seasons is it booked for?
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Not sure, I know the writer of the comics knows exactly how he intends to end it but there's no sign of the comic ending any time soon so I'm guessing while the show is still popular they'll keep making it.
Rick
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Daley

Post by Rick »

It's a funny how they will come across some characters and you are like, they will work very well in the group.....nope they just killed them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-GD-
Don Furner

Post by -GD- »

Raidersrawesome wrote:Nothing will spoil it for me. I googled some characters mentioned previously. I dont like the idea of a pet tiger.

The show is fantastic, I refused to watch it for so long Im glad I buckled and gave it a go.

Already renewed for season 7.

Biggest show on cable in the States. As long as they want to keep doing the show it will be renewed IMO.
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga

-GD- wrote:
Raidersrawesome wrote:Nothing will spoil it for me. I googled some characters mentioned previously. I dont like the idea of a pet tiger.

Already renewed for season 7.

Biggest show on cable in the States. As long as they want to keep doing the show it will be renewed IMO.
Good news

Bummed that there is only 3 episodes to go for this season
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

That means second season of Fear the walking dead will be out soon, hopefully it improves didn't really get into season 1.
-GD-
Don Furner

Post by -GD- »

Manbush wrote:That means second season of Fear the walking dead will be out soon, hopefully it improves didn't really get into season 1.
Starts back 2nd week of April
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga

I only watched the 1st 2 episodes of that and didn't take to it