Walking Dead - Season 6 (spoilers)

Discuss music, movies, TV shows and video games

Moderator: GH Moderators

Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Re: Walking Dead - Season 6 (spoilers)

Post by Manbush »

Finished the Walking Dead with 30minutes of the game left, both were **** sensational, will rewatch the game tomorrow :thumbsup

Any Grand Theft Auto players recognise the actor who played Trevor was a member of the Saviors
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

Well that was tense. And **** up.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Yep who'd have thought the Saviors would kill every single person from the show, who the **** will next season be about :shock:

Now that I've **** with the Tapatalk users wondering how long it takes for the victim to be leaked, it's not Rick or Carl with what Negan said.
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
EJ
David Furner

Post by EJ »

Mate just made me laugh out loud by describing the guys in armour as "the spellbinder ***** on horses", hahaha.

Thought it was a great finale.

A bit cheap to leave it on that cliffhanger. I reckon it'd be more powerful and chilling to see who's just had their heads bashed in.

I think it's either Darryl or Abraham.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Just been told Negans speech at the end was word for word from the comic, except in the comic every third word was ****.

Can't wait for next season, see the progression of the Saviors storyline, the addition of the Kingdom, hopefully Shiva, season 6 has been the best yet.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Tend to agree EJ though I'd still throw Glenn in there with them, Rick and Carl are obviously safe, Sasha is their awesome sniper (Andrea was in the comic) and that plays a role in the comics, in the comic Maggie plays a major role which seen the season leading to with Hilltop, Michonne well just hoping it's not her, I guess that leaves Eric as a possibility to.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

I was a bit disappointed with that finale.

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

What about it disappointed you TR?

Oops I forgot Rosita (can't kill her you need a gorgeous Spanish chick) and Eugene (he plays a role in the comics but now he's handed over his bullet recipe that role is reduced).
EJ
David Furner

Post by EJ »

The more I think about it, the more pissed I am.

Still think it was a great finale, don't get me wrong.

But now we are almost certainly going to find out who died when reports about who's back filming for season 7 or not.

Just like Jon Snow, just like Glenn was seen filming alongside Jesus.

Very weak and very bad decision by the makers. Insulting to the fanbase.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Previously when a character has died they've kept them on set to cover up potential leaks so hopefully they cover it up well, though honestly i don't care if I find out early.
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

After watching talking dead I think it may be Daryl who goes
The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

I'm thinking Daryl
-GD-
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Troy Thompson

Post by -GD- »

Im thinking its Abraham.
simo
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Keghead

Post by simo »

Holy ****. Finally just caught up. Wow. **** wow
Dont delete this GE
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Yeah, it was like holy **** **** wow wowwe ee **** amazing zombies!
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

:lol:

Get back to watching Batchelorette GE
-GD-
Don Furner

Post by -GD- »

dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Manbush wrote::lol:

Get back to watching Batchelorette GE
Or master chef, or the voice, or any other b grade aussie reality show

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
Toviii
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Rapana

Post by Toviii »

greeneyed wrote:Yeah, it was like holy **** **** wow wowwe ee **** amazing zombies!
:lol: Is there a non-Raiders thread that you don't enjoy trolling?
'I've got 17 blokes in that dressing room that are hurting'
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Walking Dead is the best show on TV.

greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Toviii wrote:
greeneyed wrote:Yeah, it was like holy **** **** wow wowwe ee **** amazing zombies!
:lol: Is there a non-Raiders thread that you don't enjoy trolling?
What do you mean? OMG did you see those **** zombies last week! Did that really happen!
Rick
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Daley

Post by Rick »

I just watched the last Ep. Awesome. Like others though I think it would have been better to reveal it then and there in the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Interesting to read the other day Negan was based on Henry Rollins because of that he decided to audition for the role but failed to get it.
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Lol Henry Rollins.

Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Season 7 trailer with Eze and SHIVA! :woot:

-GD-
Don Furner

Post by -GD- »

So pumped
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

SHEVA!

Postman Pat
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Hodgson

Post by Postman Pat »

Cant wait, I was fortunate enough to completely avoid TWD for years, I've always been in the GE kind of thinking of "Zombies? Really"

But I got to binge on 6 season straight over 3 weeks and I'm hooked. Cant wait for the end of October, FTWD is back in late August as well.
Member no: RAI-2913997

Dare To Dream, and believe in Green, for 2019.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Zombies are so passe. Dragons are the thing.
Postman Pat
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Hodgson

Post by Postman Pat »

greeneyed wrote:Zombies are so passe. Dragons are the thing.
I'm up to date on Dragons, new to Zombies.
Member no: RAI-2913997

Dare To Dream, and believe in Green, for 2019.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

They're both old school, gods look to be the new kids on the block, "Preacher" and "American Gods" next year.

Evil Dead season 2 is due back soon :thumbsup
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Jason wrote:
I'm up to date on Dragons, new to Zombies.
Check out "Z Nation" if you can, it's a very entertaining zombie show that just keeps managing to find new ways to jump the shark and still remain enjoyable because of it.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Woohoo season 7 begins tonight, wonder how many suspicions will prove accurate, I have a few but won't post just in case considered spoilers
simo
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Keghead

Post by simo »

Id pay money for it to be carl
Dont delete this GE
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

simo wrote:Id pay money for it to be carl
He's a definite no and going by the comics I'm glad, he becomes a real hard ass