Walking Dead - Season 6 (spoilers)

Discuss music, movies, TV shows and video games

Moderator: GH Moderators

Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Re: Walking Dead - Season 6 (spoilers)

Post by Manbush »

Maggie has been photographed with short hair leading to theories she might die in the second half of the season, mind you photos of Rick shaven led to similar rumours a couple of seasons ago.

With Negan coming in it wouldn't surprise me if there's a death or two, read the season finale will be the most brutal episode yet.
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

Did any of you see the post credits scene in the mid season finale?
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Wasn't on the version I got but I've read about it
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

Manbush wrote:Wasn't on the version I got but I've read about it
Same
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Here it is

julian87
Laurie Daley

Post by julian87 »

I watched the last 3 seasons in about a month.

The inconsistencies in the strategies they use is extremely grating as was EVERYONE finding each other again after they lost the gaol.

Anyway this season specifically has been entertaining besides the cloak of invincibility Glenn wears.
well, I guess you could say that I'm buy curious.
julian87
Laurie Daley

Post by julian87 »

Manbush wrote:Maggie has been photographed with short hair leading to theories she might die in the second half of the season, mind you photos of Rick shaven led to similar rumours a couple of seasons ago.

With Negan coming in it wouldn't surprise me if there's a death or two, read the season finale will be the most brutal episode yet.
Not having a go at you personally but I've never understood at all why on earth people would try at all to try and seek out spoilers of future info of a show one watches.
well, I guess you could say that I'm buy curious.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Was more accidental than deliberate discovering that one, though as with Ricks beard I don't necessarily believe the Maggie one the show seems to go to great lengths to hide potential spoilers in that regard.

:lol: and more than welcome to have a go at me personally, it's a common theme in the Greenroom part of the forum, I'm a big boy :)
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Captain Croker

Post by Raidersrawesome »

Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

SPOILER

Woohoo comic book Carl is here, should be becoming a lot more hardcore now :thumbsup
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

I feel having a rocket launcher to solve my problems is a good first step.

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Great episode even the soft ***** hardened up, if the comics are any indication that episode will be the making of Carl as a character.

One problem though think they only have 2 rockets left after wasting one starting that fire, surely they could've lit it another way.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

Manbush wrote:Great episode even the soft **** hardened up, if the comics are any indication that episode will be the making of Carl as a character.

One problem though think they only have 2 rockets left after wasting one starting that fire, surely they could've lit it another way.
I was thinking that a lighter would have done. Can't argue with the use of the first one though.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Warning potential future spoilers

I'm expecting the final episode to bring another, we meet Negan in the final episode and "the Saviors" did say to Abraham that they normally kill someone when they first meet a group, guessing Glenn or someone else important will meet Lucielle, I'm tipping Glenn as he's the one in the comics and last night they teased us once again with him facing certain death.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

Manbush wrote:
Warning potential future spoilers

I'm expecting the final episode to bring another, we meet Negan in the final episode and "the Saviors" did say to Abraham that they normally kill someone when they first meet a group, guessing Glenn or someone else important will meet Lucielle, I'm tipping Glenn as he's the one in the comics and last night they teased us once again with him facing certain death.
It's not Glenn
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Is that confirmed? I've heard rumours of other potentials but since they've said they're going to get closer to the comics and the way they've been teasing us with him.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

One main character isn't coming back next season and its not Glenn
Rick
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Daley

Post by Rick »

What an episode! Loved that epic killing spree!

Just read a few posts, so walking dead is based on a comic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EJ
David Furner

Post by EJ »

How can you be so sure, Doctor? I'm pretty sure I know who you're referring to, but all i've read have been rumours.

Agree about the episode, really enjoyed that. I had actually read about Carl getting his eye shot out, but completely forgot about it, so I actually thought it was a great death scene. Then it wasn't. But still enjoyed the shock of it.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

EJ wrote:How can you be so sure, Doctor? I'm pretty sure I know who you're referring to, but all i've read have been rumours.

Agree about the episode, really enjoyed that. I had actually read about Carl getting his eye shot out, but completely forgot about it, so I actually thought it was a great death scene. Then it wasn't. But still enjoyed the shock of it.
I'm absolutely 100% positively not sure.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Rick wrote:What an episode! Loved that epic killing spree!

Just read a few posts, so walking dead is based on a comic?

:lol:

Yeah mate based on a long running comic book series, there's been a few different deaths and survivors, i.e. Lori lived and Judith died, Carols dead from memory and Andrea is still alive, Daryl and Merle weren't in the comics just added for tv.

There's been a few differences but they've said they are going to get back closer to the comic, though I doubt they'll introduce Ezekiel and his pet tiger Shiva, expect Jesus to turn up soon though.
Rick
Steve Walters

Post by Rick »

Thanks MB. I had never heard of it. It's interesting how the show has progressed. The walking dead are not the fear anymore. Half of the time you forget they are there. The characters have evolved really well. A very easy plot to introduce new characters helps also

Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Captain Croker

Post by Raidersrawesome »

Enjoyed the episode . Shocked to see the boy freak out.

Then with Carl. Im interested to see where that goes.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Staying at a motel so can't watch it my normal way, anyone tell me what channel and time it's on Foxtel (hopefully motel has that channel), otherwise have to wait till the weekend to see it.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

Holy Jesus!
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Dr Zaius wrote:Holy Jesus!
**** it I gather he appeared in that episode?
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

Manbush wrote:
Dr Zaius wrote:Holy Jesus!
**** it I gather he appeared in that episode?
Resurrected
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

**** it, every link I find to watch it online I research and they're skimmer sites :rant
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

KAT
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Pissed off, found the episode on iTunes and now the motels wifi isn't **** working, won't download without wifi :rant

Edit: Motels wifi still down but shopping centers is up and running will get to watch it tonight :thumbsup
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

**** awesome episode :D
Rick
Steve Walters

Post by Rick »

That was a good Ep. Was wondering how long it would take for those two to hook up.

Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

I would've been all over her from the start, big fan and she kicks ass.
Rick
Steve Walters

Post by Rick »

Yeah not my type but yes!