The Television Thread

Discuss music, movies, TV shows and video games

Moderator: GH Moderators

Fuifui Bradbrad
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Re: The Television Thread

Post by Fuifui Bradbrad »

I would recommend to try the 3rd ep at least. The first couple were a bit out there. I think it was the 3rd ep where you start seeing what’s actually going on, and the show takes a turn.
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Nick Cotric

Post by Botman »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote: April 22, 2021, 5:29 pm
Intrigued by you saying you’ve been getting back into comics. I’ve been contemplating it, thinking I could read them on the commute to work.
Marvel unlimited is great, i got it on sale for like $70 for a years subscription and it has basically every comic marvel have ever released, and new comics come on it 6 months after release. So if you're like me, you can just jump in and start reading some comics and you'll never run out of material

I just a really cool series about Thanos.
CREATE PROCEDURE BotMan_Post AS
SELECT * FROM Previous_Post
EXEC quote_post
WHERE UserName = 'Aknalkfgnaa' OR 'Yeah Raiders' OR 'Billy B'
EXEC RAND(good_grief; cheak_notes; uh82cit;)

GO;
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

gergreg wrote: April 22, 2021, 6:07 pm Tuning in to Lego masters has been pretty good.
Our family are BIG on lego masters, not sure the age of yours but my kids at 7 and 5 respectively and we binge watch them in the arvos or on weekends with the kids and some popcorn. Super fun show.
EXEC quote_post

GO;
gergreg
Ricky Stuart

Post by gergreg »

Botman wrote:
Intrigued by you saying you’ve been getting back into comics. I’ve been contemplating it, thinking I could read them on the commute to work.
Marvel unlimited is great, i got it on sale for like $70 for a years subscription and it has basically every comic marvel have ever released, and new comics come on it 6 months after release. So if you're like me, you can just jump in and start reading some comics and you'll never run out of material

Check out Planet hulk. Wonderful little series.

I was formerly a wolverine collector. Got about 7 boxes worth somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Shoving it in your face since 2017
gergreg
Ricky Stuart

Post by gergreg »

Botman wrote:
gergreg wrote: April 22, 2021, 6:07 pm Tuning in to Lego masters has been pretty good.
Our family are BIG on lego masters, not sure the age of yours but my kids at 7 and 5 respectively and we binge watch them in the arvos or on weekends with the kids and some popcorn. Super fun show.
Yeah same ages. They love the idea of the show but would rather build their own Lego, or play outside than watch other people build. Of course they do love the final results.

Shoving it in your face since 2017
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

gergreg wrote: April 22, 2021, 8:20 pm
Botman wrote:

Check out Planet hulk. Wonderful little series.

I was formerly a wolverine collector. Got about 7 boxes worth somewhere.

How very strange
Planet Hulk was my gateway drug! :lol:
My wife and i were on a date day/night and we walked into the comic shop at Civic to find a pokemon book for my son and i drunkly purchased planet hulk and the latest secret wars...
and now im in

Very keen to get my hands on world war hulk to see the conclusion of planet hulk
EXEC quote_post

GO;
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

gergreg wrote: April 22, 2021, 8:23 pm
Botman wrote:
Yeah same ages. They love the idea of the show but would rather build their own Lego, or play outside than watch other people build. Of course they do love the final results.

My girl is happy watching **** and being ok with it, but my boy is just hurting to go and do his own thing after watching an ep.
Just really good, fun family tv. Great show.
EXEC quote_post

GO;
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Falcon and the Winter Soldier finale fell a little flat for me
Thought the season overall was very good though
EXEC quote_post

GO;
Fuifui Bradbrad
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by Fuifui Bradbrad »

Yeah I didn’t mind it. There were no surprises and your predictions from a few days back were bang on.

I’m liking Captain Falcon. The fight choreography with the shield and wings was amazing. A lot of potential there.
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021