The Television Thread

Discuss music, movies, TV shows and video games

Moderator: GH Moderators

greeneyed
Don Furner

Re: The Television Thread

Post by greeneyed »

Have got up to the end of Suits Season 2 and I’m still having fun watching it. It’s a pretty good show. Nothing too cerebral.
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

Think I made it to somewhere in 4. Don’t know how it lost it’s way so fast.
Sid
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Post by Sid »

the bone wrote:
Fuifui Bradbrad wrote: October 29, 2020, 9:04 pm
gangrenous wrote:
Sid wrote:I'm a few episodes into DARK, wouldn't say I'm hooked on it yet
Same here Sid. Couple of episodes in and I’ve heard good things, but finding it hard to bring myself back and keep going.
Do yourselves a favour and push through. I get the same way, and I’m glad I saw it through.

There are times where you’ll find it drags, that you’ll have no idea what’s going on, and that you’re questioning all of your life choices, but there’s a point where it all clicks and you’ll be glad you persevered
Agreed with Fui, it’s worth persisting.
I have half an episode to go, the 2nd and 3rd season were much better than the first

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine
the bone
Brett Mullins

Post by the bone »

Sid wrote: November 23, 2020, 7:34 pm
the bone wrote:
gangrenous wrote:
Same here Sid. Couple of episodes in and I’ve heard good things, but finding it hard to bring myself back and keep going.
Do yourselves a favour and push through. I get the same way, and I’m glad I saw it through.

There are times where you’ll find it drags, that you’ll have no idea what’s going on, and that you’re questioning all of your life choices, but there’s a point where it all clicks and you’ll be glad you persevered
I have half an episode to go, the 2nd and 3rd season were much better than the first

Glad you persisted?
Fuifui Bradbrad
Gary Belcher
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by Fuifui Bradbrad »

Sid wrote: November 23, 2020, 7:34 pm
the bone wrote:
gangrenous wrote:

Yeah glad you pushed through. You should be getting to the dropped penny moment soon which ties it up neatly
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.