The Politics Thread 2020

Discuss all the events of the day

Moderator: GH Moderators

Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Re: The Politics Thread 2020

Post by Dr Zaius »

Sterlk wrote:I feel strongly about the integrity of the democratic process, same as you do with the COVID/borders stuff.

I suspect if I was motivated enough to look back at your posts here, I wouldn't have to go too far back before I found one where you take on a more serious tone than the preceding discussion.

You take COVID seriously? You must be a real hoot at parties!
Yeah nah, false compassion. Not too many cartoons about Covid have been posted in this thread.

And I'll have you know I'm about as funny as a fart in a spacesuit at parties. A real hoot.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Waking up to great news!
BJ
Steve Walters

Post by BJ »

Yep great news. I really hope Biden can put the United back in USA
-PJ-
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by -PJ- »

Someone should wake Joe and let him know he’s the prez..

On ya bike Trumpster.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

Anyone seen Rayden?
Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Post by Manbush »

Dr Zaius wrote: November 8, 2020, 9:25 am Anyone seen Rayden?
Probably in a bunker waiting for the satanist, cannibal, communist cabal in conjunction with the lizard people to destroy the world.
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
Mickey_Raider
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Big Papa

Post by Mickey_Raider »

Pack your bags and **** off Trump.

One-term loser.
Up The Milk
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

Mickey_Raider wrote:Pack your bags and **** off Trump.

One-term loser.
No one termers! Image
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Shed a few tears watching that. This result offers hope for the future, it puts people with good hearts and who have some basic decency back in charge of the USA.
rayden83
Alan Tongue
Favourite Player: Rapana

Post by rayden83 »

Manbush wrote: November 5, 2020, 12:07 pm
rayden83 wrote: November 2, 2020, 3:25 pm

As somewhat conservative I can probably explain the Trump phenomenon for you. Regardless of how bad, and how mean, and how orange he is, and how much he lies, the Democrats EDIT. America under the Democrats won’t even be America anymore, it will be some weird fusion hybrid of technocratic, jingoistic, neo communist BLM dictatorship. Biden is simply a trojan horse for the radical left, and the moderates will simply fall into line to preserve their wealth and status while totally dismantling the country inside out. There may well never be another free fair election in the united states, this one included.
When Biden gets in and none of the above nonsense occurs will you have enough intellectual honesty and integrity to admit you were wrong, that you bought hook, line and sinker into ridiculous baseless conservative propaganda?
Propaganda?

Democrats have spoken PUBLICLY about creating Two new States and expanding the court with liberal judges to outnumber the conservatives. RBG and even Biden (1983) previously condemned this

“But it was a bonehead idea. It was a terrible, terrible mistake to make. And it put in question, if for an entire decade, the independence of the most-significant body … in this country, the Supreme Court of the United States of America.”

If it was terrible, terrible mistake then why would it not a terrible terrible mistake now?

Democrats want to remove the filibuster so they can ram through their policy agenda without any checks and balances.

Democrats have defunded police departments leading to attacks on cops and surges in violent crime. Of course you never hear when cops are murdered as it interferes with the “cops hate blacks” narrative.

Democrats instigated a partisan corrupt and fake three year investigation to unseat a democratically elected President costing taxpayers $32 million (US) and finding no credible evidence.

Democrats have refused to condemn Antifa and other violent attacks on Republican congressman, media allies and supporters of Trump. Apparently being a Trump supporter makes you so morally reprehensible that you are not entitled to exercising free speech and public gatherings without having your teeth knocked out or being cancelled from public.

Democrats tried to destroy SCOTUS pick Kavanaugh by dredging up 35 year fake rape allegations.

Democrats nominated a man to run as President who has a history of racist, white supremacist and demeaning comments towards black people, worse than Trump, and allegedly raped a women. But media rather than covering it they covered it up.

Democrats colluded with mainstream and social media platforms to bury compromising information about Joe Biden in regards to his sons business dealings in China, that exposed him as dishonest and corrupt.

The Democrats turned a blind eye to the destruction and desecration of patriotic and historical statues, but they leave the one of Vladimir Lenin untouched.

The Democrats refused to condemn riots and looting (until months later) which killed cops and destroyed thousands of businesses and livelihoods.

The Democrats have spent four years attacking America, its citizens its constitution and tearing apart is democratic values, while their nefarious actions have largely gone unscrutinised by their allies in the mainstream media.

So if you’re a republican and you believe in free speech, law and order, the constitution, free markets and free enterprise, preserving America’s history and tradition, American exceptionalism, patriotism and free and fair elections, why the hell would you give your vote to the evil Democrats? This is roughly the basis for the 70,000,000 votes DT received.

If you’re a Democrat and you believe in fake systemic racism narratives, politicising global pandemics, riots and looting in the streets, bashing, silencing and cancelling conservatives, aborting babies up to 9 months (and beyond???), pandering to China, packing the courts and rigging elections, then the Democrats are right up your alley.

By the way I think Trump claiming to win the election early and refusing to concede is appalling and corrupt. He should concede and I hope he doesn’t run again in four, but Trump being a really bad orange bad baddy man doesn’t excuse or justify what the Democrats have done. You have to judge actions independently and not hide behind the pathetic “we aint Trump” defence all the time, and it is clearly obvious to anyone with a morsel of rational thinking that the Democrats are corrupt, elitist, hateful, mendacious, authoritative and willing to break America’s spine to win power. They are much worse than Trump.

The next four years will be a fun ride. The radical left aren’t going to idly sit by while the moderates (if there is such a thing) dictate policy. One only needs to look at what’s happening in Portland and Seattle to see the radical cultural and social reformation America is about to undergo. Anyone who thinks America will carry on like it has been with perhaps some tinkering of the tax rates and a few health care patches here and there is a naive fool. Saddle up!
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Love, not hate.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Don’t you think somewhere the size of Washington deserves representation, or Puerto Rican’s who are citizens of the US deserve a say? Expanding the bench has been done before and with the way the Republicans have dishonestly stacked it it would be karma.

As for the filibuster it’s a stalling tactic which would benefits both parties and the people, they couldn’t just ram through policies they’d still need to be voted on.

Biden is against defunding the police, the police do need a major reform though with more accountability and more training.

Once again calling the Russia investigation fake doesn’t make it so, read the Republican led senate intelligence committees findings even they found Russia was interfering with the intent of helping Trump win, Trumps team was aware of them helping and they were in regular communication. Sorry but your claim is false if you read the actual details.

The Democrats regularly condemned violence, once again your claims are simply false.

How do we know Kavanaughs accusations were false, investigations and who they could interview were restricted.

Trump has a long history of racism even charges laid against him by the American government. Biden has one accusation of sexual assault but Trump has around thirty including raping a child so don’t pretend you care about that otherwise you’d be condemning Trump as well.

The media rightly or wrongly didn’t share information which lacks credible evidence probably because they saw the damage it did in 2016. If you want to go into dodgy family dealings with China though hope you’re also upset with Ivanka who couldn’t get patents in China then suddenly when her dad becomes president she gets all the ones she wants, could also go into the other nepotism that’s happened under Trump.

The statues should have been taken down legally long ago, traitors who fought to keep slavery which the majority of statues only went up during the civil rights movement as a middle finger to the black community. Should have been moved to museums for their historical relevance.

They condemned riots early, there’s
a difference between rioting and protesting though.

I could also say the Republicans spent the past 4 years attacking America, it’s citizens and it’s constitution.

I can’t be **** addressing the rest of your dribble because none of what I’ve already addressed or the extra stuff addresses your earlier claims, you’ve just gish galloped.

For the record I’m not a fan of Biden but he’s widely respected by both parties and in this case the lesser of two evils.
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Question Rayden, do you support free healthcare, education, a decent welfare system, separation of church and state and treating people equally? If yes how can you support the Republicans, it can’t be economic reasons because the last 40years their economy has performed better under the Democrats than the Republicans.
-PJ-
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by -PJ- »

One thing in former prez Trumps favour..

The hottest First Lady in American First Lady history..
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
rayden83
Alan Tongue

Post by rayden83 »

Manbush wrote: November 8, 2020, 1:48 pm Question Rayden, do you support free healthcare, education, a decent welfare system, separation of church and state and treating people equally? If yes how can you support the Republicans, it can’t be economic reasons because the last 40years their economy has performed better under the Democrats than the Republicans.
Yes I support those things, but I also support strong borders, low taxes, smallish government, police, military, meritocracy, free speech, freedom of religion, criminal justice, fiscal restraint, free markets, oil, fracking and capitalism.

Is this what the modern Democrats believe in? Can you even “come out” as an actor, a singer or a professional athlete as a Republican or a conservative these days without being dropped, sacked, cancelled and exiled from society for being a bigoted intolerant white supremacist racist? Can you be a Republican on a college or workplace campus extolling your views on certain issues without risk of being fired or shunned by your colleagues, or downgraded by your professors? America is a hostile place for Republicans and conservatives, far more hostile than for blacks, gays, Jews, Asians, Latinos and even radical Islamists. Isn’t is a shame that a great cohort of the American citizenry have been cut off from society and its institutions or forced into perpetual silence, while the left have free reign to vomit their ridiculous ideas around race, gender, culture, social engineering and feminism without challenge?

This state of affairs is more reminiscent of China, Venezuela and North Korea than the America I know. Little by little the America I know is being chipped away and replaced by the ugly, violent hubris of leftists masquerading as equality advocates. It’s only going to get worse as the left consolidate their power in the media, virtue signalling corporations, professional sports and judiciary. Today its ripping down statues and defunding the police, tomorrow its burning down churches, blowing up Mt Rushmore and cancelling Christmas.

I despise what elites in the media and Hollywood telling hard working, tax paying Americans how to think and feel and ridiculing and shaming them should they dare vote for someone who exercises their right to vote freely. Isnt having millions of dollars and fame enough, do these rich entitled w****** have to stomp on regular Americans for putting their jobs and economic wellbeing ahead of lofty values and “the kind of America we want to live in”? So ignorant and selfish.

So yeah, I hate the left and so do at least 70 million Americans. Ask them now if they feel that with Biden they feel united as a country? :lol:
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

Sleepy Joe should still give us plenty of meme material. Not quite in Trumps grade though.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Reason for some hope that the world will be a better place.
Mickey_Raider
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Big Papa

Post by Mickey_Raider »

rayden83 wrote: November 8, 2020, 12:51 pm If you’re a Democrat and you believe in fake systemic racism narratives, politicising global pandemics, riots and looting in the streets, bashing, silencing and cancelling conservatives, aborting babies up to 9 months (and beyond???), pandering to China, packing the courts and rigging elections, then the Democrats are right up your alley.
You are delusional.

“Fake systemic racism narratives.” You know, much of what a President or leader does is actually about optics and messaging.
You don’t need to be throwing immigrants children in cages (even though that is happening too) in order to be racist. When you are point blank asked to condemn a white supremacist group and you simply will not do so in unequivocal terms because holding onto every last one of your narrow base is more important, you are not fit to be President.
When you don’t condemn, you have dramatically broadened what is considered acceptable behaviour, and given all the latent prejudices a safe space to express themselves, where they should be stamped out completely.

“Politicising global pandemics” - bro, it is a literal on record fact that Trump knew about the severity of covid back in March but downplayed it for political reasons. I don’t think the Democrats needed to add any political hyperbole to the devastating figures. They speak for themselves and they rightfully lost Trump the election.

“Rigging elections” - What is the actual proof of that outside of the deluded rantings of a defeated narcissist who can’t admit defeat and his cabal of sycophants?
Every court case has been promptly dismissed by the courts.
Just because Trump says something and brainwashed dimwits shoehorn it into their impressionable worldview doesn’t make it so.
Up The Milk
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

rayden83 wrote:
Manbush wrote: November 8, 2020, 1:48 pm Question Rayden, do you support free healthcare, education, a decent welfare system, separation of church and state and treating people equally? If yes how can you support the Republicans, it can’t be economic reasons because the last 40years their economy has performed better under the Democrats than the Republicans.
Yes I support those things, but I also support strong borders, low taxes, smallish government, police, military, meritocracy, free speech, freedom of religion, criminal justice, fiscal restraint, free markets, oil, fracking and capitalism.

Is this what the modern Democrats believe in? Can you even “come out” as an actor, a singer or a professional athlete as a Republican or a conservative these days without being dropped, sacked, cancelled and exiled from society for being a bigoted intolerant white supremacist racist? Can you be a Republican on a college or workplace campus extolling your views on certain issues without risk of being fired or shunned by your colleagues, or downgraded by your professors? America is a hostile place for Republicans and conservatives, far more hostile than for blacks, gays, Jews, Asians, Latinos and even radical Islamists. Isn’t is a shame that a great cohort of the American citizenry have been cut off from society and its institutions or forced into perpetual silence, while the left have free reign to vomit their ridiculous ideas around race, gender, culture, social engineering and feminism without challenge?

This state of affairs is more reminiscent of China, Venezuela and North Korea than the America I know. Little by little the America I know is being chipped away and replaced by the ugly, violent hubris of leftists masquerading as equality advocates. It’s only going to get worse as the left consolidate their power in the media, virtue signalling corporations, professional sports and judiciary. Today its ripping down statues and defunding the police, tomorrow its burning down churches, blowing up Mt Rushmore and cancelling Christmas.

I despise what elites in the media and Hollywood telling hard working, tax paying Americans how to think and feel and ridiculing and shaming them should they dare vote for someone who exercises their right to vote freely. Isnt having millions of dollars and fame enough, do these rich entitled w****** have to stomp on regular Americans for putting their jobs and economic wellbeing ahead of lofty values and “the kind of America we want to live in”? So ignorant and selfish.

So yeah, I hate the left and so do at least 70 million Americans. Ask them now if they feel that with Biden they feel united as a country? Image
Are you American and/or do you live in America?

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Shoving it in your face since 2017
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

greeneyed wrote:Love, not hate.
<3

Amen, brother
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

rayden83 wrote: free markets, oil, fracking and capitalism.
Fits. Your worldview is really fracking out there...
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

So just North Carolina to go, hey?
Sterlk
David Furner

Post by Sterlk »

I just watched Scott Morrison's press conference for the obligatory congratulations.

It was pretty Aussie - "I"m sorry, I can't hear you over the birds". :lol:

Doubt too many of the other similar speeches worldwide will have wildlife causing a racket in the background.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

rayden83 wrote: November 8, 2020, 3:00 pm

So yeah, I hate the left and so do at least 70 million Americans. Ask them now if they feel that with Biden they feel united as a country? :lol:
I’m glad you support those things because the Republicans definitely don’t.

Strong borders doesn’t that go against Americas history and traditions, read what is on the Statue of Liberty. Low taxes for the wealthy and corporations means the government can’t do the social programs you said you support, where’s the money going to come from? Small government isn’t really a Republican thing in practice they love interfering in personal freedoms. Police and military is supported by both parties despite the propaganda. Free speech like how Trump wanted to expand the libel laws so he could sue everyone, how he calls everything “fake news” even when it’s accurate, constantly demonizes anyone who speaks against him even in his own party, sorry both parties seem to be against free speech when it’s something they don’t like. Freedom of religion you have to be kidding me, if you said freedom of Christianity then yes Republicans would be for you but overall freedom of religion Democrats win hands down. Fiscal restraint you have to be kidding me. Free markets and capitalism both parties support the problem is the social programs you support the Republicans pretend would make America socialist or communist. Oil and fracking need to be cut down for environmental purposes.

Yes there are many Republican actors, athletes etc your persecution complex is showing. However it’s the Republicans trying to make it legal to sack someone for their gender and sexuality.

And the rest of your post is pure dribble, as for the 70 million who hate the left going by your reasoning there are 74 million who hate the right. Biden is at least talking about unity where as Trump just tried to stir up division
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

God, I never thought I’d see the day where I agreed with Manbush on anything

Somebody pour me a stiff drink
rayden83
Alan Tongue

Re: The Politics Threeeasy

Post by rayden83 »

You are delusional.

“Fake systemic racism narratives.” You know, much of what a President or leader does is actually about optics and messaging.
You don’t need to be throwing immigrants children in cages (even though that is happening too) in order to be racist. When you are point blank asked to condemn a white supremacist group and you simply will not do so in unequivocal terms because holding onto every last one of your narrow base is more important, you are not fit to be President.

When you don’t condemn, you have dramatically broadened what is considered acceptable behaviour, and given all the latent prejudices a safe space to express themselves, where they should be stamped out completely.
‘38 Times President Trump has condemned racism and white supremacy’

You were conned by the mainstream media, hook, line and sinker. They wanted you to believe Trump was the most racist person in the world, so they showed and told you things that supported their anti Trump narrative, while refraining from showing and telling things that didn’t.

You got played bro :lol:
“Politicising global pandemics” - bro, it is a literal on record fact that Trump knew about the severity of covid back in March but downplayed it for political reasons. I don’t think the Democrats needed to add any political hyperbole to the devastating figures. They speak for themselves and they rightfully lost Trump the election.
You got played again. :lol:

He never said he wanted to play it down for “political reasons” what he said was verbatim “I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic.”. Now he was talking to a journalist here, not a fellow Republican or friend in private conversation. There was no malice or political chicanery intended.

As for the “devastating figures”, while TWO HUNDRED thousand deaths sounds like a BIG NUMBER, America’s population is 330 million, so that equates to a death rate of about 0.04, which is about 1/3 the rate of annual heart attacks.

Secondly you have a comparable DEVASTATING situation in Europe, particularly Spain, Italy, UK, Belgium and France, despite those countries enjoying mask wearing mandates and months of hard lockdowns, they’ve failed to contain the virus spread. You probably heard in the news today that America that America had over ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND cases of coronavirus, WHOOAOAA. What you didnt hear was that France had 86,000 cases, or Spain had 22,000 cases, or that Italy had 40,000 cases, or that the UK had 25,000 cases, which are all far worse per capita than the USA.
In fact WHO has now recommended against lockdowns, citing the devastation to economies as worse than the effects of the disease, which was Trump’s argument all along.

The media only wanted to show you what was happening in the USA while bombarding you with big scary numbers so you would feel that there was some humanitarian disaster unfolding and it was all Trump’s fault, when in reality a) USA has one of the highest rates of testing in the world, b) Trump supplied millions of ventilators to hospitals, c) lockdowns and mask mandates have failed in virtually every country (except Australia and NZ) d) lockdowns are the call of state governors not Presidents, e) everything Biden and Kamala proposed to do Trump had already done and e):death rate is on par with most of the big countries in Europe.

It just seems like you are so easily mislead and you dont bother to question or research anything you hear in the media.
“Rigging elections” - What is the actual proof of that outside of the deluded rantings of a defeated narcissist who can’t admit defeat and his cabal of sycophants?
Every court case has been promptly dismissed by the courts.
Just because Trump says something and brainwashed dimwits shoehorn it into their impressionable worldview doesn’t make it so.
It is not true that “every court case has been dismissed”. They have lost some, won others and some still pending in the courts. I don’t agree with the hysteria from Trump supporters about voter fraud but I can understand it given the attacks they have endured for four years straight, particularly in regards to Russian collusion and the way the media supported it.

if you want solid proof of how utterly partisan the media is just look at the way they treat election fraud relative to Russia collusion. The media banged on for four years straight about it and how Trump was going to fall on his sword, but in the end if just a hysterical paranoid nothin burger. Where is the backlash, where is the accountability? Nothing at all, just bury and eventually will forget. Yet people whinging about the election? They are just paranoid dimwits!

It just so sad that people have lost their minds and use the media to fill the space in their skulls where the brain should be.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

**** will you stop pretending the Russia was a nothing and try reading the Republican led senate intelligence committees report, some of us actually go to the source rather than believing whatever either sides tell us.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sit ... olume2.pdf
rayden83
Alan Tongue

Re: The Politics Thread 2020n

Post by rayden83 »

Manbush wrote: November 8, 2020, 4:44 pm
rayden83 wrote: November 8, 2020, 3:00 pm

I’m glad you support those things because the Republicans definitely don’t.

Strong borders doesn’t that go against Americas history and traditions, read what is on the Statue of Liberty. Low taxes for the wealthy and corporations means the government can’t do the social programs you said you support, where’s the money going to come from? Small government isn’t really a Republican thing in practice they love interfering in personal freedoms. Police and military is supported by both parties despite the propaganda. Free speech like how Trump wanted to expand the libel laws so he could sue everyone, how he calls everything “fake news” even when it’s accurate, constantly demonizes anyone who speaks against him even in his own party, sorry both parties seem to be against free speech when it’s something they don’t like. Freedom of religion you have to be kidding me, if you said freedom of Christianity then yes Republicans would be for you but overall freedom of religion Democrats win hands down. Fiscal restraint you have to be kidding me. Free markets and capitalism both parties support the problem is the social programs you support the Republicans pretend would make America socialist or communist. Oil and fracking need to be cut down for environmental purposes.

Yes there are many Republican actors, athletes etc your persecution complex is showing. However it’s the Republicans trying to make it legal to sack someone for their gender and sexuality.

And the rest of your post is pure dribble, as for the 70 million who hate the left going by your reasoning there are 74 million who hate the right. Biden is at least talking about unity where as Trump just tried to stir up division
Lol mate you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Which of those things don’t Republicans support? :lol: They support ALL OF THEM!

Statue of Liberty? What has that got to do with border policy? :lol:

Democrats support police? Tell that to the police unions, they supported Trump.

Taxes? Nearly all countries taxes are trending down, not up.

Religion? They attacked Judge Amy Barrett for the Catholicism. They arrested and fined Christian groups for ministering to the homeless. They want to force people who have a religious convictions to violate their beliefs to provide reproductive services.

Both parties support free markers and capitalism? Wow, ever heard a guy called Bernie Sanders? Just wow.

Persecution complex? https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-america ... rimination

Everything you wrote is just utter crap. :lol:
rayden83
Alan Tongue

Post by rayden83 »

Manbush wrote: November 8, 2020, 5:18 pm **** will you stop pretending the Russia was a nothing and try reading the Republican led senate intelligence committees report, some of us actually go to the source rather than believing whatever either sides tell us.

Yes I will to straight to the source

“ the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts”

:lol: :lol:

And as if you read that 85 page report. :lol:
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Time to put the vitriol aside. A clear majority of Americans, good people have cast Donald Trump aside. Hopefully a new page has turned in history, and Trump’s presidency of hatefulness, divisiveness, vindictiveness and blatant lies is now almost behind us. This election has restored some hope, some faith in the human race. It's an historic day, let's enjoy it.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

rayden83 wrote: November 8, 2020, 5:26 pm
Manbush wrote: November 8, 2020, 5:18 pm **** will you stop pretending the Russia was a nothing and try reading the Republican led senate intelligence committees report, some of us actually go to the source rather than believing whatever either sides tell us.

Yes I will to straight to the source

“ the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts”

:lol: :lol:

And as if you read that 85 page report. :lol:
They couldn’t exonerate him either, they had evidence as was in the Mueller report just insufficient evidence especially since the DOJ stated you can’t indict a sitting President. It also contained 10 direct instances of obstruction of justice which he referred to the house saying “The conclusion that Congress may apply obstruction laws to the President’s corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law.”

and yes I have read the 85 page report.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

rayden83 wrote: November 8, 2020, 5:23 pm

Lol mate you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Which of those things don’t Republicans support? :lol: They support ALL OF THEM!

Statue of Liberty? What has that got to do with border policy? :lol:

Democrats support police? Tell that to the police unions, they supported Trump.

Taxes? Nearly all countries taxes are trending down, not up.

Religion? They attacked Judge Amy Barrett for the Catholicism. They arrested and fined Christian groups for ministering to the homeless. They want to force people who have a religious convictions to violate their beliefs to provide reproductive services.

Both parties support free markers and capitalism? Wow, ever heard a guy called Bernie Sanders? Just wow.

Persecution complex? https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-america ... rimination

Everything you wrote is just utter crap. :lol:
Do you honestly believe republicans support free healthcare, free education and welfare?

“ Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

And some police support the Democrats, whoop de doo.

Yes taxes in a lot of places are going down and so are the social services you support while debts are skyrocketing.

Bernies view is nuanced, there are flaws in any system the best systems take the best of everything.

They attacked her because of her extreme beliefs and her history of letting those beliefs interfere, you do realise there are more Catholic Democrats in the senate and house than Republican. I notice however you just stuck with Christianity as I pointed out they only support christians and when others are aligned that’s just an unfortunate benefit, what are their views on muslims and atheists for example? Oh wow so the Democrats want people to provide healthcare for women, no wonder Republican hate that.

As for persecution complex you do realise your link could support that, it says “they believe they are” not that they actually are.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

greeneyed wrote:Time to put the vitriol aside. A clear majority of Americans, good people have cast Donald Trump aside. Hopefully a new page has turned in history, and Trump’s presidency of hatefulness, divisiveness, vindictiveness and blatant lies is now almost behind us. This election has restored some hope, some faith in the human race. It's an historic day, let's enjoy it.
Amen, my brother! xox
rayden83
Alan Tongue

Post by rayden83 »

gergreg wrote: November 8, 2020, 3:59 pm
rayden83 wrote:

So yeah, I hate the left and so do at least 70 million Americans. Ask them now if they feel that with Biden they feel united as a country? Image

Nah bro do you? :lol:
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

rayden83 wrote:
gergreg wrote: November 8, 2020, 3:59 pm
rayden83 wrote:

Nah bro do you? Image
No, but I was living in the US when Trump was elected. My curiosity is why you seem so passionate about a US political party. I honestly don't understand why people are so invested in this election.

I can sort of understand why a lot of people dislike Trump because he comes across as even more narcissistic than your standard politician but honestly how much different are any of our lives with or without him as PUSA? I'd hazard a guess that it doesn't affect the life of any member of this forum?

Shoving it in your face since 2017