2016 US Elections

Discuss all the events of the day

Moderator: GH Moderators

User avatar
papabear
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6131
Joined: August 27, 2007, 2:26 pm
Location: redfern

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by papabear » November 17, 2016, 9:06 am

T_R wrote:I'd normally be happy to see GEMs unwashed hippie friends be bulldozed into a ditch by the side of the road, but there's something oddly evocative in the image of the protesters standing around the absurd opulence of Trump Tower.

If you're looking for a graphic for the haves/havenots .... well, you could do much worse.
How much do you reckon trump spent on his bath taps?

User avatar
Manbush
Mal Meninga
Posts: 24599
Joined: March 14, 2008, 6:55 pm
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by Manbush » November 17, 2016, 11:03 am

Steve Bannon named as Trumps chief strategist :nooo
"My own opinion is enough for me and I claim the right to have it defended against any consensus, any majority, anywhere, any place, any time, and anyone who disagrees with this can pick a number, get in line and kiss my ass" Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
T_R
Don Furner
Posts: 15736
Joined: August 4, 2006, 9:41 am
Location: Noosa

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by T_R » November 17, 2016, 2:21 pm

papabear wrote:
T_R wrote:I'd normally be happy to see GEMs unwashed hippie friends be bulldozed into a ditch by the side of the road, but there's something oddly evocative in the image of the protesters standing around the absurd opulence of Trump Tower.

If you're looking for a graphic for the haves/havenots .... well, you could do much worse.
How much do you reckon trump spent on his bath taps?
Image Really??

What do you ....take notes?
Image

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 126115
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by greeneyed » November 17, 2016, 2:28 pm

All his taps are gold, even in the planes.

If you saw the interview done in his apartment, absolutely everything is covered in gold. Everything.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/home/w ... 3eeef32d3e
Image

User avatar
simo
Bradley Clyde
Posts: 8478
Joined: March 12, 2013, 7:50 pm
Favourite Player: Keghead

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by simo » November 17, 2016, 2:30 pm

greeneyed wrote:All his taps are gold, even in the planes.
annoyed that he did it before you?
Dont delete this GE

User avatar
papabear
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6131
Joined: August 27, 2007, 2:26 pm
Location: redfern

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by papabear » November 17, 2016, 3:25 pm

T_R wrote:
papabear wrote:
T_R wrote:I'd normally be happy to see GEMs unwashed hippie friends be bulldozed into a ditch by the side of the road, but there's something oddly evocative in the image of the protesters standing around the absurd opulence of Trump Tower.

If you're looking for a graphic for the haves/havenots .... well, you could do much worse.
How much do you reckon trump spent on his bath taps?
Image Really??

What do you ....take notes?
Don't know why but those $6,000 bath taps or whatever they were always stuck in my head.

User avatar
Manbush
Mal Meninga
Posts: 24599
Joined: March 14, 2008, 6:55 pm
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by Manbush » November 20, 2016, 10:22 am

Trump settled his uni lawsuit out of court, $25mil

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.bbc.c ... ent=safari

Same day he wants an apology to Pence for the way musical stars spoke to him in the audience, looks like free speech is only acceptable when you agree with it.

http://www.samesame.com.au/news/14704/T ... Mike-Pence
"My own opinion is enough for me and I claim the right to have it defended against any consensus, any majority, anywhere, any place, any time, and anyone who disagrees with this can pick a number, get in line and kiss my ass" Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Manbush
Mal Meninga
Posts: 24599
Joined: March 14, 2008, 6:55 pm
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by Manbush » November 24, 2016, 7:42 pm

Best explanation against building a wall I've heard, he's got some great vids.

"My own opinion is enough for me and I claim the right to have it defended against any consensus, any majority, anywhere, any place, any time, and anyone who disagrees with this can pick a number, get in line and kiss my ass" Christopher Hitchens

hiriser
Noa Nadruku
Posts: 159
Joined: September 5, 2016, 3:58 pm
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by hiriser » November 25, 2016, 10:53 am

#pizzagate

What a sick sick world we live in.

User avatar
T_R
Don Furner
Posts: 15736
Joined: August 4, 2006, 9:41 am
Location: Noosa

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by T_R » November 25, 2016, 1:13 pm

hiriser wrote:#pizzagate

What a sick sick world we live in.
I know you really, really want to believe, but come on...really?

http://www.snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/
Image

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.

hiriser
Noa Nadruku
Posts: 159
Joined: September 5, 2016, 3:58 pm
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by hiriser » November 25, 2016, 9:45 pm

T_R wrote:
hiriser wrote:#pizzagate

What a sick sick world we live in.
I know you really, really want to believe, but come on...really?

http://www.snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/
Oh sorry i forgot snopes was the be all and end all for reporting. Snopes is God.

Bloody clown.

User avatar
T_R
Don Furner
Posts: 15736
Joined: August 4, 2006, 9:41 am
Location: Noosa

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by T_R » November 26, 2016, 2:52 am

Just ask the questions, mate, that's all.

Why the name calling?
Image

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.

hiriser
Noa Nadruku
Posts: 159
Joined: September 5, 2016, 3:58 pm
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by hiriser » November 28, 2016, 8:48 am

T_R wrote:Just ask the questions, mate, that's all.

Why the name calling?
Apologies mate, was a little worked up after reading the "allegations". It is truly horrific.

But seriously, i read through a bit of that snopes article and they never really refuted anything. All they've really said is that there is no concrete proof and that everything that "conspiracy theorists" have stated could just be a series of coincidences. That isn't really enough to say the whole thing is "Fake". Also snopes have been proven to be incorrect in the past.

If only 1% of it is true, it'd be enough to take down pretty much everything.

User avatar
T_R
Don Furner
Posts: 15736
Joined: August 4, 2006, 9:41 am
Location: Noosa

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by T_R » November 28, 2016, 10:59 am

But how can you prove a negative? There have been claims of things that there is no evidence of, and then the onus has somehow been switched to demand proof that it didn't happen?? Hiriser, I believe that you are a pedophile with a horrendous history of abuse of small children stretching back many years. If even 1% of what I believe to be true is correct, then you are history's worst monster. Whatever you say, I can't see there being enough evidence to say 'the whole thing is a fake', despite there being not a shred of evidence to the contrary. Prove that it's not the case.

On 'Pizzagate', various news sources like the Washington Post - and these guys have brought down at least one president through their investigative reporting - have poured scorn on the whole thing - https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 3abe534a01, and in so far as I can see there is literally no credible source online for any of it. You say that Snopes 'has been wrong' in the past, yet are comfortable posting sources like you did previously in this thread that are so blatantly made up that I assumed they were from a parody website? At best, that's stunningly inconsistent.
Image

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.

hiriser
Noa Nadruku
Posts: 159
Joined: September 5, 2016, 3:58 pm
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by hiriser » November 28, 2016, 3:06 pm

It's not that there is no evidence, just that the evidence is circumstantial.

And investigative reporting has died a long time ago with mainstream outlets such as the Washington Post. If there was absolutely no substance behind pizzagate, why would the Washington Post and the New York Times feel the need to write such articles to defend a pizza shop owner. A pizza shop owner who has visited the white house 5 times and has taken 5 figure payments from the likes of Soros.

And anytime people get too close, they end up having accidents.

Breitbart and his coroner dead
Monica Peterson - Suicide when she was investigating Clinton child trafficking in Haiti
Max Spiers
Shahriar Zolfaghari - Husband of child trafficking attorney
Seth Rich - Rumoured to have leaked DNC emails. Found dead in apparent robbery gone wrong in DC.
Assange - Strong rumours he is dead or missing. No strong proof of life given in a long time.

A little too coincidental for my liking. Also i think this is pretty strong evidence. Look up the Madeleine McCann abduction case. More evidence? Look at the videos of Joe Biden going around.

How much is it going to take for you to be sceptical when 100% of the establishment and the media are doing all they can to bury this by shutting down reddit pages, censoring twitter, modifying google search returns?

User avatar
T_R
Don Furner
Posts: 15736
Joined: August 4, 2006, 9:41 am
Location: Noosa

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by T_R » November 28, 2016, 3:35 pm

hiriser wrote:It's not that there is no evidence, just that the evidence is circumstantial.

And investigative reporting has died a long time ago with mainstream outlets such as the Washington Post. If there was absolutely no substance behind pizzagate, why would the Washington Post and the New York Times feel the need to write such articles to defend a pizza shop owner. A pizza shop owner who has visited the white house 5 times and has taken 5 figure payments from the likes of Soros.

And anytime people get too close, they end up having accidents.

Breitbart and his coroner dead
Monica Peterson - Suicide when she was investigating Clinton child trafficking in Haiti
Max Spiers
Shahriar Zolfaghari - Husband of child trafficking attorney
Seth Rich - Rumoured to have leaked DNC emails. Found dead in apparent robbery gone wrong in DC.
Assange - Strong rumours he is dead or missing. No strong proof of life given in a long time.

A little too coincidental for my liking. Also i think this is pretty strong evidence. Look up the Madeleine McCann abduction case. More evidence? Look at the videos of Joe Biden going around.

How much is it going to take for you to be sceptical when 100% of the establishment and the media are doing all they can to bury this by shutting down reddit pages, censoring twitter, modifying google search returns?
hiriser, pizzagate was invented on the lowest point of the internet, 4chan. It was made up. Reddit deleted it because it was defamatory and completely untrue. There's no conspiracy there - it's just you can't just make things up about people and publish it.

Please provide the slightest shred of actual evidence that Soros has paid the pizza shop owner a '5 figure sum'. I'll save you the effort - there isn't any, as it was made up by the clowns on 4chan.

The New York Times and Washington Post didn't 'feel the need to defend a pizza shop owner', rather they wrote stories about the dangers of these ridiculous stories taking life on social media, and the chances of horrendously gullible people actually believing them.

I have no idea who most of the people in your list are, but just writing down names while ominous music plays in the background is an absurd way of making a point. The only name I know of specifically is Assange, and I note that Wikileaks two days ago have asked people to stop demanding a 'proof of life', point out that he was interviewed by the Swedes in the company on an Ecuadorian foreign service staff member less than a month ago, and explain that his internet has been denied by the Embassy, that's all. But that doesn't stop the horrendously gullible imagining up something sinister, does it! Hang on....holy ****! Wikileaks is in on this, too!

And Madeline McCann disappeared in Portugal a decade ago. The suggestion that this is somehow related to a pizzashop in America is so insane that I'm left stunned, but shouldn't be...because the whole thing was made up on 4chan, for a laugh. But you never quite made that suggestion, did you! You just wrote her name down in your post...with Joe Biden! Are you suggesting that Joe Biden killed her? That he knew about it? This is just extraordinary.

I also see you have not managed to disprove the allegations I have made about your pedophilia. Can you please prove that you did not murder any of the people on that list, all the time while having Madeline McCann locked up in your basement, and engaged in an abusive gay tryst with Joe Biden? Also, something something Max Spiers and Seth Rich. Not a coincidence, no chance at all.
Image

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.

hiriser
Noa Nadruku
Posts: 159
Joined: September 5, 2016, 3:58 pm
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by hiriser » November 28, 2016, 4:11 pm

T_R, your main argument seems to be "it's made up by redditers and 4chan". You realise there is a subreddit for Pedo's and yet they ban a subreddit which is trying to uncover Pedo rings. How ironic. Where is your proof that all these theories have been made up?

You don't know any of the people on the list must make the whole thing a conspiracy. Right right? Must i search everything for you?

On Madeleine McCann, here is the police report for the suspects wanted.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03 ... g-the-tru/

I don't know how to attach photos but if you click on the link, you will find they look suspiciously similar to John and Tony Podesta and these 2 both have links to the pizza shop owner. Concrete evidence? No. Enough to raise questions? Yes.

On Joe Biden, here is an example of a video that has surfaced.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s-cp7m2pEc

Again is he doing anything illegal? Probably not. Questionable at best but is it appropriate? Hell no. Sleezebag to the max.

Monica Peterson - http://wearechange.org/clinton-haiti-ch ... -peterson/
Shahriar Zolfaghari - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... river.html
Max Spiers - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... death.html
Seth Rich - http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... 5f7788c460

Soros donations - https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/com ... ping_pong/

As for Assange, rumours spreading like wildfire that wikileaks has already been compromised and is now being run by the CIA.

Yes maybe everything i've listed above is false, but maybe just maybe they are not. It's sure a lot more convincing then simply 4chan made it up.

User avatar
PigRickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 25136
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm
Favourite Player: Nick Cotric

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by PigRickman » November 28, 2016, 4:44 pm

Oh boy, I'm excited by this!
Crusher is back, baby!!
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR, Tinfoil hatted Gangers and Woody, anyone in Raiders HQ who can point to QBN on a map....

Matt wrote:
July 18, 2018, 3:49 pm
Edrick Lee 5. Jordan Rapana
Matt wrote:
June 25, 2019, 9:29 pm
Reed Mahoney 9. Josh Hodgson ©
Coaching Power Rankings: Ricky Stuart - Top 2, and he ain't 2.

User avatar
T_R
Don Furner
Posts: 15736
Joined: August 4, 2006, 9:41 am
Location: Noosa

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by T_R » November 28, 2016, 6:04 pm

hiriser wrote:T_R, your main argument seems to be "it's made up by redditers and 4chan". You realise there is a subreddit for Pedo's and yet they ban a subreddit which is trying to uncover Pedo rings. How ironic. Where is your proof that all these theories have been made up?

You don't know any of the people on the list must make the whole thing a conspiracy. Right right? Must i search everything for you?

On Madeleine McCann, here is the police report for the suspects wanted.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03 ... g-the-tru/

I don't know how to attach photos but if you click on the link, you will find they look suspiciously similar to John and Tony Podesta and these 2 both have links to the pizza shop owner. Concrete evidence? No. Enough to raise questions? Yes.

On Joe Biden, here is an example of a video that has surfaced.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s-cp7m2pEc

Again is he doing anything illegal? Probably not. Questionable at best but is it appropriate? Hell no. Sleezebag to the max.

Monica Peterson - http://wearechange.org/clinton-haiti-ch ... -peterson/
Shahriar Zolfaghari - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... river.html
Max Spiers - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... death.html
Seth Rich - http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... 5f7788c460

Soros donations - https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/com ... ping_pong/

As for Assange, rumours spreading like wildfire that wikileaks has already been compromised and is now being run by the CIA.

Yes maybe everything i've listed above is false, but maybe just maybe they are not. It's sure a lot more convincing then simply 4chan made it up.
Hoooooo boy

It's really hard to know where to start.

1. Reddit closed the subreddit because it was clearly a manufactured joke by 4Chan which was also undeniably libelous. I mean, sue and close down the website level libelous. That's not evidence of a conspiracy, it's evidence that they didn't want to be sued into oblivion on claims that ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO BASIS IN FACT

2. So let me get this straight. Your thought process here is that Biden did nothing illegal, but you think he's...you know, kinda sleazy, and therefore is running a pedophile ring out of a pizza shop and murdering witnesses. Yeah, I concede this one. It's pretty clear that you've got a slum-dunk case there.

3. You gave me a list of dead people with tenuous connections to American politics. I can add one more to that list....and I think it should be investigated. Back in the 90's, there was a rival developer to Donald Trump who lent him money to build an apartment block. Sleazy guy with serious underworld connections, who was investigated for civil rights abuses in the 1970s. Claimed to have been of Swedish ancestory, but was later shown to be GERMAN, and who went back and forth between the US and Germany before fleeing permanently immediately after the breakup of the country in 1945 - AT THE SAME TIME THAT HITLER WAS BELIEVED TO HAVE FLED. This is absolute fact. Anyway, he had huge US government connections and bankrolled senate campaigns. So, get this, just a few years after lending money to Trump - money that Trump could NOT afford to repay, he died of 'illness' in New York. But no autopsy was EVER carried out, and - here's the clincher - when his wife died UNDER IDENTICAL CIRCUMSTANCES - a year later, Trump not only didn't have to repay the $14 million he had 'borrowed', but THEN TOOK ANOTHER $250 million from the estate.

Evidence of crime? No, not entirely, but very, very suspicious and I think we all know that something happened here.*

4. Let me get this straight. In the same post as slagging Reddit off, you've now listed it as a source? I can't find any other mention of this online that doesn't source back to REddit. So some anonymous stranger has posted on a publically open chatboard, one which you've just slagged off, and you use it as evidence of murder. Outstanding.

5. Rumours are spreading that Wikileaks has been taken over by the CIA. Rumours are also spreading - and I read one this afternoon - that you are having an affair with Joe Biden, and are involved in a pedophile ring. There is precisely the same evidence of the two available. I choose to believe both.

6. Everything you've listed may be false, yes. Or true. Or, let's face it, false.



* It was his Dad, but well, you know....dodgy, until you, you know, look at facts and things, and there's the whole Hitler thing. Hard to ignore that.
Image

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.

User avatar
Manbush
Mal Meninga
Posts: 24599
Joined: March 14, 2008, 6:55 pm
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by Manbush » November 28, 2016, 6:12 pm

Very suspicious Schify hasn't been seen for ages, maybe he was onto something so he's been taken out to :hmmm
"My own opinion is enough for me and I claim the right to have it defended against any consensus, any majority, anywhere, any place, any time, and anyone who disagrees with this can pick a number, get in line and kiss my ass" Christopher Hitchens

hiriser
Noa Nadruku
Posts: 159
Joined: September 5, 2016, 3:58 pm
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by hiriser » November 28, 2016, 7:44 pm

I like your style T_R.

I couldnt troll any better myself. Take any point, deflect, take subtle little potshots, take no notice of valid points people make, deflect some more, exaggerate, use sarcasm to assist with character attacks and repeat.

Typical post lacking substance of any sort. Bravo buddy.

If ever this thing is proven to be true, you will forever be known as a pedo enabler. In fact thats what i will call you now on this site.

In the McCann link i posted above, in the police report do the suspects bare a similarity to the Podesta brothers or not?

Pedo enabler.....dont dodge please.
Last edited by hiriser on November 28, 2016, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
T_R
Don Furner
Posts: 15736
Joined: August 4, 2006, 9:41 am
Location: Noosa

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by T_R » November 28, 2016, 7:56 pm

hiriser wrote:I like your style T_R.

I couldnt troll any better myself. Take any point, deflect, take subtle little potshots, take no notice of valid points people make, deflect some more, exaggerate, use sarcasm to assist with character attacks and repeat.

Typical post lacking substance of any sort. Bravo buddy.

If ever this thing is proven to be true, you will forever be known as a pedo enabler. In fact thats what i will call you now on this site. That or Satan. You let me know what you prefer.
Dangerous ground for you, hiriser, since I believe this thread has conclusively shown you to be in a pedophile ring with Joe Biden. If ever this is proven to be true, which it won't because I've used the same standard of evidence as your good self, then you'll forever be known as a pedophile. Or pedophile enabler. Or Joe Biden something or other. It'll be bad, anyway. Or won't, because, like your 'evidence', it's all entirely made up.

But I think you'll find the whole point on everything that I've written here is in regards your
hiriser wrote: Typical post lacking substance of any sort
Bravo buddy.
Image

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.

hiriser
Noa Nadruku
Posts: 159
Joined: September 5, 2016, 3:58 pm
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by hiriser » November 28, 2016, 8:06 pm

So pedo enabler, you really dont think those police sketches look like the Podesta brothers?

Surely would warrant a mini investigation right?

User avatar
T_R
Don Furner
Posts: 15736
Joined: August 4, 2006, 9:41 am
Location: Noosa

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by T_R » November 28, 2016, 8:12 pm

hiriser wrote:So pedo enabler, you really dont think those police sketches look like the Podesta brothers?

Surely would warrant a mini investigation right?
If you call me that, I will ask that your posts be deleted, OK? It's not true, if not clearly satirical in nature is then libellous, and for someone working in education, as I am, it's potentially a big deal. Please don't do it again.

No, I don't think the photos particularly looked like the Podesta brothers, except in so far as they were similarly aged men of a similar ethnic background. Frankly, I think any argument trying to link a pizza shop in America, Joe Biden and the disappearance of a child in Portugal in 2007 is frankly absurd.

Perhaps you could include some photos of Hillary Clinton looking at fireworks. That should sharpen your case.
Image

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.

hiriser
Noa Nadruku
Posts: 159
Joined: September 5, 2016, 3:58 pm
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by hiriser » November 28, 2016, 8:17 pm

Ok my bad buddy....but since you like keeping dirty secrets so much I'll call you PT_R ok? We'll just keep it between us 2. No one needs to know....no one needs to find out yeah? Wink wink.

User avatar
T_R
Don Furner
Posts: 15736
Joined: August 4, 2006, 9:41 am
Location: Noosa

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by T_R » November 28, 2016, 8:20 pm

If that makes you happy, then please feel free.

Since your whole argument now seems to consist of making up stupid nicknames, though, I think I might log off and leave you to it*. Knock yourself out, champ.





* I was forced to write that by the CIA, who control my mind remotely. Everything is true. All of it. Send help.
Image

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.

hiriser
Noa Nadruku
Posts: 159
Joined: September 5, 2016, 3:58 pm
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by hiriser » November 28, 2016, 8:26 pm

No need to go high and mighty on me buddy, I'll sleep fine tonight.

Sweet dreams PT_R.

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 126115
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2016 US Elections

Post by greeneyed » November 28, 2016, 8:35 pm

Time to lock the thread. And hiriser, time to desist in name calling.
Image

Locked