PPL and child care

Discuss all the events of the day

Moderator: GH Moderators

Shadow Boxer
Ricky Stuart

Re: PPL and child care

Post by Shadow Boxer »

I wasn't there early but apparently some of the kids weren't sure how much Vodka to put with the Solo so they settled on four cap fulls per plastic cup.

They then decided it didn't taste very good so they should scull it really fast, I was there for the predictable results.
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Shadow Boxer wrote:I wasn't there early but apparently some of the kids weren't sure how much Vodka to put with the Solo so they settled on four cap fulls per plastic cup.

They then decided it didn't taste very good so they should scull it really fast, I was there for the predictable results.
:lol: Brilliant. Kids really are the best.
The Nickman wrote:
Shadow Boxer wrote:lol, My twins are 12, you middle aged white men will never understand the bond Lucy and I share.

I went to a year ten formal after party last night, if you want to feel old go to one of those for a while.
A year ten formal after party?? Who do you think you are, Manbush??
ZING! :lol:
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Shadow Boxer wrote:I wasn't there early but apparently some of the kids weren't sure how much Vodka to put with the Solo so they settled on four cap fulls per plastic cup.

Just showed up at all the end when the kids were drunk??

Who do you think you are, Manbush??
Shadow Boxer
Ricky Stuart

Post by Shadow Boxer »

haha, i've got nothing...
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Shadow Boxer wrote:lol, My twins are 12, you middle aged white men will never understand the bond Lucy and I share.

I went to a year ten formal after party last night, if you want to feel old go to one of those for a while.
Restraining orders mean nothing anymore. Nothing.

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
Captain Punish
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Jared Waerea-Hargreaves

Post by Captain Punish »

:lol: Solid banter.
Avatar Bet - bleedgreen99 - Raiders to make (BG99)/miss(Lucy) the 8. Avatar from last round of regular season 2015 until GF 2016.
Signature Bet - Raider85 - Raiders to get(Lucy)/miss(R85) the wooden spoon. Signature for entire offseason.
Bottle of something to the value of $70 - Matthew Borewood to not see (Lucy)/to see (Piggles) a first grade game in 2015 for the Warriors.
The Name Change Bet - Regarding the three bets above;
I win all three I keep my name.
I win one I become "the Punish"
I lose all I become "Chicken Little"
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

SB showing up at the year 10 after-formal party. "Hey kids, who wants a drink??"

The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

20 minutes later... "You've p*ssed yourself, Mr Lahey"

Some of you might have to look that one up.