Post by greeneyed »

Those are fantastic!
T_R
Don Furner

Re: Round 1 segment and banter thread

Post by T_R »

:D Where are they coming from?

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
Rick
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Daley

Post by Rick »

GE these need to be pushed to social media!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

Pigman wrote:Need more segments
Where is everyone?!!
Where's all GE's newbies to replace Reptar, Cueball, Bomby, Prof and Bell? Suddenly they aren't so bad.
Edrick The Entertainer
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

T_R wrote::D Where are they coming from?

T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
pickles
Ruben Wiki

Post by pickles »

It's a crying shame, picks nicks takedown doesn't really work if here's only one nick... RIP nickman
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

He's gone and almost forgotten
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Who?

BJ
Steve Walters

Round 1 segment and banter thread

Post by BJ »

Considering that others took the idea I started to much greater heights I thought I better keep it moving.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

BJ
Steve Walters

Post by BJ »

P.S. thanks for the tip!
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Hahah. Perfect response
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

In the office today we're communicating only by fake Trump tweet.

Productivity is down by about 90%, but it's awesome.

BJ
Steve Walters

Post by BJ »

Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

I'm going to live tweet a raiders game with this thing at one point this season
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

BJ
Steve Walters

Post by BJ »

BJ
Steve Walters

Post by BJ »

Pigman wrote:I'm going to live tweet a raiders game with this thing at one point this season
Ha Ha - That's a great idea.
Ginga
Clinton Schifcofske

Post by Ginga »

Pigman wrote:I'm going to live tweet a raiders game with this thing at one point this season
Hahaha... well I'm sold on the ideas concept
-GD-
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Troy Thompson

Post by -GD- »

This needs to be its own Twitter account
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

The people in the airport lounge think I'm nuts laughing!

Sent from my iPad using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

This
is
brilliant

Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

The rumours were true.....this Trump guy really is nuts.

-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

BJ
Steve Walters

Post by BJ »

pickles
Ruben Wiki

Post by pickles »

SOS reptar! Look what the segment thread has become without you!