Facial recognition software

The social club of The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Facial recognition software

Post by Manbush »

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them, how well they work, what's the best, if I have security footage of someone how likely are they to be able to identify a person?
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Re: Facial recognition software

Post by Dr Zaius »

Oh I like where this thread is heading
Raider Bell
Gary Belcher
Favourite Player: Billyt

Post by Raider Bell »

Dr Zaius wrote:Oh I like where this thread is heading
:lol:

Far out I love Manbush!
"A hex on your house, and more importantly your health"
"I truly hope the spirit of my mate gives you hell, you deserve it"
Professor
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Bae

Post by Professor »

Pretty sure this is not related to his dungeon, but rather that bird that visited his work.
Sid
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Post by Sid »

Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Since I don't have access to the security cameras I'm having to go through H/O, they wouldn't be giving it out if they a) didn't trust me b) believe it was for a good reason :lol:

I emailed the state manager a copy of the card so he understands the importance.
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

They shouldn't be giving it out at all tbh
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

I honestly thought they wouldn't, even said as much in my email to him that I had to try but I expect and understand you'll say no, but he knows what kind of person I am after 10years in the company and how important it is.

Everything I've read I'm not expecting success from the software but it will be great to have the image burnt into my memory in case I pass her on the street, changed so much from the photos I have of her 15years ago.
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

This isn't creepy.. at all

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

:lol:

Understandable Lenny but it's actually not, main reason I am so keen to get in touch is its obvious with what she wrote she carries a lot of pain for what she did to me. I want to let her know there's no reason to that there's nothing to forgive. Must be hard for her for all these years to be carrying so much gratitude for saving her life and yet so much pain for how she repaid it, I just want her to be able to move on from the bad and also thank her as she underestimates the good she did.
Professor
Steve Walters

Post by Professor »

Your cryptic posts on this matter are causing me a bit of pain as well, Bushy.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Raider 85 wrote:Your cryptic posts on this matter are causing me a bit of pain as well, Bushy.
It's worse than Game of Thrones.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Professor
Steve Walters

Post by Professor »

Hahahahaha

I love those things!
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

This whole entire story is ridiculous. I love it
Professor
Steve Walters

Post by Professor »

I just hope it has a conclusion - seriously. I'm not one for days of our lives / reality show type stories, but he's put too much information forward - without putting forward enough - that has me racking my brain about what in the actual **** has gone on.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Just sounds like oldschool sexpesting to me.

Before it got such a bad name.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Raider 85 wrote:I just hope it has a conclusion - seriously. I'm not one for days of our lives / reality show type stories, but he's put too much information forward - without putting forward enough - that has me racking my brain about what in the actual **** has gone on.
Very very very long story short, about 3 years worth of being on call 24/7 for a chick who had been through hell, raped by an ex, both parents dying, her 16 yo sister she was responsible attempting suicide, she was so close to suicide herself for so long, sucked the life energy out of me, at the end of it just disappeared.

Obviously with the usual **** on here who like to play the man not the ball, make jokes over everything and use it against them over and over again I'm not going to go into anymore detail and feed them material. Was hoping someone would have experience and knowledge they could share for a good cause (work would not be helping if it wasn't).
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

I quit. I'm quitting the greenhouse forever.

Best of luck with everything everybody.
Professor
Steve Walters

Post by Professor »

Manbush wrote:
Raider 85 wrote:I just hope it has a conclusion - seriously. I'm not one for days of our lives / reality show type stories, but he's put too much information forward - without putting forward enough - that has me racking my brain about what in the actual **** has gone on.
Very very very long story short, about 3 years worth of being on call 24/7 for a chick who had been through hell, raped by an ex, both parents dying, her 16 yo sister she was responsible attempting suicide, she was so close to suicide herself for so long, sucked the life energy out of me, at the end of it just disappeared.

Obviously with the usual **** on here who like to play the man not the ball, make jokes over everything and use it against them over and over again I'm not going to go into anymore detail and feed them material. Was hoping someone would have experience and knowledge they could share for a good cause (work would not be helping if it wasn't).
Right. Not good. I thought you touched on that she had done you over / treated you badly or something?

And Seiffert could probably help given his experience working in said field.
Professor
Steve Walters

Post by Professor »

The Nickman wrote:I quit. I'm quitting the greenhouse forever.

Hahahahaha what? You're crazy, Marge - get off the road.
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

Bushy, it exists but it's very expensive and exclusive.
My advice: private investigation. I'm serious mate, expensive as hell but you'll get your answers.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
Notaroboticfish
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Royce Hunt

Post by Notaroboticfish »

You've posted twice since this
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Notaroboticfish wrote:

You've posted twice since this
You are
Professor
Steve Walters

Post by Professor »

dubby wrote:Bushy, it exists but it's very expensive and exclusive.
My advice: private investigation. I'm serious mate, expensive as hell but you'll get your answers.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Oh, of course, he was referring to the facial recognition stuff.