Sunshine Coast Raiders fans

The social club of The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

magoo
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Papa

Sunshine Coast Raiders fans

Post by magoo »

not sure where to put this,so decided this will have to do.
i have noticed several times a dark coloured(think its black) 4wd(think its a mitsubishi) with loads of raiders paraphenalia displayed.just wondering if it belongs to anybody on here?
dubby i saw your text in the sunshine coast daily,what have you got against the big pineapple music festival?
T_R
Don Furner

Re: sunshine coast raiders fans

Post by T_R »

Who here is on the Sunshine Coast?

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
rickraider
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
Favourite Player: jay hoffman

Re: Sunshine Coast Raiders fans

Post by rickraider »

also a blue falcon ute in coolum with raiders sticker on back windscreen
Toviii
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Rapana

Post by Toviii »

Dubby what is your problem with the Big Pineapple music festival? The line-up?
'I've got 17 blokes in that dressing room that are hurting'
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

The pineapples?

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

The music
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

The bigness?
reptar
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by reptar »

The the
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

The festival?
Professor
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Bae

Post by Professor »

You blokes have problems.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Raider 85 wrote:You blokes have problems.
With pineapple related music festivals, yes - we've established that.

Schifty
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by Schifty »

T_R wrote:
Raider 85 wrote:You blokes have problems.
With pineapple related music festivals, yes - we've established that.
But I'm guessing you have no problem with the banana music festival...