Susanne Ward looks like a good reporter

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/quee ... 7127050615
Professor
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Bae

Re: I don't get it

Post by Professor »

Green eyed Mick wrote:
Raider 85 wrote:Who would, these days, be equivalent to the Jana Vent of old?

Absolute boss was / is Jana
Sarah Ferguson was great in her short stint on the 7:30 report.
Oh, I forgot about her. Yes, she was.
Professor
Steve Walters

Post by Professor »

Raidersrawesome wrote:Susanne Ward looks like a good reporter

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/quee ... 7127050615
Yes sir, she's got my vote.
Green eyed Mick
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Brett Mullins

Post by Green eyed Mick »

I don't get obese people who drink PowerAde. It isn't a health drink you dopey lard ****
Mr Snrub
David Shillington
Favourite Player: Shaun Fensom

Post by Mr Snrub »

Almond Milk. Almonds dont even have titties
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Captain Croker

Post by Raidersrawesome »

nor do coconuts
reptar
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by reptar »

Mr Snrub wrote:Almond Milk. Almonds dont even have titties
Mr Snrub, do you think I should invest all my money in the nuclear power plant?
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.
DJ89
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Post by DJ89 »

Green eyed Mick wrote:I don't get obese people who drink PowerAde. It isn't a health drink you dopey lard ****
I saw a bottle the other day and it doesn't say 'sugar' on the label it says 'sucrose'.

Suppose a lot of people are fooled into thing its a good drink, when it has as much sugar as a can of coke.
SirMcSquid
David Furner

Post by SirMcSquid »

reptar wrote:
Mr Snrub wrote:Almond Milk. Almonds dont even have titties
Mr Snrub, do you think I should invest all my money in the nuclear power plant?
I only just realised that 'Snrub' is 'Burns' backwards. Image
banner reluctantly created by fistinz

Member - #8231
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

Twitter.
Also what is a hipster?
Shoving it in your face since 2017
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Green eyed Mick wrote:
Gerg wrote:Queenslanders.
Queenslanders are easier to understand when you take into consideration that they elected this guy to run their state for 19 years :lol:

Professor
Steve Walters

Post by Professor »

Gerg wrote:Twitter.
Also what is a hipster?

:lol:

I'm glad someone asked this - I didn't want to seem too out of touch so was I frightened to ask!
Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Post by Manbush »

I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Tim W wrote:
:lol: :lol: Brilliant.
Schifty
Laurie Daley

Post by Schifty »

Who on Earth thought this was a good idea?

T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Schifty wrote:Who on Earth thought this was a good idea?
Darwin.

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
Toviii
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Rapana

Post by Toviii »

T_R wrote:
Schifty wrote:Who on Earth thought this was a good idea?
Darwin.
:lol:
'I've got 17 blokes in that dressing room that are hurting'
-PJ-
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by -PJ- »

Why are the men's toilets in shopping malls the last door down the corridor ?

Disabled, Baby change, Women and then Men.

We always walk further for a squirt.

I don't get it.... :hmmm
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

green94 wrote:Why are the men's toilets in shopping malls the last door down the corridor ?

India's the opposite.

By habit, I once just walked into the one furthest down the corridor, and was then chased halfway round the shopping mall by a horde of screeching sari-clad grandmothers wielding umbrellas.

Sometimes, I still wake up crying.

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
reptar
Laurie Daley

Post by reptar »

T_R wrote:
green94 wrote:Why are the men's toilets in shopping malls the last door down the corridor ?

India's the opposite.

By habit, I once just walked into the one furthest down the corridor, and was then chased halfway round the shopping mall by a horde of screeching sari-clad grandmothers wielding umbrellas.

Sometimes, I still wake up crying.
That sounds like some pretty choice action there!
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.
julian87
Laurie Daley

Post by julian87 »

Green eyed Mick wrote:I don't get obese people who drink PowerAde. It isn't a health drink you dopey lard ****
I didn't think anyone really viewed it as a healthy drink at all. Still reckon it's a gun option (just a bit, between water) when playing sport and you can't really stomach any food.

Absolute go to drink for hangovers though.
well, I guess you could say that I'm buy curious.
Toviii
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Rapana

Post by Toviii »

julian87 wrote:
I didn't think anyone really viewed it as a healthy drink at all. Still reckon it's a gun option (just a bit, between water) when playing sport and you can't really stomach any food.

Absolute go to drink for hangovers though.
Sport and hangovers are basically what's it's designed for.
'I've got 17 blokes in that dressing room that are hurting'
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

post mix coke is the answer for hang overs.
Schifty
Laurie Daley

Post by Schifty »

Captain Punish
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Jared Waerea-Hargreaves

Post by Captain Punish »

Pigman wrote:post mix coke is the answer for hang overs.
I agree with this.
Avatar Bet - bleedgreen99 - Raiders to make (BG99)/miss(Lucy) the 8. Avatar from last round of regular season 2015 until GF 2016.
Signature Bet - Raider85 - Raiders to get(Lucy)/miss(R85) the wooden spoon. Signature for entire offseason.
Bottle of something to the value of $70 - Matthew Borewood to not see (Lucy)/to see (Piggles) a first grade game in 2015 for the Warriors.
The Name Change Bet - Regarding the three bets above;
I win all three I keep my name.
I win one I become "the Punish"
I lose all I become "Chicken Little"
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Lucy wrote:
Pigman wrote:post mix coke is the answer for hang overs.
I agree with this.
Maccas coke is amazing on a hot day as well
Green eyed Mick
Laurie Daley

Pocari Sweat is comfortably the best sports drink.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

I don't get why people who cruise around at 40km/h in a 60 zone slow down to 30 in a 40 zone. Is it their speedo that is defective or just their brain?
Green eyed Mick
Laurie Daley

I think some people genuinely don't trust their own speedo. Canberra has heaps of fixed speed cameras and you will constantly see people already doing just on or just below the speed limit put their brakes on when approaching the speed cameras.
Captain Punish
Laurie Daley

Post by Captain Punish »

Cameras are set at 10% higher than the speed limit to cater for the difference in manufacturers speedometers. Hand held radars are the same.
Avatar Bet - bleedgreen99 - Raiders to make (BG99)/miss(Lucy) the 8. Avatar from last round of regular season 2015 until GF 2016.
Signature Bet - Raider85 - Raiders to get(Lucy)/miss(R85) the wooden spoon. Signature for entire offseason.
Bottle of something to the value of $70 - Matthew Borewood to not see (Lucy)/to see (Piggles) a first grade game in 2015 for the Warriors.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Lucy wrote:Cameras are set at 10% higher than the speed limit to cater for the difference in manufacturers speedometers. Hand held radars are the same.
Im sure they dropped that.
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Green eyed Mick wrote:Pocari Sweat is comfortably the best sports drink.
Its all sugar!

Captain Punish
Laurie Daley

Post by Captain Punish »

I guarantee you they haven't. A Judge and Highway Patrol Senior Sargeant only confirmed this 3 weeks ago as I contested a speeding fine in court.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Which state though mate, they aren't consistent nationally as far as I read at the start of the year when they were talking about dropping it in Qld.
Raider Bell
Gary Belcher
Favourite Player: Billyt

Post by Raider Bell »

Worms a new south Welshman. Did you get off Lucy?
"A hex on your house, and more importantly your health"
"I truly hope the spirit of my mate gives you hell, you deserve it"