I'm thinking of changing my user name

The social club of The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

greeneyed
Don Furner

I'm thinking of changing my user name

Post by greeneyed »

Nick started a whole new account to become pigman. Ed became something else... can't even remember what his name is now. Schifty changed to Sasha and changed back. Suggestions for another one? Should I do it?
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Re: I'm thinking of changing my user name

Post by Botman »

I'd go with Blackeyed.
VictorTheViking
Ricky Stuart

Post by VictorTheViking »

Would that make me the only original name left? Lol
Schifty
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by Schifty »

Go with Pinkeyed.
VictorTheViking
Ricky Stuart

Post by VictorTheViking »

Schifty wrote:Go with Pinkeyed.
LOL
-GD-
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Troy Thompson

Post by -GD- »

There are a few obvious jokes here
Toviii
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Rapana

Post by Toviii »

Schifty wrote:Go with Pinkeyed.
Haha
'I've got 17 blokes in that dressing room that are hurting'
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

-GD- wrote:There are a few obvious jokes here Image
I don't think you should go there.
Danny
Sam Backo

Post by Danny »

greeneyed wrote:
-GD- wrote:There are a few obvious jokes here Image
I don't think you should go there.
I have one for you.
Keep your eyes off My woman!!
Dolphin-bitch
Raider_69 is a **** - Been there Smashed that!
Jed is a jerk
Schifty is a ****
I Bleed Gangreen
Venereal Raider
Greenbloated
Piss_Man
Dickos/ Thik-koks
Gang-greeneyed
Souls full of Moles and does his shopping at Coles
Putrid_Raider
Please
Gary Belcher
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Post by Please »

Can you please change my name to McJoke
Well, at least Jack got paid.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

We could consider McPlease.
ForeverMcCrone
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: #Forever McCrone

Post by ForeverMcCrone »

McPlode?
Please
Gary Belcher

Post by Please »

I remember when the admin on this forum didn't **** around with users usernames. It's the epitomy on un-professionilism
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Please wrote:I remember when the admin on this forum didn't **** around with users usernames. It's the epitomy on un-professionilism
TR is your admin for this.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

greeneyed wrote:
Please wrote:I remember when the admin on this forum didn't **** around with users usernames. It's the epitomy on un-professionilism
Appointed Admin for Un-Professionalism.

This is my finest hour.

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

I'm heading off overseas in about a month for a stint in Asia.

Maybe I should go back to my old League Unlimited handle of Tokyo_Raider in commemoration. From memory, I just typed T_R into the registration here because I was hung over, just popping in to check the joint out and couldn't be arsed typing the other letters.

8 years later, it's taken over my life.

HOLY CRAP! It's exactly 8 years! It's my Greenhouse Birthday!

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

What about Fuifui Greeneyed?
Or Barry? You dont see many Barrys around these days
Or finally, The Boss
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
Schifty
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by Schifty »

T_R wrote:
greeneyed wrote:
Appointed Admin for Un-Professionalism.

This is my finest hour.
This place is more like the Raiders than Greeneyed will admit.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Please wrote:Can you please change my name to McJoke
You want another name change, you're going to have to show some commitment.

I'm thinking of a shirtless elevator selfie in the hot or not thread, but am open to suggestions.

Please
Gary Belcher

Post by Please »

I'll go nude
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

I'll change you to Greeneyed Jr for that.

Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Luffteyed is what the crabs call him
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

Reminds me of this:

Lisa [about her doll's name]: All right. Now all we need is a name.
Bart: How about Blabbermouth, the jerky doll for jerks?
Lisa: How about Minerva, after the Roman goddess of wisdom?
Stacy Lavelle: Ehh, not enough commercial appeal.
Bart: Wendy Windbag? Ugly Doris? Horsense the Mule-Faced Doll!
Stacy Lavelle: I think we should name her after Lisa. We'll call her Lisa Lionheart.
Bart: No, Loudmouth Lisa! Stupid Lisa Garbage Face! [no one listens] I can't stand this any longer. Somebody please pay attention to me! Hello, pay attention to me! Look at me! I'm Bart, I'm Bart! Look at me, look at me, look at me!
The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
jedski
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: The Veloci-Rapana

Post by jedski »

I think you should completely sell out and go with something like Apple iPhone for a username
* INSERT SIGNATURE HERE *
Begbie
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Smash Williams

Post by Begbie »

dubby wrote:Reminds me of this:

Stacy Lavelle: I think we should name her after Lisa. We'll call her Lisa Lionheart.
Bart: No, Loudmouth Lisa! Stupid Lisa Garbage Face! [no one listens] I can't stand this any longer. Somebody please pay attention to me! Hello, pay attention to me! Look at me! I'm Bart, I'm Bart! Look at me, look at me, look at me!
Didn't look at who posted it but bet my house on who posted another Simpsons quote and it turned out I was correct. It was Dubby, the Simpsons number one fan.

I prefer tom and jerry to be honest. No quotes, just humour at its' best.
ForeverMcCrone
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: #Forever McCrone

Post by ForeverMcCrone »

I'd back him changing it to #ForeverMcCrone
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

This quote reminds me of Worm/Lucy

The crabs will know what I mean
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Waiting for the photo.

Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

The Nickman wrote: This quote reminds me of Worm/Lucy

Couldn't agree more...

Worm/Lucy needs to come to this thread and answer this ch... oh never mind
Please
Gary Belcher

Post by Please »

The Nickman wrote:

This quote reminds me of Worm/Lucy

Shutup