Raiders HQ demands

The social club of The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

plodder
Peter Jackson
Favourite Player: Shauney-Shaun Fensom

Raiders HQ demands

Post by plodder »

I received a call this afternoon from raiders admin saying that they have sent me a second legacy jersey in error, I don't mind sending it back but feel that it entitles me to ask for something in return. I was thinking Fensom as captain, Tilse being required to put in a chip and chase each round, (glorious), or having Furner make a guest appearance when we play st merge exclusively to punch Dugan. I think it would be well worth the loss of an interchange.

Any suggestions?
Schifty
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Re: Raiders HQ demands

Post by Schifty »

Say you want to play hooker one match.
plodder
Peter Jackson
Favourite Player: Shauney-Shaun Fensom

Post by plodder »

Wouldn't dream of breaking up the buttcrone combo.
Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Post by Manbush »

Ask for a date with an Emerald or a private show
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Ask for the coaching role, be prepared to negotiate down to a refund on the postage.

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
Schifty
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by Schifty »

If they provide a reply pay code throw in a few extra items to increase the weight :)
freddo
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Brett Mullins

Post by freddo »

To get Milford to perform Karaoke and sing "Should I stay or Should I Go"
Truth Beauty and The Freddo Way
VictorTheViking
Ricky Stuart

Post by VictorTheViking »

Tell them you want to change a Furner nappy
Raider Bell
Gary Belcher
Favourite Player: Billyt

Post by Raider Bell »

plodder wrote:Wouldn't dream of breaking up the buttcrone combo.
McButt*
"A hex on your house, and more importantly your health"
"I truly hope the spirit of my mate gives you hell, you deserve it"
PrimetimeRaider
Jason Croker

Post by PrimetimeRaider »

I also got sent a 2nd jersey last week and they've been ringing/emailing me this week about it.